PDA

View Full Version : Write your pet food provider - Ask tough questions!

Zephyr_Davis
April 28th 07, 02:39 AM
I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
ask our supplier
what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?

Letter to Nutro:

What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
shareholder and consumers alike.

Matt

Barry[_3_]
April 28th 07, 02:43 AM
On Apr 27, 9:39 pm, Zephyr_Davis > wrote:
> I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
> ask our supplier
> what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?
>
> Letter to Nutro:
>
> What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
> before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
> FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
> testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
> years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
> knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
> can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
> crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
> could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
> might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
> a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
> could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
> shareholder and consumers alike.
>
> Matt

how would a human die?

Barry[_3_]
April 28th 07, 02:44 AM
On Apr 27, 9:39 pm, Zephyr_Davis > wrote:
> I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
> ask our supplier
> what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?
>
> Letter to Nutro:
>
> What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
> before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
> FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
> testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
> years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
> knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
> can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
> crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
> could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
> might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
> a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
> could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
> shareholder and consumers alike.
>
> Matt

how do you know it tastes good?

sheelagh
April 28th 07, 02:23 PM
On 28 Apr, 02:44, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:39 pm, Zephyr_Davis > wrote:
>

> > I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
> > ask our supplier
> > what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?
>
> > Letter to Nutro:
>
> > What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
> > before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
> > FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
> > testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
> > years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
> > knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
> > can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
> > crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
> > could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
> > might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
> > a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
> > could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
> > shareholder and consumers alike.
>
> > Matt
>
> how do you know it tastes good?- Hide quoted text -

How do you think, Lol?
S;o)

Zephyr_Davis
April 29th 07, 12:47 AM
On Apr 27, 6:43 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:39 pm, Zephyr_Davis > wrote:
>

> > I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
> > ask our supplier
> > what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?
>
> > Letter to Nutro:
>
> > What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
> > before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
> > FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
> > testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
> > years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
> > knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
> > can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
> > crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
> > could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
> > might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
> > a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
> > could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
> > shareholder and consumers alike.
>
> > Matt
>
> how would a human die?

I tasted it....I'm not going to feed my cats something that tastes
terrible (like most cat food)

pussy phinger
April 29th 07, 01:15 AM
sheelagh wote:

> How do you think, Lol?
> S;o)

I guess that also answers my first question
(how would a human die from cat food)

I don't want to taste cat food, it's got fish juice in it.

Barry
April 29th 07, 01:19 AM
sheelagh wote:

> How do you think, Lol?
> S;o)

oh hell! I forgot to change my nym back.

I used it to post in alt.straight.lumberjacks forum
sorry for the inconvenience or any shock I may have caused