Charlie Wilkes
May 15th 07, 02:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Sherry
May 15th 07, 05:08 AM
On May 14, 8:26 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Oh that was hysterical! I never thought I'd see a turtle chasing a
cat. Thanks so much for posting that.
Kind of made me nervous though--my daughter was goofing around with a
box turtle once, trying to
feed it a grasshopper. She was about 4 or 5. The turtle suddenly
grabbed her *finger* and would *not* let go. We did everything in the
world and her finger was turning blue on the end. We ended up taking
her, with the turtle still attached to her finger, to the ER. The doc
had to give the turtle a shot that killed it. :-(

It just grabbed her finger so fast, unbelievable. I kept expecting the
turtle in the video to latch onto the cat's tail!

Sherry

May 15th 07, 08:54 AM
Charlie Wilkes > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

That was great! What a *speedy* turtle - that thing was really
booking along.

Gorgeous kitty, too.

Joyce

May 15th 07, 08:56 AM
Sherry > wrote:

> Kind of made me nervous though--my daughter was goofing around with a
> box turtle once, trying to
> feed it a grasshopper. She was about 4 or 5. The turtle suddenly
> grabbed her *finger* and would *not* let go. We did everything in the
> world and her finger was turning blue on the end. We ended up taking
> her, with the turtle still attached to her finger, to the ER. The doc
> had to give the turtle a shot that killed it. :-(

> It just grabbed her finger so fast, unbelievable. I kept expecting the
> turtle in the video to latch onto the cat's tail!

Yikes! And I was nervous that the kitty was going to bite the turtle's
head off. Whoever made the video seemed nervous about that, too -
whenever that seemed about to happen, you'd hear a "shhhh!" from behind
the camera, as though the person were shooing the kitty away.

Joyce

sheelagh
May 15th 07, 05:20 PM
On 15 May, 02:26, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Excellent LOL
S;o)

chatnoir
May 16th 07, 12:24 PM
On May 14, 10:08 pm, Sherry > wrote:
> On May 14, 8:26 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM
>
> Oh that was hysterical! I never thought I'd see a turtle chasing a
> cat.

My cats don't even go near my bull frogs! The frogs are big and puff
up and hiss at the cats - Intimidate them!