PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Kittens Ever? You Decide!

Luttrell
April 29th 07, 07:02 AM
I think they may be... ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys

Barry
April 29th 07, 12:23 PM
On Apr 29, 2:02 am, Luttrell > wrote:
> I think they may be... ;)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys

Hello.
Yes they are! vewy cute. Have you decided on their names yet?

I like the pic where the black one is right up in the camera

cindys
April 29th 07, 06:11 PM
"Luttrell" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I think they may be... ;)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys
----------
They're so cute, I can't stand it!!!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Barry
April 29th 07, 07:34 PM
On Apr 29, 1:11 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "Luttrell" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...>I think they may be... ;)
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys
>
> ----------
> They're so cute, I can't stand it!!!
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

You think that's cute

you shoulda seen my little black cat TEARING UP SOME CORN ON THE COB
Im not joking...

she kept begging me for a bite, i finally tossed her the whole ear...
she loved it..

it's over there in the floor, she keeps coming and getting some...
lol

she's a little dainty black girl

cindys
April 29th 07, 07:48 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 29, 1:11 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
>> "Luttrell" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...>I think
>> they may be... ;)
>>
>> >http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys
>>
>> ----------
>> They're so cute, I can't stand it!!!
>> Best regards,
>> ---Cindy S.
>
> You think that's cute
>
> you shoulda seen my little black cat TEARING UP SOME CORN ON THE COB
> Im not joking...
>
> she kept begging me for a bite, i finally tossed her the whole ear...
> she loved it..
>
> it's over there in the floor, she keeps coming and getting some...
> lol
>
> she's a little dainty black girl
----------
EVERY cat is gorgeous!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cybercat
April 29th 07, 07:49 PM
"Barry" > wrote:

> you shoulda seen my little black cat TEARING UP SOME CORN ON THE COB
> Im not joking...
>
> she kept begging me for a bite, i finally tossed her the whole ear...
> she loved it..
>
> it's over there in the floor, she keeps coming and getting some...
> lol
>
> she's a little dainty black girl

You should have filmed that!!!

cybercat
April 29th 07, 08:04 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message

> "Barry" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Apr 29, 1:11 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
>>> "Luttrell" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> oups.com...>I think
>>> they may be... ;)

>>> ----------
>>> They're so cute, I can't stand it!!!
>>> Best regards,
>>> ---Cindy S.
>>
>> You think that's cute
>>
>> you shoulda seen my little black cat TEARING UP SOME CORN ON THE COB
>> Im not joking...
>>
>> she kept begging me for a bite, i finally tossed her the whole ear...
>> she loved it..
>>
>> it's over there in the floor, she keeps coming and getting some...
>> lol
>>
>> she's a little dainty black girl
> ----------
> EVERY cat is gorgeous!

Jupiter has a special beauty, really. :)

Barry
April 29th 07, 08:29 PM
On Apr 29, 3:04 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Jupiter has a special beauty, really. :)

Yes she does!

I keep telling these people.

Look, anymore? everytime I goto set down, she is under me... lol

woo!

I've created a monster!

Just the other day, I caught her putting on lipstick

cybercat
April 29th 07, 10:09 PM
"Barry" > wrote:

> Just the other day, I caught her putting on lipstick

:)

cindys
April 29th 07, 10:54 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "cindys" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>>> You think that's cute
>>>
>>> you shoulda seen my little black cat TEARING UP SOME CORN ON THE COB
>>> Im not joking...
>>>
>>> she kept begging me for a bite, i finally tossed her the whole ear...
>>> she loved it..
>>>
>>> it's over there in the floor, she keeps coming and getting some...
>>> lol
>>>
>>> she's a little dainty black girl
>> ----------
>> EVERY cat is gorgeous!
>
> Jupiter has a special beauty, really. :)
-----
Has Barry posted pictures so that we may pay homage to Jupiter's beauty? :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Elizabeth Blake
April 30th 07, 01:27 AM
"Luttrell" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I think they may be... ;)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/luttrell321/HeatherSNewToys

They really are adorable, and there are some great action shots in that set!

--
Liz

Barry
April 30th 07, 01:51 AM
On Apr 29, 5:54 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> > "cindys" > wrote in message
>
> >> "Barry" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> oups.com...>Ithink

> >> ----------
> >> EVERY cat is gorgeous!
>
> > Jupiter has a special beauty, really. :)
>
> -----
> Has Barry posted pictures so that we may pay homage to Jupiter's beauty? :-)
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

http://barryparrish.com/kids/

cindys
April 30th 07, 03:45 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...

snip
>> Has Barry posted pictures so that we may pay homage to Jupiter's beauty?
>> :-)
>> Best regards,
>> ---Cindy S.
>
> http://barryparrish.com/kids/
----------
Absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for sharing :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Barry
April 30th 07, 03:56 AM
On Apr 29, 10:45 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> snip>> Has Barry posted pictures so that we may pay homage to Jupiter's beauty?
> >> :-)
> >> Best regards,
> >> ---Cindy S.
>
> >http://barryparrish.com/kids/

> Absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for sharing :-)
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

lol, Thanksssssss

and yours? have we seen them yet?