PDA

View Full Version : Ping toronado455, what was we thinking!

Barry
April 29th 07, 07:56 PM
Dude, here's an idea I learnt on here.

Tie a bells around the perps necks

you may have to feed them some... at first to get them to let you
close enough to put a collar with a bell on it..

then.. when they try run up on a bird, the bell will thwart the ambush

FREE BIRD

sheelagh
May 2nd 07, 02:15 PM
On 29 Apr, 19:56, Barry > wrote:
> Dude, here's an idea I learnt on here.
>
> Tie a bells around the perps necks
>
> you may have to feed them some... at first to get them to let you
> close enough to put a collar with a bell on it..
>
> then.. when they try run up on a bird, the bell will thwart the ambush
>
> FREE BIRD

Simple when you think about it really, isn't it?
The bird population stays good, & rodents are in for a hard time
instead, lol!!
S;o)