PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Recall expansion

Ketzl's Dad
May 14th 07, 09:09 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 -- Royal Canin
USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall of eight Sensible
Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry dog and cat food products

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/royalcanin05_07.html

I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I just
want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is aware of the
recall.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

May 14th 07, 10:42 PM
In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Ketzl's Dad > wrote:
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 -- Royal Canin
> USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall of eight Sensible
> Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry dog and cat food products

> http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/royalcanin05_07.html

> I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I just
> want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is aware of the
> recall.

It's not fearmongering to report the facts! Thanks for the info.

Joyce

jmcquown
May 15th 07, 03:38 PM
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 --
> Royal Canin USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall
> of eight Sensible Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry
> dog and cat food products
>
> http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/royalcanin05_07.html
>
> I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I
> just want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is
> aware of the recall.

No, that was just a knee-jerk (operative word JERK) reaction on my part.
And I apologize to Lori and everyone else. I guess I figured most people by
now would be checking the web sites of their specific brand names (or the
FDA link) to make sure their brand wasn't included. Mea Culpa.