PDA

View Full Version : My Cat Funeral

Zephyr_Davis
April 29th 07, 12:55 AM
I believe my cat was one of the first to die.
At that time there was no information about
the "poisoning". Everyone thought is was odd,
but nobody would have conceived it was the food.

I'll never forget the look he gave me, not knowing what it was,
he let out a very low meow, he was dying, I was poisoning him.

This goes back further than the FDA is admitting anything.

I didn't know what caused it at the time .... now I know:

http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

pussy phinger
April 29th 07, 01:13 AM
Zephyr_Davis wote:
> I believe my cat was one of the first to die.
> At that time there was no information about
> the "poisoning". Everyone thought is was odd,
> but nobody would have conceived it was the food.
>
> I'll never forget the look he gave me, not knowing what it was,
> he let out a very low meow, he was dying, I was poisoning him.
>
> This goes back further than the FDA is admitting anything.
>
> I didn't know what caused it at the time .... now I know:
>
> http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

I feel bad for you. I hadn't realized you lost a cat from the food.

Take care

Barry

cybercat
April 29th 07, 03:59 AM
"Zephyr_Davis" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

He was so beautiful. I am very sorry for your loss.

His flowers were lovely, too. I can tell he was loved.

Barry
April 29th 07, 04:48 AM
Zephyr_Davis wote:

> I didn't know what caused it at the time .... now I know:
>
> http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

I'm sure you don't care to talk about it, but...
if you can prove negligence... you should get paid.

You put this page up so stoically (or so it seems)
I was surprised when my little mind actually made the connection.
Huge pet food recall, and now this. It's scary!

cindys
April 29th 07, 06:15 AM
"Zephyr_Davis" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I believe my cat was one of the first to die.
> At that time there was no information about
> the "poisoning". Everyone thought is was odd,
> but nobody would have conceived it was the food.
>
> I'll never forget the look he gave me, not knowing what it was,
> he let out a very low meow, he was dying, I was poisoning him.
>
> This goes back further than the FDA is admitting anything.
>
> I didn't know what caused it at the time .... now I know:
>
> http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

-----------
I went to your website, and now I can't stop crying.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Obst
April 29th 07, 07:18 AM
On Apr 28, 7:55 pm, Zephyr_Davis > wrote:
> I believe my cat was one of the first to die.
> At that time there was no information about
> the "poisoning". Everyone thought is was odd,
> but nobody would have conceived it was the food.
>
> I'll never forget the look he gave me, not knowing what it was,
> he let out a very low meow, he was dying, I was poisoning him.
>
> This goes back further than the FDA is admitting anything.
>
> I didn't know what caused it at the time .... now I know:
>
> http://mvx.net/main/photos/critters/zephyr_crisis/

It appears that your cats die under mysterious cirumstances, Matt.
Poisoning?
"Murdered by gangs" ?

barb
April 29th 07, 05:18 PM
Leaves me very sad and very angry. Obviously he was very cared for.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,