PDA

View Full Version : ah, now what? Skin problems.

jmc
May 12th 07, 02:18 PM
Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when
I checked, I noticed two things:

A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on
Stronghold/Revolution, so they shouldn't be flea bites. Could be that
she's poked herself on some of the nasty weeds in this yard (we've just
moved in, I'm working on killing them). Anything in particular that
could be biting a cat's belly? Would a mosquito be able to get in there?

(she's an indoor cat, but may spend up to an hour or so per day outside)

Also, further up and dead on her centerline, is a perfectly round area
with no hair, around 1.5cm or 1/2", give or take. It's a bit odd
looking. It doesn't look like ringworm, the skin isn't scaly, but
there's tiny squiggly dark spots around the edges of the bald area -
seems like a discoloration but probably aren't.

Her belly seems quite warm too, but that could be because she's spending
a lot of time on her reflective pad - it quite suddenly went to winter
here down under...

The thinner-than-normal hair predates the red spots and bald spot by
some time (weeks?). Aside from licking, what could be causing the hair
to thin out on her belly?

It's Saturday night here and this obviously isn't life threatening, so I
can wait until Monday to call the vet and make an appointment.

But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures, that'd be
great. I didn't find many pics of feline ringworm, but what I found
looks nothing like what she has.

jmc

Barry
May 12th 07, 03:08 PM
On May 12, 9:18 am, jmc > wrote:

> But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
> can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures

why not just let your cat grow old gracefully

do you watch her while she's taking a crap?

cybercat
May 12th 07, 06:31 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
> normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when I
> checked, I noticed two things:
>
> A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on Stronghold/Revolution,
> so they shouldn't be flea bites.

Why on earth is she on flea poison at her age?

Do you let this old cat outside????

Bluedove
May 12th 07, 08:37 PM
JMC,

Stop the 'Revolution', period. I really don't trust that stuff. Case in
point, when I recently went in a vets office to pick up some California
Natural dry food, a young woman walked in with her cat wrapped in a blanket.
The lady behind the counter had been pushing me into buying "Revolution",
but since I know this stuff is a major pesticide, I declined. I asked the
woman who came in with her cat what was wrong with her cat? And then she
said, "Oh, she's had a bad skin reaction to some thing I put on her". I
asked what it was? She said, "Revolution". JMC, believe me when I say to
you that this isn't the first time I have heard this, either.

There are* herbal types of flea collars for cats that my health food store
sells, and that's exactly what I plan on buying for my 4 cat babies from now
on.

ML

"jmc" > wrote in message
> Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
> normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when
> I checked, I noticed two things:
>
> A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on
> Stronghold/Revolution, so they shouldn't be flea bites. Could be that
> she's poked herself on some of the nasty weeds in this yard (we've just
> moved in, I'm working on killing them). Anything in particular that
> could be biting a cat's belly? Would a mosquito be able to get in there?
>
> (she's an indoor cat, but may spend up to an hour or so per day outside)
>
> Also, further up and dead on her centerline, is a perfectly round area
> with no hair, around 1.5cm or 1/2", give or take. It's a bit odd
> looking. It doesn't look like ringworm, the skin isn't scaly, but
> there's tiny squiggly dark spots around the edges of the bald area -
> seems like a discoloration but probably aren't.
>
> Her belly seems quite warm too, but that could be because she's spending
> a lot of time on her reflective pad - it quite suddenly went to winter
> here down under...
>
> The thinner-than-normal hair predates the red spots and bald spot by
> some time (weeks?). Aside from licking, what could be causing the hair
> to thin out on her belly?
>
> It's Saturday night here and this obviously isn't life threatening, so I
> can wait until Monday to call the vet and make an appointment.
>
> But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
> can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures, that'd be
> great. I didn't find many pics of feline ringworm, but what I found
> looks nothing like what she has.
>
> jmc

Matilda
May 13th 07, 04:27 AM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
> normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when I
> checked, I noticed two things:
>
> A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on Stronghold/Revolution,
> so they shouldn't be flea bites. Could be that she's poked herself on some
> of the nasty weeds in this yard (we've just moved in, I'm working on
> killing them). Anything in particular that could be biting a cat's belly?
> Would a mosquito be able to get in there?
>
> (she's an indoor cat, but may spend up to an hour or so per day outside)
>
> Also, further up and dead on her centerline, is a perfectly round area
> with no hair, around 1.5cm or 1/2", give or take. It's a bit odd looking.
> It doesn't look like ringworm, the skin isn't scaly, but there's tiny
> squiggly dark spots around the edges of the bald area - seems like a
> discoloration but probably aren't.
>
> Her belly seems quite warm too, but that could be because she's spending a
> lot of time on her reflective pad - it quite suddenly went to winter here
> down under...
>
> The thinner-than-normal hair predates the red spots and bald spot by some
> time (weeks?). Aside from licking, what could be causing the hair to thin
> out on her belly?
>
> It's Saturday night here and this obviously isn't life threatening, so I
> can wait until Monday to call the vet and make an appointment.
>
> But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
> can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures, that'd be
> great. I didn't find many pics of feline ringworm, but what I found looks
> nothing like what she has.

Why don't you post a picture somewhere?

Barry
May 13th 07, 05:32 AM
On May 12, 11:27 pm, "Matilda" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "jmc" > wrote in message

> > Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
> > normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when I
> > checked, I noticed two things:
>
> > A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on Stronghold/Revolution,
> > so they shouldn't be flea bites. Could be that she's poked herself on some
> > of the nasty weeds in this yard (we've just moved in, I'm working on
> > killing them). Anything in particular that could be biting a cat's belly?
> > Would a mosquito be able to get in there?
>
> > (she's an indoor cat, but may spend up to an hour or so per day outside)
>
> > Also, further up and dead on her centerline, is a perfectly round area
> > with no hair, around 1.5cm or 1/2", give or take. It's a bit odd looking.
> > It doesn't look like ringworm, the skin isn't scaly, but there's tiny
> > squiggly dark spots around the edges of the bald area - seems like a
> > discoloration but probably aren't.
>
> > Her belly seems quite warm too, but that could be because she's spending a
> > lot of time on her reflective pad - it quite suddenly went to winter here
> > down under...
>
> > The thinner-than-normal hair predates the red spots and bald spot by some
> > time (weeks?). Aside from licking, what could be causing the hair to thin
> > out on her belly?
>
> > It's Saturday night here and this obviously isn't life threatening, so I
> > can wait until Monday to call the vet and make an appointment.
>
> > But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
> > can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures, that'd be
> > great. I didn't find many pics of feline ringworm, but what I found looks
> > nothing like what she has.
>
> Why don't you post a picture somewhere?

you talking to me? my ass? pictures?

brb

Matthew
May 13th 07, 05:38 AM
"Barry" >

Barry what is up with your email I got a bounce back from it

Barry
May 13th 07, 11:17 AM
On May 13, 12:38 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Barry" >
>
> Barry what is up with your email I got a bounce back from it

i did the deed
cool deal!

cybercat
May 13th 07, 12:12 PM
"Barry" > wrote
>> Why don't you post a picture somewhere?
>
> you talking to me? my ass? pictures?
>
> brb

You are in so much trouble.

>:

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:26 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Barry exclaimed (12-May-07 11:38 PM):
> On May 12, 9:18 am, jmc > wrote:
>
>> But until then, anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? If you
>> can back up your thoughts with a webpage that has pictures
>
> why not just let your cat grow old gracefully
>
> do you watch her while she's taking a crap?

OH, so I'm supposed to not pay attention to my cat at all? What a load
of bull****. Cats don't show they're actually sick until they're
*really* sick, a good cat owner knows a cat's normal state of being so
they can tell when things go wrong *before* the cat gets so ill they
can't hide it anymore.

And, yes, actually I do. She has cystitis attacks and constipation, so
I do watch her litterbox habits.

My cat is getting old BECAUSE I notice when she's not feeling well.

jmc

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:28 PM
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (13-May-07 3:01 AM):
> "jmc" > wrote in message
>> Recently, I noticed that the hair on Meep's belly seems thinner than
>> normal. I've not been sure, so I've just kept an eye on it. Today when I
>> checked, I noticed two things:
>>
>> A couple of red spots, looks like bites. She's on Stronghold/Revolution,
>> so they shouldn't be flea bites.
>
> Why on earth is she on flea poison at her age?
>
> Do you let this old cat outside????

Well, duh, so she doesn't get fleas. She reacts badly to most topicals,
Stronghold is the only one she tolerates.

Yes, I do. She goes outside under supervision, in our fenced back yard.
She's happier with some outdoor time.

BTW, the red spots are healing, so no worries there. The little bare
spot's still there though.

jmc

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:33 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Bluedove exclaimed (13-May-07 5:07 AM):
> JMC,
>
> Stop the 'Revolution', period. I really don't trust that stuff. Case in
> point, when I recently went in a vets office to pick up some California
> Natural dry food, a young woman walked in with her cat wrapped in a blanket.
> The lady behind the counter had been pushing me into buying "Revolution",
> but since I know this stuff is a major pesticide, I declined. I asked the
> woman who came in with her cat what was wrong with her cat? And then she
> said, "Oh, she's had a bad skin reaction to some thing I put on her". I
> asked what it was? She said, "Revolution". JMC, believe me when I say to
> you that this isn't the first time I have heard this, either.
>
> There are* herbal types of flea collars for cats that my health food store
> sells, and that's exactly what I plan on buying for my 4 cat babies from now
> on.
>
> ML

Flea collars don't work on the whole animal. I used to use them - my
previous cat had fleas just on her bum, when she had a flea collar.
She's been on Revolution for quite a while, with no problems. She can't
tolerate Frontline/Frontline Plus at all.

A small round spot on her belly is hardly indication of a reaction to
Revolution, which is applied between her shoulders.

The spots are nearly gone now. I looked at them more closely, and I
think she may have crouched down on some of our spikey grass. I'm
working on getting rid of it in the areas she frequents, so hopefully
that won't be a problem for much longer.

jmc

jmc
May 13th 07, 12:35 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Matilda exclaimed (13-May-07 12:57 PM):
> "jmc" > wrote in message
>>
>> Also, further up and dead on her centerline, is a perfectly round area
>> with no hair, around 1.5cm or 1/2", give or take. It's a bit odd looking.
>> It doesn't look like ringworm, the skin isn't scaly, but there's tiny
>> squiggly dark spots around the edges of the bald area - seems like a
>> discoloration but probably aren't.
> Why don't you post a picture somewhere?

Because holding my cat on her back while trying to take a picture isn't
worth the effort (she doesn't like being on her back) when she'll be
going to the vet next week anyway.

If it'd been on her ear or something, would have already been posted :)

jmc

Barry
May 13th 07, 12:39 PM
On May 13, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>
> >> Why don't you post a picture somewhere?
>
> > you talking to me? my ass? pictures?
>
> > brb
>
> You are in so much trouble.
>
> >:

no, I really have an ass out back.
His name is Fenway

Just got him a few days ago?

cybercat
May 13th 07, 05:32 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 13, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote

>> > you talking to me? my ass? pictures?
>>
>> > brb
>>
>> You are in so much trouble.
>>
>> >:
>
> no, I really have an ass out back.
> His name is Fenway

Oh, FENWAY. hahaha!

cybercat
May 13th 07, 05:34 PM
"jmc" > wrote
> A small round spot on her belly is hardly indication of a reaction to
> Revolution, which is applied between her shoulders.

It's systemic. She's getting OLD.

Barry
May 13th 07, 06:01 PM
On May 13, 12:32 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On May 13, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Barry" > wrote

> >> You are in so much trouble.

> > no, I really have an ass out back.
> > His name is Fenway
>
> Oh, FENWAY. hahaha!

yeah.... Fenway, I call him Fen

He's actually pretty smart, not like a typical ass.

cybercat
May 13th 07, 06:12 PM
"Barry" > wrote

> He's actually pretty smart, not like a typical ass.

I would never expect you to have a typical ass.

You know, I think Fenway would be a fine name
for a big orange tabby boy if I should ever be so lucky
as to get one.

Barry
May 13th 07, 11:34 PM
On May 13, 1:12 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> You know, I think Fenway would be a fine name
> for a big orange tabby boy if I should ever be so lucky
> as to get one.

You come down here and hang out in the weeds a little bit, you'll
catch the one I saw down thar by the sto

cybercat
May 14th 07, 12:58 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 13, 1:12 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> You know, I think Fenway would be a fine name
>> for a big orange tabby boy if I should ever be so lucky
>> as to get one.
>
> You come down here and hang out in the weeds a little bit, you'll
> catch the one I saw down thar by the sto

I can't have one right now! We have a two-cat maximum.

:(

But tell me about him.

Great big or wiry? Dark red or ginger or cream?
Sweet and friendly or wary?

Barry
May 14th 07, 01:06 AM
On May 13, 7:58 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Great big or wiry? Dark red or ginger or cream?
> Sweet and friendly or wary?

he looks soft and sherberty

he won't let you near him, he's got a big ol head on him.. big tom
looking thing really, but creamsicle orange

jmc
May 14th 07, 10:39 AM
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (14-May-07 2:04 AM):
> "jmc" > wrote
>> A small round spot on her belly is hardly indication of a reaction to
>> Revolution, which is applied between her shoulders.
>>

> It's systemic. She's getting OLD.

Eleven is old? She doesn't look old. She doesn't act old. And
well-cared-for cats can live well into their twenties.

Even my vet doesn't think she's geriatric (as you're implying) just yet.
She's middle-aged is all. Like I'm about to be :)

jmc

Barry
May 14th 07, 11:37 AM
On May 14, 5:39 am, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (14-May-07 2:04 AM):
>
> > "jmc" > wrote
> >> A small round spot on her belly is hardly indication of a reaction to
> >> Revolution, which is applied between her shoulders.
>
> > It's systemic. She's getting OLD.
>
> Eleven is old? She doesn't look old. She doesn't act old. And
> well-cared-for cats can live well into their twenties.
>
> Even my vet doesn't think she's geriatric (as you're implying) just yet.
> She's middle-aged is all. Like I'm about to be :)
>
> jmc

you mean 40?

I heard on TV that 40 is the new 30

Have less stress and more good red wine I say

cybercat
May 14th 07, 06:15 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (14-May-07 2:04 AM):
>> "jmc" > wrote
>>> A small round spot on her belly is hardly indication of a reaction to
>>> Revolution, which is applied between her shoulders.
>>>

>> It's systemic. She's getting OLD.
>
> Eleven is old? She doesn't look old. She doesn't act old. And
> well-cared-for cats can live well into their twenties.
>
> Even my vet doesn't think she's geriatric (as you're implying) just yet.
> She's middle-aged is all. Like I'm about to be :)

I'm sorry, I thought she was older. My last cat lived to be 20.

Matthew
May 14th 07, 06:41 PM
"cybercat" > wrote

Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)

RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0

cybercat
May 14th 07, 07:13 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote
>

> Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)
>
> RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0

I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.

>:{

You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.

Matthew
May 14th 07, 09:50 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote
>>

>> Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)
>>
>> RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0
>>

> I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.

<raspberry> {evil grin}

>>:{
>
> You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.

You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
<evil grin and sinister laugh>

cybercat
May 14th 07, 10:17 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "cybercat" > wrote
>>>

>>> Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)
>>>
>>> RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0
>>>

>> I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.
>>
> <raspberry> {evil grin}
>
>>>:{
>>
>> You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.
>
> You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
> Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
> <evil grin and sinister laugh>

THAT is not what I meant!

I meant a piece of this:

*shaking my fist at you*

Dirty old man.

Barry
May 14th 07, 11:36 PM
On May 14, 4:50 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
> Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
> <evil grin and sinister laugh>

whad you do? get one of them pump implants?

put the pump under your arm? sooo, you flapy our wing like a chicken
when you're in the mood

haha

girl say, you gonna fly or $%#

Matthew
May 15th 07, 12:36 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 14, 4:50 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
>> Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
>> <evil grin and sinister laugh>
>
> whad you do? get one of them pump implants?
>
> put the pump under your arm? sooo, you flapy our wing like a chicken
> when you're in the mood
>
> haha
>
> girl say, you gonna fly or $%#

How would you know about the pumps Barry been experimenting lately ;-)

Matthew
May 15th 07, 12:37 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>>> I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.
>>>
>> <raspberry> {evil grin}

>>> You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.
>>
>> You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
>> Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
>> <evil grin and sinister laugh>
>>

> THAT is not what I meant!
>
> I meant a piece of this:
>
> *shaking my fist at you*
>
> Dirty old man.

< EVIL LAUGH >

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 12:40 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On May 14, 4:50 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>>> You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the process.
>>> Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
>>> <evil grin and sinister laugh>
>> whad you do? get one of them pump implants?
>>
>> put the pump under your arm? sooo, you flapy our wing like a chicken
>> when you're in the mood
>>
>> haha
>>
>> girl say, you gonna fly or $%#
>>

> How would you know about the pumps Barry been experimenting lately ;-)

Likely up your ass. :-D

Matthew
May 15th 07, 01:14 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>> whad you do? get one of them pump implants?
>>>
>>> put the pump under your arm? sooo, you flapy our wing like a chicken
>>> when you're in the mood
>>>
>>> haha
>>>
>>> girl say, you gonna fly or $%#
>>>

>> How would you know about the pumps Barry been experimenting lately ;-)

< snipped for being gay >

Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed up
as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick pervert

Barry
May 15th 07, 01:43 AM
On May 14, 8:14 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
> yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed up
> as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick pervert

yeah, people assign to others the things they want
cept your penil implant pump, that's on you.

haha

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 01:43 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Matthew wrote:
>>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> How would you know about the pumps Barry been experimenting lately ;-)
> < snipped for being gay >
>
> Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
> yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed up
> as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick pervert

Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?

It was a joke. :-D

Barry
May 15th 07, 01:48 AM
On May 14, 8:43 pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:

> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>
> It was a joke. :-D

Yes it was, but it was also very telling.

Joe are you gay? just curios.

I promise (like you give a rip) I would never make any slurs or slams
if you are.s

Matthew
May 15th 07, 01:54 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:

>> < snipped for being gay >
>>
>> Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
>> yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed
>> up as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick
>> pervert
>
> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>
> It was a joke. :-D

Sensitive far from it but Again my arse is none of your business

And I didn't realize me and you were on the level for you to talk about my
arse For the record NO MAN IS

Matthew
May 15th 07, 01:54 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 14, 8:14 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
>> yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed
>> up
>> as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick pervert
>
> yeah, people assign to others the things they want
> cept your penil implant pump, that's on you.
>
> haha

Again Barry how do you know about these pumps ;-)

Matthew
May 15th 07, 01:57 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 14, 8:43 pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:
>
>> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>>
>> It was a joke. :-D
>
> Yes it was, but it was also very telling.
>
> Joe are you gay? just curios.
>
> I promise (like you give a rip) I would never make any slurs or slams
> if you are.s

Yes you would

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 02:08 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Matthew wrote:

>>> < snipped for being gay >
>>>
>>> Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them to
>>> yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy dressed
>>> up as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you sick
>>> pervert
>> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>>
>> It was a joke. :-D
>
> Sensitive far from it but Again my arse is none of your business
>
> And I didn't realize me and you were on the level for you to talk about my
> arse For the record NO MAN IS

Yeah, it is obvious you are sensitive. :-D

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 02:08 AM
Barry wrote:
> On May 14, 8:43 pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:
>
>> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>>
>> It was a joke. :-D
>
> Yes it was, but it was also very telling.
>
> Joe are you gay? just curios.
>
> I promise (like you give a rip) I would never make any slurs or slams
> if you are.s

Yes, very telling indeed when it gets you out of the woodwork. LOL

Barry
May 15th 07, 02:13 AM
On May 14, 9:08 pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:

> Yes, very telling indeed when it gets you out of the woodwork. LOL

Im not exactly diving out of the woodwork

you had matt boofing me in the butt Joe

is there something you would like to share with the group, that's all
Im saying.

TELL IT JOE

I bet you are actually very kind.

The kindest guy we've ever known?

Matthew
May 15th 07, 02:47 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:

>>> Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?
>>>
>>> It was a joke. :-D
>>
>> Sensitive far from it but Again my arse is none of your business
>>
>> And I didn't realize me and you were on the level for you to talk about
>> my arse For the record NO MAN IS
>
> Yeah, it is obvious you are sensitive. :-D

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my [email protected]@ that is not my doctor
nope

Barry
May 15th 07, 06:21 AM
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Sensitive no
> Comfortable with another man talking about my [email protected]@ that is not my doctor
> nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 12:10 PM
Barry wrote:
> On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> Sensitive no
>> Comfortable with another man talking about my [email protected]@ that is not my doctor
>> nope
>
> just buy your next wife a strap on
>
> tell her to hit that prostrate!
>
> lmao for real

Careful, Matthew is real sensitive about other men talking about his
arse. LOL

cybercat
May 15th 07, 05:04 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Barry wrote:
>> On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>>> Sensitive no
>>> Comfortable with another man talking about my [email protected]@ that is not my
>>> doctor
>>> nope
>>
>> just buy your next wife a strap on
>>
>> tell her to hit that prostrate!
>>
>> lmao for real
>>

> Careful, Matthew is real sensitive about other men talking about his arse.
> LOL

It is good to see you lapsing into your usual trollish behaviour, Joe, and
talking about your favorite thing: assholes. Literal ones.

Let your inner troll out. There is no shame in it.

Matthew
May 15th 07, 05:11 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Barry wrote:
>> On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>>> Sensitive no
>>> Comfortable with another man talking about my [email protected]@ that is not my
>>> doctor
>>> nope
>>
>> just buy your next wife a strap on
>>
>> tell her to hit that prostrate!
>>
>> lmao for real

< snipped for being stupid>

Please Joe confine your GAY fantasy to Brandy and leave me out of them

Good bye

Matthew
May 15th 07, 05:24 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Barry wrote:

>>> just buy your next wife a strap on
>>>
>>> tell her to hit that prostrate!
>>>
>>> lmao for real

< snipped>

> It is good to see you lapsing into your usual trollish behaviour, Joe, and
> talking about your favorite thing: assholes. Literal ones.
>
> Let your inner troll out. There is no shame in it.

It scares the hell out of me that all he wants to do is talk about my [email protected]@.
I wish he would keep me out of his gay Fantasies that he has about Brandy
away from me till he does he is kill filed. Him and Iben aught to get
together with Nick watching.

I know Barry is joking but it is a little unnerving when you know someone
( Joe) knows you are straight and an old man but they want to talk about
your ass and putting things up it. Next thing I know he will be emailing me
to take pictures and send it to him. Troll or not that is just sick

May 15th 07, 06:51 PM
On 14 May, 19:13, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message

> > "cybercat" > wrote
>
> > Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)
>
> > RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0
>
> I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.
>
> >:{
>
> You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.

Are these chaps picking on you again?

You really must tell them that we women can out-wit them any day. If
they realise it is a lost cause to start with, they might not be so
anxious to try it on, lol:-)
Only kidding lads...!
K.

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 15th 07, 11:56 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Barry wrote:

>>> just buy your next wife a strap on
>>>
>>> tell her to hit that prostrate!
>>>
>>> lmao for real
>>>
> < snipped for being stupid>
>
> <snipped for being unrealistic>
>
> Good bye

Hey... it doesn't bother me any that you would rather have Barry talking
about you getting it up the ass than me.

Apparently Barry is the only one you are... ahem... comfortable with.

Thats ok... really... I'm not upset in the least.

<smooch>

:-D