PDA

View Full Version : Re: Queen of The World!

Marina
August 13th 03, 07:14 PM
"SUQKRT" > wrote
> Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
> She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
nose
> poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
Just
> for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her
balane and
> went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.

Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.

--
Marina

Cheryl
August 13th 03, 10:35 PM
(SUQKRT) wrote in
:

> Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite
> movie. She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir)
> armrest with her nose poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's
> King of the World moment. Just for the heck of it I slowly, carefully
> moved the chair. She kept her balane and went along for the ride.
> We've done this a few times now. Suz

Sounds like she's guiding you. :) Sounds awfully cute!

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Sherry
August 13th 03, 11:23 PM
>Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
>She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
>nose
>poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
>Just
>for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her balane
>and
>went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
>Suz

Careful, Suz! You're gonna spoil her. I can just see you having to drop what
you're doing and take Spicey for a "ride."

Sherry

Stacey
August 13th 03, 11:55 PM
LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey :)

"SUQKRT" > wrote in message
> Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
> She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
nose
> poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
Just
> for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her
balane and
> went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
> Suz
> Iron Chef Macmoosette
> Thank Heavens There's Only One
> =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=
>
> Chocolate heals all wounds.

Karen Chuplis
August 14th 03, 03:20 PM
What a darling image ;)

Karen

"SUQKRT" > wrote in message
> Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
> She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
nose
> poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
Just
> for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her
balane and
> went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
> Suz
> Iron Chef Macmoosette
> Thank Heavens There's Only One
> =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=
>
> Chocolate heals all wounds.

polonca12000
August 15th 03, 10:48 AM
How adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"SUQKRT" > wrote in message
> Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
<snip>

SUQKRT
August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
In article >, "Marina"
> wrote:

>Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.
>
>--
>Marina

Will do, she's developing a real purrsonality.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

SUQKRT
August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
In article >, "Stacey"
> wrote:

>LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
>updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!
>
>Stacey :)

She is, I keep bugging my aide about bringing her dig. camera.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

SUQKRT
August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
In article >, CATherine
> wrote:

Pretty soon she will be driving the chair! ;-)

>CATherine

Nooooooooo! Please don't give her ideas.