PDA

View Full Version : My kitty will beg for anything!


May 5th 07, 05:09 PM
Hello -

My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
(cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
on.

Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
considering the things he will beg for.

Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>

May 5th 07, 05:10 PM
On May 5, 12:09 pm, wrote:
> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>



Just realized I didn't need to add the html code here..... opps

cybercat
May 5th 07, 05:33 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
> www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

lol!! What an adorable kitty! How old is he?



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Pippy's captor
May 5th 07, 05:37 PM
On May 5, 12:33 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Hello -
>
> > My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> > (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> > on.
>
> > Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> > considering the things he will beg for.
>
> > Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
> >www.pippystyle.blogspot.com
>
> lol!! What an adorable kitty! How old is he?
>
> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com


Pippy is just over a year (born Jan 15th)... although I think he was
the runt of the litter, because he hasn't grown too much!

Lynne
May 5th 07, 05:41 PM
on Sat, 05 May 2007 16:09:50 GMT, wrote:

> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
> www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>

That's great! I especially love the "settle down Milton" comment. Too
funny.

Pippy is adorable.

--
Lynne


"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

cybercat
May 5th 07, 05:43 PM
"Pippy's captor" > wrote
> Pippy is just over a year (born Jan 15th)... although I think he was
> the runt of the litter, because he hasn't grown too much!
>

He is utterly precious and I can tell you haven't spoiled him much.
:D

Thanks for sharing the video, I hope there are many more to come!



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Pippy's captor
May 5th 07, 05:48 PM
On May 5, 12:43 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Pippy's captor" > wrote
>
> > Pippy is just over a year (born Jan 15th)... although I think he was
> > the runt of the litter, because he hasn't grown too much!
>
> He is utterly precious and I can tell you haven't spoiled him much.
> :D
>
> Thanks for sharing the video, I hope there are many more to come!
>
> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com


:)

Thank you! I'll have another one in the works in a month or
so....he's a crazy jumper and I wanted to make a video.

I'll be sure to post it here also!

T
May 5th 07, 06:49 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
> www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>
>
>

I love how she rubs her paws together twice. That's too cute.

cybercat
May 5th 07, 08:38 PM
"Pippy's captor" > wrote :
>
> :)
>
> Thank you! I'll have another one in the works in a month or
> so....he's a crazy jumper and I wanted to make a video.
>
> I'll be sure to post it here also!

I'll look forward to it! He is small for a male, it is easy to
imagine him as the runt of his litter. What he lacks in size he
makes up for in personality! (I have a 7.5 lb girlycat named
Gracie, she is a doll.)



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

sheelagh
May 5th 07, 09:01 PM
On 5 May, 17:09, wrote:
> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>

A real little character with bundles of cuteness.
I love the way that Pippy leaves his scent on every single thing that
you invite him to to be interested in whatever you have to share..
A definite case of I love my human...
The cutest kitty I have seen for a long time....
S;o)

Charlie Wilkes
May 5th 07, 10:45 PM
On Sat, 05 May 2007 09:09:50 -0700, PippyStyle wrote:

> Hello -
>
> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
> (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
> on.
>
> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a little weird
> considering the things he will beg for.
>
> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a href="http://
> www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspot.com</a></b>

That is quite a blog. It looks like you're setting your cat up to be the
family breadwinner.

Charlie

Cheryl
May 6th 07, 12:05 AM
On Sat 05 May 2007 12:10:28p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com>:

> On May 5, 12:09 pm, wrote:
>> Hello -
>>
>> My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human
>> food (cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list
>> goes on and on.
>>
>> Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as hell, but a
>> little weird considering the things he will beg for.
>>
>> Check out the begging video on his blog: <b><a
>> href="http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com">www.pippystyle.blogspo
>> t.com</a></b>
>
>
>
> Just realized I didn't need to add the html code here..... opps
>
>

Your kitty is so cute! I cracked up watching her begging for the
Miracle Whip. That looked like her favorite. LOL

--
Cheryl

barb
May 6th 07, 10:11 PM
Adorable! And I notice he didn't seem to jump up on the table, even once!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Lynne
May 7th 07, 03:11 AM
on Sun, 06 May 2007 21:11:15 GMT, "barb" > wrote:

> Adorable! And I notice he didn't seem to jump up on the table, even
> once!

I wish I could teach Levi that! He's the only cat I've ever had who hasn't
caught on that tables and counters are off limits, the little ****.

--
Lynne


"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

Lynne
May 10th 07, 01:06 AM
on Mon, 07 May 2007 23:15:57 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On Sun 06 May 2007 10:11:37p, Lynne wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> >:
>
>> I wish I could teach Levi that! He's the only cat I've ever had
> ~~~~~~~~
>> who hasn't caught on that tables and counters are off limits,
>> the little ****.
>
> Are you sure about that? ;)

Haha, good point. Let me clarify. He's the only cat I've ever had who
doesn't know he's supposed to only get up there when I'm not around to
catch him, LOL. I told the vet today that I'm afraid he's not very
bright. :)

--
Lynne


"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech