PDA

View Full Version : Ping Cheryl, lol

Barry
April 30th 07, 03:23 PM
I was curios if you ever ripped all that carpet out, and what become
of your cats feet.

sheelagh
April 30th 07, 07:14 PM
On 30 Apr, 15:23, Barry > wrote:
> I was curios if you ever ripped all that carpet out, and what become
> of your cats feet.

I was wondering about whether you decided to stay with carpet, or
whether you went with laminated, & if you did, how well it works for
you now?
S;o)

Cheryl
April 30th 07, 11:57 PM
On Mon 30 Apr 2007 02:14:04p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com>:

> I was wondering about whether you decided to stay with carpet,
> or whether you went with laminated, & if you did, how well it
> works for you now?
> S;o)

Not yet. I'm such a procrastinater. I ended up shampooing the
carpets again and used an anti-allergen treatment. Rhett's feet
have been fine, but it's later in the season that he usually has a
problem. I'm also vaccuming with the Dyson every other day. I do
want the laminate which is why I haven't done anything yet. A guy I
work with does flooring on the side and he said I can save at least
US $300 by ripping the carpet out myself and remove all the tacks,
but thinking about it, it's worth it to spend the $300. That would
be a nasty job! Bleh!

--
Cheryl

Sherry
May 1st 07, 12:54 AM
On Apr 30, 5:57 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Mon 30 Apr 2007 02:14:04p, sheelagh wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> oups.com>:
>

> > I was wondering about whether you decided to stay with carpet,
> > or whether you went with laminated, & if you did, how well it
> > works for you now?
> > S;o)
>
> Not yet. I'm such a procrastinater. I ended up shampooing the
> carpets again and used an anti-allergen treatment. Rhett's feet
> have been fine, but it's later in the season that he usually has a
> problem. I'm also vaccuming with the Dyson every other day. I do
> want the laminate which is why I haven't done anything yet. A guy I
> work with does flooring on the side and he said I can save at least
> US $300 by ripping the carpet out myself and remove all the tacks,
> but thinking about it, it's worth it to spend the $300. That would
> be a nasty job! Bleh!
>
> --
> Cheryl

Oh, yeah. Let them do it. That's a hard job, physically, and old
carpet
weighs a ton because there's so much dirt in it, no matter how
much you vacuum. Plus if you have them do it, they'll probably
haul off the old carpet for free. Is your house on a concrete slab
or a wooden foundation? When we ripped up the carpet in the rental,
we found a gorgeous oak wood floor underneath.

Sherry

Barry
May 9th 07, 10:28 AM
On Apr 30, 6:57 pm, Cheryl > wrote:

> Not yet. I'm such a procrastinater. I ended up shampooing the
> carpets again and used an anti-allergen treatment. Rhett's feet
> have been fine, but it's later in the season that he usually has a
> problem. I'm also vaccuming with the Dyson every other day. I do
> want the laminate which is why I haven't done anything yet. A guy I
> work with does flooring on the side and he said I can save at least
> US $300 by ripping the carpet out myself and remove all the tacks,
> but thinking about it, it's worth it to spend the $300. That would
> be a nasty job! Bleh!
>
> --
> Cheryl

fo real, just hire you a local crack head to rip the stuff out
or local wino, they always appreciate more wine

I like the laminates as well, so much bang for the bux, glad those
little cat feets cleared up. oh and by the way, they only flare up
seasonally? small detail!

Im charging you extra for withholding vital information (knowingly
too!)