PDA

View Full Version : 100% free pet food samples (safe, none recalled) full sized bags

FreeStuffandSamples.com
May 4th 07, 03:52 AM
I make no money off this, it's really free. At the link below you'll
find a list of 100% free samples, no catches, no spam traps. I've
worked hard to put this directory--it was really just an excuse to
"have" to request every sample out there. :)
Right now there are dozens (60+ I think) pet food freebies include
free full sized bags of Lassie Natural Food, Natural Choice cat and
dog food (full sized bags), free pork chomps, free greenies for cats
and dogs, free cat chow, free fancy feast and quite a few more. There
are some human food freebies too. 100s of 100% free samples. NO catch
just free.

http://www.freestuffandsamples.com/_mgxroot/page_10983.html

When you're done looking at those, click the 100% free directory link
at top to see other categories like food and beauty.