PDA

View Full Version : pollen

James
May 12th 07, 08:57 PM
My buns are sneezing up a storm as am I. Only difference is they
don't have runny noses too where as I'm leaking as well as sneezing.
Even my pussy is sneezing but only every now and then.

Need a big storm to wash away all this pollen.

Debby Hanoka
May 12th 07, 09:30 PM
> My buns are sneezing up a storm as am I. Only difference is they
> don't have runny noses too where as I'm leaking as well as sneezing.
> Even my pussy is sneezing but only every now and then.
>
> Need a big storm to wash away all this pollen.

Which will create mold spores for the rest of us to sneeze at. In your
dreams! ... SIR!

Debby Hanoka
dhanoka at earthlink dot net