PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Sheelagh

cindys
May 6th 07, 06:46 PM
This morning, we went to a cat show for the first time in several years.
While we were there, I made a point of checking out the Birmans. I was
totally bowled over by their beauty. I must say that for all the beautiful
pictures of Lilly et al you've shared, the camera (and the internet) simply
doesn't do them any justice. Up close and in person, their beauty is
breathtaking beyond words. (Just wanted to share that... :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

sheelagh
May 8th 07, 01:45 PM
On 6 May, 18:46, "cindys" > wrote:
> This morning, we went to a cat show for the first time in several years.
> While we were there, I made a point of checking out the Birmans. I was
> totally bowled over by their beauty. I must say that for all the beautiful
> pictures of Lilly et al you've shared, the camera (and the internet) simply
> doesn't do them any justice. Up close and in person, their beauty is
> breathtaking beyond words. (Just wanted to share that... :-)
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

My Pussy Cats told me to tell you that they love you too
LOL;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/OURBIRMANS

sheelagh
May 8th 07, 02:18 PM
On 6 May, 18:46, "cindys" > wrote:
> This morning, we went to a cat show for the first time in several years.
> While we were there, I made a point of checking out the Birmans. I was
> totally bowled over by their beauty. I must say that for all the beautiful
> pictures of Lilly et al you've shared, the camera (and the internet) simply
> doesn't do them any justice. Up close and in person, their beauty is
> breathtaking beyond words. (Just wanted to share that... :-)
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Thank you. They are very regal cats, but they are also very loving and
faithful puss cats too. They have stunning blue eye colouring & lush
coats in the winter. I find ours very therapeutic if you happened to
be ticked off. A few close cuddles & hugs (Lilly hugs you with her
front paws), then everything seems alright again,

LOL
S;o)