PDA

View Full Version : i need help


May 14th 07, 10:08 PM
i have a young cat having kitten in next 4 weeks and do not know want
to experet. want r the frist signs.

aslo i have tom cat it bother will her kitten be ok?

i have a nice big cupbaord 4 her it fit yr new bed and food and litter
tray in.

i hope someone can help me.

cybercat
May 14th 07, 10:17 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>i have a young cat having kitten in next 4 weeks and do not know want
> to experet. want r the frist signs.
>
> aslo i have tom cat it bother will her kitten be ok?
>
> i have a nice big cupbaord 4 her it fit yr new bed and food and litter
> tray in.
>
> i hope someone can help me.
>

Try the Moron Hotline.

cindys
May 14th 07, 10:25 PM
Is this a troll post?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.


> wrote in message
oups.com...
>i have a young cat having kitten in next 4 weeks and do not know want
> to experet. want r the frist signs.
>
> aslo i have tom cat it bother will her kitten be ok?
>
> i have a nice big cupbaord 4 her it fit yr new bed and food and litter
> tray in.
>
> i hope someone can help me.
>

cybercat
May 14th 07, 11:11 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message
...
> Is this a troll post?

Either that or just an idiot.

It doesn't really matter--at least not to me.

Between the stupid affected writing "4 u" etc., the lack of
caps or punctuation, the unspayed cat and the "witch"
claim, I'm not going to waste my time.

My blood pressure is lowwwww today. :)

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 12:26 AM
On May 14, 6:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "cindys" > wrote in message
>
> ...
>
> > Is this a troll post?
>
> Either that or just an idiot.
>
> It doesn't really matter--at least not to me.
>
> Between the stupid affected writing "4 u" etc., the lack of
> caps or punctuation, the unspayed cat and the "witch"
> claim, I'm not going to waste my time.

Indeed. All the Brits around here seem to be CSE failures.

Wendy
May 15th 07, 12:30 AM
Do a web search for 'cat labor and delivery' and you'll find a wealth of
information.

W

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>i have a young cat having kitten in next 4 weeks and do not know want
> to experet. want r the frist signs.
>
> aslo i have tom cat it bother will her kitten be ok?
>
> i have a nice big cupbaord 4 her it fit yr new bed and food and litter
> tray in.
>
> i hope someone can help me.
>

barb
May 15th 07, 04:15 PM
I was almost hooked, figuring someone from France or Spain was trying to
post in English. But wait a minute, don't they speak English in the UK?
They sure did when I was there!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

sheelagh
May 15th 07, 04:38 PM
On 15 May, 16:15, "barb" > wrote:
> I was almost hooked, figuring someone from France or Spain was trying to
> post in English. But wait a minute, don't they speak English in the UK?
> They sure did when I was there!
>
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

We do have immigrant over here that don't speak English @ all, as you
must have Spanish speaking Americans who don't speak a word of
English...?

Please don't mistake me as someone who is standing up for the OP, I
am merely implying that she might be genuine. Wendy did the best thing
by advising the OP to get her google bar up & search the words
"Pregnant & cat," up....?

The problem is that there are so many trolls that we can't see the
obvious need, from the idiots who post dumb questions..
What a crying shame, but also a fact....
S;o)

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 04:40 PM
On May 15, 11:38 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> We do have immigrant over here that don't speak English @ all

Irony, anyone?

> The problem is that there are so many trolls that we can't see the
> obvious need, from the idiots who post dumb questions..
> What a crying shame, but also a fact....
> S;o)

Indeed. It's hard to tell the real illiterates from the fakes.

cybercat
May 15th 07, 05:03 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
...
>I was almost hooked, figuring someone from France or Spain was trying to
> post in English. But wait a minute, don't they speak English in the UK?
>

lol

Yep, but they sure don't speak no Amerrrrikin!

K
May 15th 07, 06:34 PM
On 15 May, 00:26, Nick Corpuz > wrote:
> On May 14, 6:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "cindys" > wrote in message
>
> ...
>
> > > Is this a troll post?
>
> > Either that or just an idiot.
>
> > It doesn't really matter--at least not to me.
>
> > Between the stupid affected writing "4 u" etc., the lack of
> > caps or punctuation, the unspayed cat and the "witch"
> > claim, I'm not going to waste my time.
>
> Indeed. All the Brits around here seem to be CSE failures.


Really?

I take it you don't get out much or meet many British people then- for
if you did, you would most certainly see that most of us are fine with
our language, & very comfortable with our literacy too.
I do hate people who meet one of us and judge us all by the same
standard.

If the OP really need the help that she seems to be asking for, her
neighbor would be able to tell her all that she would need to know
regarding her cat. Cats are not so different from humans. They
require warmth, food & love. Simple really!

I wonder why you didn't point this out to the OP, rather than pick on
the British
Mr Corpuz?

Being a cat owner yourself, I am surprised that you couldn't at least
lend her the benefit of the doubt & the courtesy to explain these
simple facts, rather than call her names because her command of the
English language might not be so good as your own.

K.

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 08:14 PM
On May 15, 1:34 pm, K > wrote:
> On 15 May, 00:26, Nick Corpuz > wrote:
> > Indeed. All the Brits around here seem to be CSE failures.
>
> Really?
>
> I take it you don't get out much or meet many British people then- for
> if you did, you would most certainly see that most of us are fine with
> our language, & very comfortable with our literacy too.
> I do hate people who meet one of us and judge us all by the same
> standard.

You seem to have missed the words "around here" and "seem" -- and you
seem to be the *only* Brit in this NG with any abilities in this area.

cybercat
May 16th 07, 03:02 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
...
> Another thing is, oddly enough, I didn't see any reference to "witch" in
> the
> original poster's letter. Was this edited out before being posted?
>

She responded in a later post to the moron who said he practiced magic and
wanted to know if he should get a cat.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

barb
May 16th 07, 03:03 PM
Another thing is, oddly enough, I didn't see any reference to "witch" in the
original poster's letter. Was this edited out before being posted?

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.