PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring my pussy.

James
May 10th 07, 03:52 PM
Yesterday I fed her home cooked pouched chicken thigh in chicken fat
along with her normal dry food.

This morning she was up and out of bed before dawn and roaming around
as if she wanted out. It was just too early for me to craw out of bed
to let her out. She wouldn't come back to bed. Later I hear a bottle
of water spill and her licking it up. I figure it's just water. She
then didn't make any more noise and I fell asleep.

When I finally got up heading to the bathroom barefeet, I stepped on
something slippery wet. What I thought was water spilling out of a
bottle was actually her coughing and vometing.
Next time I'll get up to let her out even if I'm too too tired.

Only good thing is her puke don't smell anywhere as bad as mine.

bookie
May 10th 07, 04:41 PM
On 10 May, 15:52, James > wrote:
> Yesterday I fed her home cooked pouched chicken thigh in chicken fat
> along with her normal dry food.
>
> This morning she was up and out of bed before dawn and roaming around
> as if she wanted out. It was just too early for me to craw out of bed
> to let her out. She wouldn't come back to bed. Later I hear a bottle
> of water spill and her licking it up. I figure it's just water. She
> then didn't make any more noise and I fell asleep.
>
> When I finally got up heading to the bathroom barefeet, I stepped on
> something slippery wet. What I thought was water spilling out of a
> bottle was actually her coughing and vometing.
> Next time I'll get up to let her out even if I'm too too tired.
>
> Only good thing is her puke don't smell anywhere as bad as mine.

or just don't feed her stuff that makes her puke, she was obviouisly
unwell and in discomfort and wanted to get out

Lilah Morgan
May 10th 07, 07:00 PM
Is it just me or does James seem to enjoy saying the word 'pussy'?

Barry
May 11th 07, 02:58 AM
On May 10, 2:00 pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:
> Is it just me or does James seem to enjoy saying the word 'pussy'?

he reminds me of everything I never hope to be

him and bookie should HOOK UP

--

who (being normal) would say, "glad the puke doesn't smell as bad as
mine"

ooo, nasty

you know

Barry
May 13th 07, 11:53 AM
James wrote:
> Yesterday I fed her home cooked pouched chicken thigh in chicken fat
> along with her normal dry food.
>
> This morning she was up and out of bed before dawn and roaming around
> as if she wanted out. It was just too early for me to craw out of bed
> to let her out. She wouldn't come back to bed. Later I hear a bottle
> of water spill and her licking it up. I figure it's just water. She
> then didn't make any more noise and I fell asleep.
>
> When I finally got up heading to the bathroom barefeet, I stepped on
> something slippery wet. What I thought was water spilling out of a
> bottle was actually her coughing and vometing.
> Next time I'll get up to let her out even if I'm too too tired.
>
> Only good thing is her puke don't smell anywhere as bad as mine.

Im just messing with you James, don't pay me no mind.

us bored cats don't play so nice sometimes

make with the pussy posts or Ill flame ya!