PDA

View Full Version : new foster kitties

Wendy
May 15th 07, 01:49 AM
I got a new foster kitty today with her 8 (yikes!) kittens. I think they are
around 2 - 2 1/2 weeks old.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=16452965&uid=7336757

cindys
May 15th 07, 02:03 AM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..
>I got a new foster kitty today with her 8 (yikes!) kittens. I think they
>are
> around 2 - 2 1/2 weeks old.
>
> http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=16452965&uid=7336757

----------
The kittens are adorable and mom is gorgeous. The last time I fostered a
mommy cat with a face that gorgeous, I kept her :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

sheelagh
May 15th 07, 04:55 PM
On 15 May, 01:49, "Wendy" > wrote:
> I got a new foster kitty today with her 8 (yikes!) kittens. I think they are
> around 2 - 2 1/2 weeks old.
>
> http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=16452965&uid=7336757

Congratulations Wendy, I am so pleased for you. Now this will keep you
busy in the coming weeks, LOL;o)

I have a mummy and 2 kittens currently. Their mummy/slave has gone to
have a hip replacement done in hospital, so I have got mummy & 2
kittens until I home the kittens after their injections. Once they are
homed, mummy is going to stay with her Slave's daughter, until she has
been through rehab & can cope with being @ home once more.....

I love them. Mummy is called Sadie, & her 2 kittens are called O'Mally
& the little girl is Peaches. I have a few photos to share with you of
them too.

The kittens are due to have their inoculations done in 2 weeks time,
then they go to their new slaves homes. I just have to find the right
slaves first. Every year I get them inoculated & then just charge what
it cost me to have them done. however, sadly, most people don't bother
with injections for moggies ( Moggies is just a UK term for mixed
breed cats here).. It also gets harder to find the right slave's for
them, but we always manage somehow. You know that you have the right
slave when they are happy to refund you for the cost readily & accept
the further appointment to have them checked in another 4 weeks from
that date too...
Congrats once again & look forward to seeing more of them & you too...

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/MummyOMallyCatPeach

S;o)