PDA

View Full Version : Re: For those of you unfamiliar with Jerry Howe...

sheelagh
May 8th 07, 02:54 PM
On 8 May, 12:38,
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
wrote:
> [...]
> Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:49:43 -0500
> Subject: Re: upset
>
> yuluwirri miyay wrote:
> > Worried about Noon Cat Nick.
> > God, please, I hope he is going to be alright.
> > Let him be alright.
> > Come back to us soon Noon Cat Nick.
> > Thinking of you tonight.
> > Wishing there was a cure for this curse of a disease.
>
> I appreciate your concern very much. But I'm quite all
> right, except for feeling piqued about people being hoaxed
> by old a.s.d posts. Nostalgia Homunculus, IMVHO, owes an
> explanation for posting archived material without including
> dates or citations, as well as an apology for whatever
> unnecessary distress said postings have caused.
>
> -------------------------
>
> YOU MEAN LIKE THESE, nickie nooner?:
>
> alt.support.depression.recovery
>
> Newsgroups: alt.support.depression
> From: Noon Cat Nick >
> Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:47:54 GMT
> Subject: I should just stop adopting cats.
>
> Brought a new feline home last Monday--Leo, a two-year-
> old yellow tabby with white patches, blind in his right eye,
> more affectionate than one could imagine. A very happy
> week we've had with him.
>
> He seemed obviously scared of the great outdoors. Every
> time someone opened a door to go in or out he'd run the
> other way.
>
> This morning, 4 a.m., I open the door to get the newspaper.
> Leo runs out the door and into the dark like it's the big
> break he's been waiting for.
>
> I just spent over an hour and a half looking for him.
>
> No luck.
>
> I saw him twice, but he ran away both times.
>
> I'm weary, despondent, heavy-hearted. Quite tired, but
> can't sleep for worrying. Too sad to move, yet too distraught
> to sit still. Been asking for divine help, hoping that he'll come
> back, or that he'll be found by animal control and they'll scan
> his microchip and bring him back.
>
> But I really don't expect to see him again...o me of little faith...
>
> ---------------------
>
> You mean your Greek Orthodox faith you're always preachin?
>
> FAITH AIN'T GONNA EXXXPIATE YOUR
> SHAME GUILT, IGNORANCE
> And
> TRAGIC AND SENSELESS SHEER STUPIDITY <{}: ~
> ( > nickie nooner <{}: ~
>
> Seems you're a bit of a S-L-O-W learner, eh, nickie nooner:
>
> Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.recovery
> From: Noon Cat Nick >
> Date: 1998/10/09
> Subject: Re: My Cat...
>
> Robin wrote:
>
> > Plus after all this crap going on with my depression
>

> read more
> I don't know the ins and outs of making this a moderated
> newsgroup. Right now, I'd just like to know from the
> handful of a.s.g.p-l loyalists if they think this idea is
> worthwhile.
>
> As well, I would be happy to moderate the group, or at least
> be one of the moderators, if more than one is required.

Yup. **** Off!!

Noon Cat Nick
May 8th 07, 03:12 PM
sheelagh wrote:

>> Comments, anyone?
>

>Yup. **** Off!!

Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
make everyone else look bad, so...

Shelly
May 8th 07, 03:16 PM
Noon Cat Nick wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> Yup. **** Off!!
>
> Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
> post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.
>
> Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
> make everyone else look bad, so...

So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How
does that work?

--
Shelly

sheelagh
May 8th 07, 03:34 PM
On 8 May, 15:16, Shelly > wrote:
> Noon Cat Nick wrote:
> > sheelagh wrote:
>
> >> Yup. **** Off!!
>
> > Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
> > post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.
>
> > Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to
> > make everyone else look bad, so...
>
> So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How
> does that work?
>
> --
> Shellyhttp://www.cat-sidh.net(the Mother Ship)http://esther.cat-sidh.net(Letters to Esther)

You.

> >> Yup. **** Off!!
>
> > Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
> > post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.

I fail to see how you are helping anyone by "Exposing them"...?

We all have skeletons in our cupboard, even you do(yes, me more than
most, but nothing I haven't exposed already myself. The difference is
that the rest of us don't "need" to hear them, anymore than the person
concerned "Needs Exposing".

Why don't you post something more interesting than a put down, then we
get the chance to meet you, rather than what you have to expose? That
way we have something interesting to read & share with you..
S;o)

Matthew
May 8th 07, 05:40 PM
WOULD YOU ALL LEARN HOW TO SNIP THEIR BULL**** WHEN YOU YOU ALL FEEL LIKE
YOU HAVE TO RESPOND

SOME OF US ALREADY HAVE THE IDIOTS KILL FILED AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO READ
THEIR BULL****

cybercat
May 8th 07, 05:51 PM
"Shelly" > wrote in message
> Noon Cat Nick wrote:
>> sheelagh wrote:
>>
>>> Yup. **** Off!!
>>
>> Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
>> post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.
>>
>> Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to make
>> everyone else look bad, so...
>
> So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How does
> that work?

Sheila cannot even figure out how to know who the **** she is replying to,
even though when you click on a post it says at the TOP "Jerry Howe wrote,"
or "Barry wrote" or "Osama Bin Laden said ...."

sheelagh
May 9th 07, 02:03 AM
On 8 May, 17:40, "Matthew" > wrote:
> WOULD YOU ALL LEARN HOW TO SNIP THEIR BULL**** WHEN YOU YOU ALL FEEL LIKE
> YOU HAVE TO RESPOND
>
> SOME OF US ALREADY HAVE THE IDIOTS KILL FILED AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO READ
> THEIR BULL****

Sorry Matthew. I certainly didn't do it on purpose. I had no idea you
had this one in killfile, but I should have guessed it really
considering...
It won;t happen from me again.
Happy Rumbles,
S;o)

sheelagh
May 9th 07, 02:42 AM
On 8 May, 18:30, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

You are quite right. I had no idea he was that much of a pain in the
backside/heart & soul. Thank you for enlightening me, I appreciate
that no end. The last thing any of us need is a " I'm a hero freak" to
tell us how terrible I am/we are. I already know my own faults, I
have lived with them for long enough to notice them!

I find it terribly sad to hear that he almost broke that group up.
When people go to a group like that, normally it is to find
support.... not to be stabbed in the chest!!
I won't be wasting anymore of my precious time speaking to him @ all
from now on. I only picked up on it today because he was beating Nick
down & I really do hate Bullies. I couldn't see the point to why he
was doing it for- especially not when it was Years ago & has no
relevance here & now.

Thank you for taking the time out to explain it too the new members of
the group. a simple explanation goes a long way,& IS APPRECIATED too
S;o)

sheelagh
May 9th 07, 02:51 AM
On 8 May, 17:51, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Shelly" > wrote in message

> > Noon Cat Nick wrote:

> >> Uh, you talkin' to me or Howe? That was me being quoted by him from a
> >> post I made years ago on alt.support.grief.pet-loss.
>
> >> Then again, Howe thinks the only way to make himself look good is to make
> >> everyone else look bad, so...
>
> > So you both thought you'd solve the problem by making it worse? How does
> > that work?
>
> Sheila cannot even figure out how to know who the **** she is replying to,
> even though when you click on a post it says at the TOP "Jerry Howe wrote,"
> or "Barry wrote" or "Osama Bin Laden said ...."

PMT, or just me getting up your nose?

Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.

"Sheelagh" apologizes if it ****es you off. However, I think I have
come quite a long way since the 1st day I tried to post here, but
doesn't proclaim to be a R.C.P.H&B whizz @ all, by any length of the
imagination.

I will make more of an effort to ensure that I am replying to the
right person in the future though because I hate being ignorant to
etiquette. However, I draw the line @ posting to Bin Laden...
How is Gracie BTW? Some recent photos would be excellent;o)
S;o)

Barry
May 9th 07, 10:52 AM
On May 8, 9:51 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
> more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.

no no

what you say is, BITCH IM GOING TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE WHITE MEAT

something simple like that, then go on make your toast points and
marmalade
just let it sit in the water and see what happens

sheelagh
May 9th 07, 12:36 PM
On 9 May, 10:52, Barry > wrote:
> On May 8, 9:51 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> > Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
> > more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.
>
> no no
>
> what you say is, BITCH IM GOING TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE WHITE MEAT
>
> something simple like that, then go on make your toast points and
> marmalade
> just let it sit in the water and see what happens

Barry, ha ha, I was wondering when you would stroll in...
You make a good point, but not the right point. You of all people
should know me better than that. I have no interest in tearing anyone
down here. If I meant to do that I would go straight for the jugular &
you know it, so why make foolish statement like that?

Cyber was being was showing her claws, so I flexed mine too retracted
them, then I got on with being sociable. Simple.
S;o)

cybercat
May 9th 07, 02:36 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 8, 9:51 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>
>> Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
>> more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.
>
> no no
>
> what you say is, BITCH IM GOING TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE WHITE MEAT
>
> something simple like that, then go on make your toast points and
> marmalade
> just let it sit in the water and see what happens

How has that worked for you, Barry?

:

sheelagh
May 9th 07, 03:10 PM
On 9 May, 14:36, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On May 8, 9:51 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> >> Once upon a time even you were new here. You probably also knew far
> >> more about keyboards, spelling & grammar too.
>
> > no no
>
> > what you say is, BITCH IM GOING TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE WHITE MEAT
>
> > something simple like that, then go on make your toast points and
> > marmalade
> > just let it sit in the water and see what happens
>
> How has that worked for you, Barry?
>
> :

Actually Barry, now that I think about it in retrospect, (which is
something I do quite often). My main intent here - or the purpose of
responding to the OP was to ensure that he knew exactly what I meant.
go on, take a look @ what I replied to the OP

<shoving you forward to look closer>

As you well know, If I have an issue with someone I sort it out
nicely, OTOH, if I despise what has been said & have no respect
whatsoever for the poster, I simply let rip ****. After all, with no
respect for them, why should I take the time out to go talk to them
personally?

All I want to know around here is, who the Hell the bloody Trolls are
before I fall in another troll pit again ( boy they are dank dirty
little holes, you wouldn't want to try one, I assure you..:o)

Oh, I forgot to mention , that our class "a" Troll has set me free.
Same as this weirdo, all you have to do is let him ramble & allow
everyone ls draw their own conclusion. Or to look @ it in a different
light/perspective, it took 2 of his posts for me to realise that Nick
was a troll after I arrived here. I am certain that in a few weeks he
would be so fed up, he would have to go victim hunting again..
he is NO ONE-don't let him feed off you, ok?

S;o)

Barry
May 9th 07, 06:37 PM
On May 9, 9:36 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> How has that worked for you, Barry?
>
> :

herrm?

no, Im not hungry no thanks

--

at last it is the end of the world; you and me are left alone

cybercat
May 9th 07, 09:39 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 9, 9:36 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> How has that worked for you, Barry?
>>
>> :
>

> herrm?
>
> no, Im not hungry no thanks
>
> --
>
> at last it is the end of the world; you and me are left alone

What are we wearing? Does my hair look okay?

Barry
May 9th 07, 10:02 PM
On May 9, 4:39 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> What are we wearing? Does my hair look okay?

whyyyyy nothing at all

nothing at all

nthngtall
<waiving my little butt around>

your hair is soft as corn silk

cybercat
May 10th 07, 01:13 AM
"Barry" > wrote

> nthngtall
> <waiving my little butt around>

I'M BLIND

I can't SEEEEEE

Barry
May 10th 07, 03:40 AM
On May 9, 8:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I'M BLIND
>
> I can't SEEEEEE

very weird, you're glowing in the dark

could be the moonlight

Matthew
May 10th 07, 04:10 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 9, 4:39 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> What are we wearing? Does my hair look okay?
>
> whyyyyy nothing at all
>
> nothing at all
>

> nthngtall
> <waiving my little butt around>
>

> your hair is soft as corn silk

I think I am going to go get drunk after thoughts like that ;-)

Barry
May 10th 07, 03:40 PM
On May 9, 11:10 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On May 9, 4:39 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> What are we wearing? Does my hair look okay?
>
> > whyyyyy nothing at all
>
> > nothing at all
>
> > nthngtall
> > <waiving my little butt around>
>
> > your hair is soft as corn silk
>
> I think I am going to go get drunk after thoughts like that ;-)

Hey! how did you survive the blast
(pulling a tree branch down across me while talking)

<cybercat went behind the tree>

What are you doing Matt? shouldn't you be looting a vending machine or
something?

go on scram! we're busy here

haha

WAIT BEFORE YOU GO! DO YOU HAVE ANY BLUNTZ LEFT? HAHA

Matthew
May 11th 07, 09:14 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 9, 11:10 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > whyyyyy nothing at all
>>
>> > nothing at all
>>
>> > nthngtall
>> > <waiving my little butt around>
>>
>> > your hair is soft as corn silk
>>
>> I think I am going to go get drunk after thoughts like that ;-)
>
> Hey! how did you survive the blast
> (pulling a tree branch down across me while talking)

I am here just nervous

> <cybercat went behind the tree>

I wonder what she is doing :^)

> What are you doing Matt? shouldn't you be looting a vending machine or
> something?

Nope I already refiled the ones at the stores;-) Now that you mention it I
do have the muniches dangit where are the fig newtons

> go on scram! we're busy here
>
> haha
>
> WAIT BEFORE YOU GO! DO YOU HAVE ANY BLUNTZ LEFT? HAHA

Always for you just out of paper man that sucks

Barry
May 11th 07, 09:33 PM
On May 11, 4:14 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Always for you just out of paper man that sucks

so smoke a page from the good book

some pages are really thin, lots of clean thin paper in there

Matthew
May 11th 07, 10:06 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On May 11, 4:14 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> Always for you just out of paper man that sucks
>
> so smoke a page from the good book
>
> some pages are really thin, lots of clean thin paper in there

Clean paper It reminds me of a beavis and butthead moment. Ohh who has
the TP I am cornholio
Just for you Barry since we were talking about vending machines
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1555031&vid=138902