PDA

View Full Version : Re: For those of you unfamiliar with Jerry Howe...

Noon Cat Nick
May 8th 07, 01:40 PM
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
wrote:

> <>HOWEDY noon cat nick aka nickie nooner, <big ol' snip>

Golly, Jer, if you spent as much time training animal as you do scouring
the Usenet archives and writing your novel-length off-topic posts, I
might be convinced you really cared abHOWEt animals and their owners.

Anybody can read my previous posts on Google groups. Anybody can repost
them. So what? All you proved--once again--is that you don't deserve to
be taken seriously.

You have the right to your opinions, and the right to express them.
HOWEver, you don't have the right to flood newsgroups with captious,
monomaniacal, off-topic advertisements for your services. Nor do you
have the right to force the subscribers of a newsgroup to be your
personal audience.

So say HOWEdy to my killfile, hatemonger. You will not be missed.

Others may witness and judge for themselves. (There, Jerry, HOWE's that
for being fair?)