PDA

View Full Version : CAT HUMOUR

sheelagh
May 3rd 07, 06:34 PM
This is a small collection of photos that my daughter sent me to help
raise a smile... and they certainly did too...

I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.....
S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/CATHUMOUR

May 3rd 07, 11:51 PM
On 3 May, 18:34, sheelagh > wrote:
> This is a small collection of photos that my daughter sent me to help
> raise a smile... and they certainly did too...
>
> I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.....
> S;o)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/CATHUMOUR

Ha Ha Ha...
this lot are real cuties aren't they?
I loved the one of the tabby holding the car up & the one where the
Tortie was so pleased to see mummy. It looked just like Binky after a
trip to the supermarket. Charlie is far more reserved & sweet pea is
happy to wait until you unload all of the shopping just to see if you
remembered something nice for her.
K.

bookie
May 4th 07, 12:03 AM
On 3 May, 18:34, sheelagh > wrote:
> This is a small collection of photos that my daughter sent me to help
> raise a smile... and they certainly did too...
>
> I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.....
> S;o)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/CATHUMOUR

i love the fat white fellow on his back, i just want to reach into the
screen and cuddle him, he looks so content, adn his little white paws
bent over are soooooooooo cute

bookie

May 4th 07, 12:32 AM
On 4 May, 00:03, bookie > wrote:
> On 3 May, 18:34, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> > This is a small collection of photos that my daughter sent me to help
> > raise a smile... and they certainly did too...
>
> > I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.....
> > S;o)
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/CATHUMOUR
>
> i love the fat white fellow on his back, i just want to reach into the
> screen and cuddle him, he looks so content, adn his little white paws
> bent over are soooooooooo cute
>
> bookie

You & me both!
I also rather enjoyed the one where the kittens are all lined up to
interview there prospective new owners. Wouldn't life be good if they
were able to choose who the wanted to care for them as they get older?
A nice thought!
K.