PDA

View Full Version : MEET RINGO'S NEPHEW, GRIN-GO

sheelagh
May 2nd 07, 05:59 PM
I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....

All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
& respect that they are due, ROFLOL...

In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
now that they have seen what he can achieve....
What a Courageous kitty, hey?
S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060002388133721506

mariib via CatKB.com
May 2nd 07, 06:34 PM
sheelagh wrote:
>I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
>little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
>cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
>the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
>be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
>from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
>the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....
>
>All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
>from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
>one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
>beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
>& respect that they are due, ROFLOL...
>
>In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
>to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
>now that they have seen what he can achieve....
>What a Courageous kitty, hey?
>S;o)
>
>http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060002388133721506

he's so-o-o-o cute! not so sure how much of a deterrent to those sick so &
so's though - they need something very final.
M.

sheelagh
May 2nd 07, 07:09 PM
On 2 May, 18:34, "mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> >I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
> >little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
> >cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
> >the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
> >be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
> >from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
> >the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....
>
> >All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
> >from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
> >one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
> >beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
> >& respect that they are due, ROFLOL...
>
> >In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
> >to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
> >now that they have seen what he can achieve....
> >What a Courageous kitty, hey?
> >S;o)
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060...
>
> he's so-o-o-o cute! not so sure how much of a deterrent to those sick so &
> so's though - they need something very final.
> M.

I agree!!

When I saw this photo it just made me laugh, so I thought it might
make others laugh too. I know it is a very serious subject, but
sometimes you have to take a look @ the lighter side of life, or you
would be morbid all the time... & this little fellow seemed a very
appropriate picture to share after all of the recent misery....
He is a cute little fellow, isn't he?
S;o)

bookie
May 3rd 07, 01:26 AM
On 2 May, 19:09, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 2 May, 18:34, "mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > sheelagh wrote:
> > >I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
> > >little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
> > >cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
> > >the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
> > >be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
> > >from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
> > >the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....
>
> > >All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
> > >from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
> > >one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
> > >beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
> > >& respect that they are due, ROFLOL...
>
> > >In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
> > >to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
> > >now that they have seen what he can achieve....
> > >What a Courageous kitty, hey?
> > >S;o)
>
> > >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060...
>
> > he's so-o-o-o cute! not so sure how much of a deterrent to those sick so &
> > so's though - they need something very final.
> > M.
>
> > --

> I agree!!
>
> When I saw this photo it just made me laugh, so I thought it might
> make others laugh too. I know it is a very serious subject, but
> sometimes you have to take a look @ the lighter side of life, or you
> would be morbid all the time... & this little fellow seemed a very
> appropriate picture to share after all of the recent misery....
> He is a cute little fellow, isn't he?
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

i so wish that kitties could better defend themselves against some of
the vicious scum that likes to harm them sometimes, nasty teenagers
who kick little helpless kittens, nasty ****s who shoot at cats for
'fun'. why can't some scientists develop a cat which has laser gun
eyes to use against nasty humans in such cases? or a cat which can
suddenly electrify it's fur so that when some nasty **** picks it up
to hurt it the human will then be electrocuted or something?

cats and little kitties depend on us to look after them, particularly
the little are so helpless and need us to protect them from harm, it
makes me so sad to hear of the many occasions when we let them down
and fail to fulfil this responsibility, makes feel so ashamed to be
human.

going to cuddle up with jessie in bed now, if she wil let me onthe bed
that is as she has sprawled across it

bookie

cindys
May 3rd 07, 06:34 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ps.com...
>I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
> little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
> cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
> the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
> be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
> from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
> the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....
>
> All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
> from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
> one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
> beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
> & respect that they are due, ROFLOL...
>
> In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
> to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
> now that they have seen what he can achieve....
> What a Courageous kitty, hey?
> S;o)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060002388133721506
-----------
That picture is so adorable, I can't stand it!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

sheelagh
May 3rd 07, 06:13 PM
On 3 May, 01:26, bookie > wrote:
> On 2 May, 19:09, sheelagh > wrote:

> > > he's so-o-o-o cute! not so sure how much of a deterrent to those sick so &
> > > so's though - they need something very final.
> > > M.
>
> > > --

> > I agree!!
>
> > When I saw this photo it just made me laugh, so I thought it might
> > make others laugh too. I know it is a very serious subject, but
> > sometimes you have to take a look @ the lighter side of life, or you
> > would be morbid all the time... & this little fellow seemed a very
> > appropriate picture to share after all of the recent misery....
> > He is a cute little fellow, isn't he?
> > S;o)- Hide quoted text -

> i so wish that kitties could better defend themselves against some of
> the vicious scum that likes to harm them sometimes, nasty teenagers
> who kick little helpless kittens, nasty ****s who shoot at cats for
> 'fun'. why can't some scientists develop a cat which has laser gun
> eyes to use against nasty humans in such cases? or a cat which can
> suddenly electrify it's fur so that when some nasty **** picks it up
> to hurt it the human will then be electrocuted or something?
>
> cats and little kitties depend on us to look after them, particularly
> the little are so helpless and need us to protect them from harm, it
> makes me so sad to hear of the many occasions when we let them down
> and fail to fulfil this responsibility, makes feel so ashamed to be
> human.
>
> going to cuddle up with jessie in bed now, if she wil let me onthe bed
> that is as she has sprawled across it
>
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

Same here. I wish that they could too. but in the absence of these
mutated powers, I will have to make do with myself ensuring their
safety, which as you say is very sad really.

I was going through my emails, when I noticed that one of them was
from my daughter, Katie. I opened it up, & there was this photo &
several others that made me laugh too. We have had such a bad time
lately, that it felt good to be able to laugh for a change. Perhaps
some would think that was a bit inappropriate, but I don't care. If I
didn't laugh, I would cry & I have done enough of that recently...
It's nice to smile occasionally too
S;o)
PS: I will try and find the others and post them too...They were
funny, lol....

May 3rd 07, 11:57 PM
On 3 May, 06:34, "cindys" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>

> >I found this little photo of Ringo's little nephew GRIN-&GO, & had a
> > little giggle to myself. As you can see, Grin-&Go is an indoor only
> > cat, who carries a licensed fire arm weapon to use only on blights of
> > the earth humans that choose to fire @ cats. All human beens need to
> > be aware that Grin-&Go travels from Continent to continent, & then
> > from city to city, in his endeavour to rid us of the terrible curse of
> > the blighted not nice human been cat-haters.....
>
> > All gun toting idiots who choose to fire @ cats, might expect a visit
> > from our one cat wonder, Little Grin & go. His purpose in life is his
> > one cat vigilante team that will save us all from the horrid human
> > beens who are naughty & don't treat their cats & kitties with the love
> > & respect that they are due, ROFLOL...
>
> > In a personal interview, he relates the story of how he only does it
> > to give his uncle's Liger & Ringo the courage they need to fight back
> > now that they have seen what he can achieve....
> > What a Courageous kitty, hey?
> > S;o)
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/RINGOSREVENGE/photo#5060...
>
> -----------
> That picture is so adorable, I can't stand it!
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.- Hide quoted text -

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
I agree with you Cindy & Bookie. If only our cats were in a position
to defend themselves. It makes me sick to think of what we put them
through as humans & makes me so ashamed of humans as well.

I wish I had a super kitten like that, it would be a crack a minute
and such a cute boy to be proud of. I have downloaded that one. I hope
you don't mind?
I thought it might be good to post that one on the wall of our kitten
& Queen's nursery.
K.