PDA

View Full Version : Magical powers of cats???

Lucas J. Riesau
May 11th 07, 08:53 AM
I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
does need a cat to be truly powerful.

So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

bookie
May 11th 07, 01:26 PM
On 11 May, 08:53, "Lucas J. Riesau" > wrote:
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

cats can cast a spell on you which makes you go to the supermarket and
buy lots of ham and fresh roast chicken and prawns for them to eat,
even though you a vegetarian and can't stand the stuff, at least
that's what mine have done.

bookie

dgk
May 11th 07, 01:45 PM
On 11 May 2007 00:53:46 -0700, "Lucas J. Riesau"
> wrote:

>I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
>does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
>So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
>enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Espy has the power to force me to give him Temptations even though I
said no. He stares at me and squints and I can feel his kitty brain
pushing my hand towards the drawer that the Temptations are in.

I don't know if that counts as a spell exactly, I'll need a spell
checker.

sheelagh
May 11th 07, 02:05 PM
On 11 May, 08:53, "Lucas J. Riesau" > wrote:
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

I am not so sure that you could call it magic, but the cats to let me
know exactly what they require from the supermarket before I leave
every Saturday. Lilly has even gone so far as to bring me a an Iams
meat pouch and an dry bag of food @ my feet so that I don't forget the
essentials
S;o)

cybercat
May 11th 07, 03:52 PM
"Lucas J. Riesau" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

No. **** off, you idiot.

bookie
May 11th 07, 05:59 PM
On 11 May, 13:45, dgk > wrote:
> On 11 May 2007 00:53:46 -0700, "Lucas J. Riesau"
>
> > wrote:
> >I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> >does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> >So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> >enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?
>
> Espy has the power to force me to give him Temptations even though I
> said no. He stares at me and squints and I can feel his kitty brain
> pushing my hand towards the drawer that the Temptations are in.
>
> I don't know if that counts as a spell exactly, I'll need a spell
> checker.

yes jessie does that to me, she knows the box now and stares at it
then me then it then me, and so on, and then purrs for a bit then if
all that fails she just miaows onthe most pitiful way and magically i
give in and give her some.

May 12th 07, 03:49 AM
In article m>,
says...
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Cats are just familiars, and that grants them certain powers of
observation.

Matthew
May 12th 07, 03:56 AM
"T" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article m>,
> says...
>> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
>> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>>
>> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
>> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?
>>

> Cats are just familiars, and that grants them certain powers of
> observation.

Don't forget they also have to power to see what we ignore and to cross
places that we can only imagine

May 12th 07, 09:08 PM
In article >,
says...

> "T" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > In article m>,
> > says...
> >> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> >> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
> >>
> >> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> >> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?
> >>

> > Cats are just familiars, and that grants them certain powers of
> > observation.
> >

> Don't forget they also have to power to see what we ignore and to cross
> places that we can only imagine

Indeed, I suspect they see into dimensions which we cannot.

May 12th 07, 09:09 PM
In article >,
says...

> From: "Lucas J. Riesau" >
>
> >I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> >does need a cat to be truly powerful.
> >
> >So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> >enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?
>
> Well, I've got a friend who has told the following story and
> swears it's true.
>
> Back around the time when he was 10 years old, he and a friend
> were sitting in his friends back yard and a well known neighborhood
> cat came walking through the bushes. The cat sat in the middle of
> the yard, cleaning himself for a couple of minutes. Then the cat sat up
> almost as though he was posing for a picture. The cat looked
> over at the two kids and gave them what my friend describes as a
> "watch this" look. Then, right in front of them, the cat transformed itself
> into a rabbit....gave them another "look".....and turned away and hopped
> off into the bushes. My friend was kinda freaked out by this and
> didn't say a word to his friend about what he had just seen. His
> friend didn't say anything either and acted like he hadn't seen anything
> out of the ordinary.
> Fast forward about 20 years and my friend was back in his hometown
> to visit his parents. He happens to run into the childhood friend who was
> in the back yard with him that day. They were doing the usual "catching
> up" small talk when his friend got a strange look on his face and said
> something like 'Do you remember one day when we were in my back
> yard and this cat came walking through?" "Yea" "Um. did you see ....
> Um....I mean did the cat......." My friend interrupted him "You saw the
> rabbit". "Yea, the cat turned into a rabbit", his friend said.
>

> Do I believe the story?
> I dunno.
> I do believe that my friend believes it.

My departed Randy had a rabbit face for a cat, with a pink nose and all.
So maybe it was just the imaginings of young ones.

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:46 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Lucas J. Riesau exclaimed (11-May-07 5:23 PM):
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

Meep has the power to make me pet her even if I don't particularly feel
like it :)

jmc

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:48 PM
Suddenly, without warning, T exclaimed (13-May-07 5:38 AM):
> In article >,
> says...
>> "T" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> In article m>,
>>> says...

>>> Cats are just familiars, and that grants them certain powers of
>>> observation.
>>>
>> Don't forget they also have to power to see what we ignore and to cross
>> places that we can only imagine
>>

> Indeed, I suspect they see into dimensions which we cannot.

I'd agree with that. I suspect cats can see/sense ghosts and other spirits.

(flameproof suit on!)

jmc

May 14th 07, 10:00 PM
On May 11, 8:53 am, "Lucas J. Riesau" > wrote:
> I'm a warlock and they say that a magic-user
> does need a cat to be truly powerful.
>
> So, do cats have magical powers? Do they
> enhance your mana? Can cats cast spells?

I am a witch and i have cats and there very helpful to inant a spell.
and r very powerful.

bobandcarole[_2_]
May 21st 07, 02:37 AM
On May 12, 4:09?pm, T > wrote:

> My departed Randy had a rabbit face with a pink nose and all.

That was one ugly faggot. Did he die of AIDS?

> So maybe it was just the imaginings of young ones.

He had pedophilic leanings also? Typical........