PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jerry Falwell's death

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 08:31 PM
On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
> influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
> randy

Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
prison bitch.

If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

randy
May 15th 07, 08:38 PM
"Nick Corpuz"
"randy"
>> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had
>> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion
>> that
>> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The
>> Fundamentalist
>> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a
>> primary
>> influence in the election of Republican candidates over
>> the
>> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
>> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
>> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
>> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.

> Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
> reincarnated as a
> prison bitch.
> If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
> speak.

The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
care,
randy

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 08:44 PM
On May 15, 3:38 pm, "randy" > wrote:
> "Nick Corpuz"
> "randy"
>

> >> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had
> >> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion
> >> that
> >> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The
> >> Fundamentalist
> >> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a
> >> primary
> >> influence in the election of Republican candidates over
> >> the
> >> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
> >> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
> >> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
> >> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
> > Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
> > reincarnated as a
> > prison bitch.
> > If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
> > speak.
>
> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
> care,
> randy

Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
from...
http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm

randy
May 15th 07, 08:51 PM
"Nick Corpuz"
>> "randy"
>> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
>> care,

> Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to
> choose
> from...
> http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm

OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have
nothing to worry about? Well, actually there is death to
worry about. I want to pack my bags and be ready to go.
randy

Nick Corpuz
May 15th 07, 09:01 PM
On May 15, 3:51 pm, "randy" > wrote:
> "Nick Corpuz"
>
> >> "randy"
> >> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
> >> care,
> > Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to
> > choose
> > from...
> >http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm
>
> OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have
> nothing to worry about? Well, actually there is death to
> worry about. I want to pack my bags and be ready to go.
> randy

Need a ride?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
May 15th 07, 09:05 PM
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> >
> >> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man.

My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

> >> He had
> >> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion
> >> that
> >> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The
> >> Fundamentalist
> >> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a
> >> primary
> >> influence in the election of Republican candidates over
> >> the
> >> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
> >> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
> >> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
> >> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
>
> > Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
> > reincarnated as a
> > prison bitch.
> > If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
> > speak.
>
> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you.

It is written that those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
Spirit will remain eternally condemned.

Such is the state of satan and his sockpuppets (demons).

In the interim, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect
nor more special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

John \C\
May 15th 07, 09:09 PM
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

> > > Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
> > > reincarnated as a
> > > prison bitch.
> > > If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
> > > speak.
> >
> > The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you.
>
> It is written that those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
> Spirit will remain eternally condemned.
>
> Such is the state of satan and his sockpuppets (demons).
>
> In the interim, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect
> nor more special...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><

Thank You for those "Words of Wisdom", Dr. Chung.

It's like a lit candle in this Dark Place.

HJ

p.s. Pray for Carl R. Osterwald.

Diana
May 15th 07, 09:12 PM
"randy" > wrote in message
m...

> "Nick Corpuz"
>>> "randy"
>>> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
>>> care,
>
>> Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
>> from...
>> http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm
>
> OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have nothing to worry
> about? Well, actually there is death to worry about. I want to pack my
> bags and be ready to go.
> randy

This is getting to be a habit LOL. Randy I agree. Only I ain't takin nothing
cause Jesus has it all waiting for us when we get there. Amen !

Roy Jose Lorr
May 15th 07, 09:15 PM
Nick Corpuz wrote:
> On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
>
>>I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
>>lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
>>I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
>>Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
>>influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
>>last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
>>through Liberty University and through others like Pat
>>Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
>>very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
>>randy
>

> Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
> prison bitch.
>
> If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

Sick fart.

cindys
May 15th 07, 09:16 PM
If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be on some other
newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior group. Why would you think
that people who are posting to a cat health and behavior group would be
pleased to see off-topic posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat
health and behavior? I think the alt.usenet.kooks crosspost is about right.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

"Nick Corpuz" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
>> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
>> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
>> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
>> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
>> influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
>> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
>> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
>> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
>> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
>> randy
>
> Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
> prison bitch.
>
> If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

cybercat
May 15th 07, 09:17 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message
> If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be on some
> other newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior group. Why would you
> think that people who are posting to a cat health and behavior group would
> be pleased to see off-topic posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat
> health and behavior?

Nicky boy is not here to please.

The REAL Holy Spirit
May 15th 07, 09:19 PM
On May 15, 4:12 pm, "Diana" > wrote:
> This is getting to be a habit LOL. Randy I agree. Only I ain't takin nothing
> cause Jesus has it all waiting for us when we get there. Amen !

Yep. He's gonna film you getting ass-raped by satan in Never Never
Land, alright...

The REAL Holy Spirit
May 15th 07, 09:20 PM
On May 15, 4:15 pm, Roy Jose Lorr > wrote:
> Sick fart.

Thanks for sharing. Have you tried simethicone for your condition?

Kurt Gavin
May 15th 07, 09:40 PM
"randy" > wrote in message
m...

> "Nick Corpuz"
>>> "randy"
>>> The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
>>> care,
>
>> Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
>> from...
>> http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm
>
> OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have nothing to worry
> about? Well, actually there is death to worry about. I want to pack my
> bags and be ready to go.
> randy

If you worship jesus, then you are breaking yahweh's commandments against
false gods and idolatry.

Falwell is in hell, just like all the other commadment breakers.

Have anice day.

Kurt Gavin
May 15th 07, 10:14 PM
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

They were probably just as sick of him, as your family is of you.

Since you can't be an MD anymore, how about practicing on cats and dogs?

Father Haskell
May 15th 07, 10:18 PM
On May 15, 3:44 pm, Nick Corpuz > wrote:
> On May 15, 3:38 pm, "randy" > wrote:
>

> > "Nick Corpuz"
> > "randy"

> > > Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
> > > reincarnated as a
> > > prison bitch.
> > > If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
> > > speak.
>
> > The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
> > care,
> > randy
>
> Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
> from...http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm

They're probably all butt ****ing him.

Kurt Gavin
May 15th 07, 10:18 PM
**** Falwell

If you want to see a DVD that will shock and amuse you, rent "Jesus Camp".
Blockbuster has it.

It's about raising kids to be brainwashed braindeads.

Father Haskell
May 15th 07, 10:21 PM
On May 15, 4:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

****well's dead and "satan's sockpuppets" live.

Ain't that a pip.

Cary Kittrell
May 15th 07, 11:30 PM
In article . com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:
> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

If you get a move on, there's still time for you to join Fred Phelps and
clan in their consoling of the Falwell family, by attending the funeral
and "[telling] the whole world that "Jerry Falwell is in Hell...by
irreversible divine decree, Falwell is in Hell".

Considering the way you have acted regarding the deaths of Bob Pastorio
and Mack's mother, this kind of "consoling" is right down
your alley.

-- cary

Father Haskell
May 16th 07, 12:13 AM
On May 15, 4:15 pm, Roy Jose Lorr > wrote:
> Nick Corpuz wrote:
> > On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
>
> >>I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
> >>lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
> >>I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
> >>Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
> >>influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
> >>last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
> >>through Liberty University and through others like Pat
> >>Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
> >>very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
> >>randy
>
> > Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
> > prison bitch.
>
> > If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.
>
> Sick fart.

True. It might not be eternal torment when Falwell decides he
likes it after all.

Barry
May 16th 07, 12:22 AM
On May 15, 4:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Nicky boy is not here to please.

wonder how many rage knots he has popped up on his neck?

Tracii Hyatt
May 16th 07, 12:50 AM
"Kurt Gavin" > wrote in message ink.net...

> "randy" > wrote in message m...
>>
>> "Nick Corpuz"
>>
>>> Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
>>> from...
>>> http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm
>>
>> OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have nothing to worry about? Well, actually there is death to worry about. I
>> want to pack my bags and be ready to go.
>> randy
>

> If you worship jesus, then you are breaking yahweh's commandments against false gods and idolatry.
>
> Falwell is in hell, just like all the other commadment breakers.
>
> Have anice day. And Kurt Gavin will be there shinning his shoes.

Barry
May 16th 07, 01:26 AM
On May 15, 4:20 pm, The REAL Holy Spirit >
wrote:
> On May 15, 4:15 pm, Roy Jose Lorr > wrote:
>
> > Sick fart.
>
> Thanks for sharing. Have you tried simethicone for your condition?

take that blasphemous outfit off before you struck by lightening

God is coming to your mailbox...

go check and see, report back when God arrives, tell us what it say

Cheryl
May 16th 07, 02:17 AM
On Tue 15 May 2007 04:16:47p, cindys wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be
> on some other newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior
> group. Why would you think that people who are posting to a cat
> health and behavior group would be pleased to see off-topic
> posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat health and
> behavior? I think the alt.usenet.kooks crosspost is about right.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

When I was new to Usenet, I learned early the posts to avoid if I
wanted to only read on-topic articles. The ones to ignore are the
ones crossposted to groups that have nothing to do with the group
I'm reading. Of course my early days of Usenet involved hacking,
so anything goes when you read those groups. ;)

The cat groups tend to draw attention for some reason. I think they
think we're off our rockers, so to speak. LOL

--
Cheryl

The REAL Holy Spirit
May 16th 07, 02:19 AM
On May 15, 8:26 pm, Barry > wrote:
> take that blasphemous outfit off before you struck by lightening

********. I AM the Holy Spirit.

You, however, blaspheme every time you fornicate, smoke dope and covet
your neighbor's wife, then go off to play gospel music and pretend
you're a good little Xian, pure as the driven snow. I thought your
homeboy Jerry taught you better than that.

Your entire life is a hypocritical contradiction -- just like most
Xians.

The REAL Holy Spirit
May 16th 07, 02:23 AM
On May 15, 8:26 pm, Barry > wrote:
> God is coming to your mailbox...
>
> go check and see, report back when God arrives, tell us what it say

By golly, you were right! I didn't know god was Nigerian.

Claude V. Lucas
May 16th 07, 02:35 AM
In article >,
Cheryl > wrote:
>On Tue 15 May 2007 04:16:47p, cindys wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:
>
>> If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be
>> on some other newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior
>> group. Why would you think that people who are posting to a cat
>> health and behavior group would be pleased to see off-topic
>> posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat health and
>> behavior? I think the alt.usenet.kooks crosspost is about right.
>> Best regards,
>> ---Cindy S.
>
>When I was new to Usenet, I learned early the posts to avoid if I
>wanted to only read on-topic articles. The ones to ignore are the
>ones crossposted to groups that have nothing to do with the group
>I'm reading. Of course my early days of Usenet involved hacking,
>so anything goes when you read those groups. ;)
>
>The cat groups tend to draw attention for some reason. I think they
>think we're off our rockers, so to speak. LOL
>
>--
>Cheryl

AUK crosspost is a sure sign of trollage.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_2_]
May 16th 07, 03:23 AM
brother John "C" wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Randy wrote:

> > My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> > their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

> > > The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you.
> >
> > It is written that those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
> > Spirit will remain eternally condemned.
> >
> > Such is the state of satan and his sockpuppets (demons).
> >
> > In the interim, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect
> > nor more special...
> >
> > ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > Marana tha
> >
> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> >

> Thank You for those "Words of Wisdom", Dr. Chung.
>
> It's like a lit candle in this Dark Place.

The light is from the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

All glory and praise belongs to HIM.

> HJ
>
> p.s. Pray for Carl R. Osterwald.

No amount of prayer will help those who have unwisely chosen to
blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

They remain eternally condemned:
Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely
more, dear brother John whom I love unconditionally.

Barry
May 16th 07, 03:57 AM
On May 15, 9:23 pm, The REAL Holy Spirit >
wrote:
> On May 15, 8:26 pm, Barry > wrote:
>
> > God is coming to your mailbox...
>
> > go check and see, report back when God arrives, tell us what it say
>
> By golly, you were right! I didn't know god was Nigerian.

shad up you devil

I don't sleep around, don't try make something nasty out of something
you know nothing about.

you're so obnoxious, it's not cute poo pee man

Lilah Morgan
May 16th 07, 04:29 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> The cat groups tend to draw attention for some reason. I think they
> think we're off our rockers, so to speak. LOL

I don't have a rocking chair to be off of :-(

Barry
May 16th 07, 04:37 AM
On May 15, 11:29 pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:

> I don't have a rocking chair to be off of :-(

Falwells funeral will be right up the street from me.
maybe I should go and see president Bush

Nick Corpuz
May 16th 07, 04:44 AM
On May 15, 11:37 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On May 15, 11:29 pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:
>
> > I don't have a rocking chair to be off of :-(
>
> Falwells funeral will be right up the street from me.
> maybe I should go and see president Bush

Offer him some pretzels. Please.

Kurt Gavin
May 16th 07, 04:53 AM
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message

>> Thank You for those "Words of Wisdom", Dr. Chung.
>>
>> It's like a lit candle in this Dark Place.
>
> The light is from the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

The light is from the bulb attached to your tin foil hat.

How's your little friend Tedi?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_2_]
May 16th 07, 04:55 AM
Barry wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Roy Jose Lorr > wrote:
> >
> > > Sick fart.
> >
> > Thanks for sharing. Have you tried simethicone for your condition?
>
> take that blasphemous outfit off before you struck by lightening

Since blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it no longer has the free will to
do anything but that which is satan's will. And, so it and satan
remain eternally condemned. Their being cast into a lake of sulfur
will be worse than being struck by lightning because the torment will
last infinitely longer:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Barry
May 16th 07, 12:15 PM
On May 15, 11:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

> Since blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it no longer has the free will to
> do anything but that which is satan's will.

nah, if he had really blasphemed, he wouldn't have replied to my other
post at 1 am eastern time, he'd be dead.

show me one bible sample of anyone who did it and lived
I can show you 5 who did not

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_]
May 16th 07, 12:42 PM
Barry wrote:

> > Since blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it no longer has the free will to
> > do anything but that which is satan's will.
>
> nah, if he had really blasphemed, he wouldn't have replied to my other
> post at 1 am eastern time, he'd be dead.
>
> show me one bible sample of anyone who did it and lived
> I can show you 5 who did not

Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.

As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

I AM
May 16th 07, 12:50 PM
On May 16, 7:42 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

> Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

nicks thinking.. this guy is so predictable
aawww! he blasphemed the holy spirit aaawww!

why don't you be Jesus?

just remember, if Nick is unsaved, and we all know he is!...
he would be a slight brain damaged... so make some allowance

let's see what you got here
> The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
> possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.

blasphemous yes, but not agin the holy gho

> As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
> became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.

watchout, that bible you swing will lay you open

I AM
May 16th 07, 12:55 PM
On May 15, 11:44 pm, Nick Corpuz > wrote:

> Offer him some pretzels. Please.

I'm going to roll up there tommarrow
Im having my fur coat dry cleaned
im rinsing the dust from my diamonds today

dgk
May 16th 07, 12:57 PM
On 15 May 2007 12:31:03 -0700, Nick Corpuz >
wrote:

>On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
>> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
>> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
>> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
>> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
>> influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
>> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
>> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
>> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
>> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
>> randy
>
>Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
>prison bitch.
>
>If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

I was waiting to hear from Mr. Robertson about how Greenburg was
leveled because it was filled with abortion loving homosexuals but he
was strangely silent. Seen from above, the tornado actually looked
like a penis. One can only assume God smote the evil folks from
mid-America. Well Pat, where are you now?

dgk
May 16th 07, 01:00 PM
On Tue, 15 May 2007 16:16:47 -0400, "cindys"
> wrote:

>If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be on some other
>newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior group. Why would you think
>that people who are posting to a cat health and behavior group would be
>pleased to see off-topic posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat
>health and behavior? I think the alt.usenet.kooks crosspost is about right.
>Best regards,
>---Cindy S.

I think we can say that the evil ******* has gone over the rainbow
bridge. I doubt any cats will be waiting for him there.

I AM
May 16th 07, 01:10 PM
On May 16, 7:57 am, dgk > wrote:

> I was waiting to hear from Mr. Robertson about how Greenburg was
> leveled because it was filled with abortion loving homosexuals but he
> was strangely silent. Seen from above, the tornado actually looked
> like a penis. One can only assume God smote the evil folks from
> mid-America. Well Pat, where are you now?

I AM talking with him just now, he'll be along

Pat just tells it like it is with a Don't you know face

if you ask me, I think Pat has just spoken

I AM
May 16th 07, 01:16 PM
On May 15, 11:44 pm, Nick Corpuz > wrote:

> Offer him some pretzels. Please.

by the looks of things, maybe you should be looking to offer falwell
some pretzels

you two going to get along Nick? forever?

Falwell owes me, maybe I owe him, clouds these days seem to come with
silver linings

don't be so vulgar sometimes man, is women on here

hey, there's 3 or 4 single women on here, why not ask someone out

I dare you

I AM
May 16th 07, 01:23 PM
On May 16, 7:57 am, dgk > wrote:
> On 15 May 2007 12:31:03 -0700, Nick Corpuz >
> wrote:
>

> >On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" > wrote:
> >> I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
> >> lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
> >> I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
> >> Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
> >> influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
> >> last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
> >> through Liberty University and through others like Pat
> >> Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
> >> very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
> >> randy
>
> >Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
> >prison bitch.
>
> >If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.
>
> I was waiting to hear from Mr. Robertson about how Greenburg was
> leveled because it was filled with abortion loving homosexuals but he
> was strangely silent. Seen from above, the tornado actually looked
> like a penis. One can only assume God smote the evil folks from
> mid-America. Well Pat, where are you now?

Ill step out here, I think Falwell never lived to his potential

he was a great man.

He shouldered tremendous criticism, but he kept on smiling

got to keep on smiling

My hat is off to him, he didn't embrace immoratily

yall know how I feel.

sometimes I visit Holy Cross church here in the berg... they have a
bench with an inscription, I can't quote it right, but it's a Pope
saying, "we should cherish human life because we are made in the image
of God"

it's so out of Lynchburg, I feel I am anywhere whenever I see it

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
May 16th 07, 01:56 PM
convicted neighbor Barry wrote:

> > Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:
>
> nicks thinking.. this guy is so predictable
> aawww! he blasphemed the holy spirit aaawww!
>
> why don't you be Jesus?

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> just remember, if Nick is unsaved, and we all know he is!...
> he would be a slight brain damaged... so make some allowance
>
> let's see what you got here
> > The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
> > possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.
>
> blasphemous yes, but not agin the holy gho

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
> > became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.
>
> watchout, that bible you swing will lay you open

"Blaspheming the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Father Haskell
May 16th 07, 02:38 PM
wrote:
> Barry wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Since blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it no longer has the free will to
> > > do anything but that which is satan's will.
>
> > nah, if he had really blasphemed, he wouldn't have replied to my other
> > post at 1 am eastern time, he'd be dead.
>
> > show me one bible sample of anyone who did it and lived
> > I can show you 5 who did not
>
> Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:
>
> The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
> possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.
>
> As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
> became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.

**** your bible and **** your god. **** your god with
your bible. **** them both with an alcoholic goat.
Might as well give examples from Brothers Grimm
of several children who annoyed wicked witch in her
candy cottage for all we care.

dgk
May 16th 07, 05:46 PM
On 16 May 2007 05:23:45 -0700, I AM > wrote:

>sometimes I visit Holy Cross church here in the berg... they have a
>bench with an inscription, I can't quote it right, but it's a Pope
>saying, "we should cherish human life because we are made in the image
>of God"

I cherish all life, not just human, and since this is posted in a cat
newsgroup, I cherish cats as well.

I don't cherish human life so much that I want us to ruin the world
for other life however. That is something that the "be fruitful and
multiply forever" crowd seems unable to understand.

Father Haskell
May 16th 07, 10:44 PM
On May 15, 4:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

Jerry Falwell sucks cocks in hell.

And LIKES it.

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 16th 07, 10:50 PM
Father Haskell wrote:
> On May 15, 4:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
>> My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
>> their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.
>
> Jerry Falwell sucks cocks in hell.
>
> And LIKES it.

Meanwhile you back on earth are sucking & blowing.

Charlie Wilkes
May 16th 07, 10:51 PM
On Tue, 15 May 2007 20:37:26 -0700, Barry wrote:

> On May 15, 11:29 pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:
>
>> I don't have a rocking chair to be off of :-(
>
> Falwells funeral will be right up the street from me. maybe I should go
> and see president Bush

I think you should definitely go. Falwell was a national icon. And Fred
Phelps is gonna be there with his clan and all their signage... what
could be better than that? Real, down-home Americana.

Charlie

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 01:12 PM
On May 16, 5:51 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> I think you should definitely go. Falwell was a national icon. And Fred
> Phelps is gonna be there with his clan and all their signage... what
> could be better than that? Real, down-home Americana.
>
> Charlie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

It's supposed to be next Tues coming up. (the funeral)

Sucker owed me big time, then he goes and kicks the bucket.
Said they found him alone and dead at his desk.

73 is not super young, plenty die at that age, and pleeenty live well
past that age.

I can't say what I feel. I appreciate any good moral influence, but
when it comes to religion, some actually do more harm than good.

He didn't work for me, I'm scared to call him a devil.

To me, his ministry didn't have any power. It was a house with no
electric.

I think he understood and propagated the basic traditional gospel
message; but, living and trafficking with his zealots led me to
believe Christianity had become a point of elitism with them.

Two of his disciples knocked on my door a few years back, they wanted
to know if there was anything they could do to help me.

I asked what kind of help they meant, they said, raking leaves, moving
furniture in the house etc.. just general help. Something a widow
might take them up on.

I rebuked them in a nice way, I said, look, you're here to share the
gospel not rake my leaves, just share the gospel, I don't recall
Jesus raking leaves in order to say, "repent the kingdom of God is at
hand"...

In the end, I saw their little insecurity as just one more stupid
thing powerless Christians will do.

Charlie Wilkes
May 17th 07, 08:25 PM
On Thu, 17 May 2007 05:12:35 -0700, look at us we're beautiful wrote:

> In the end, I saw their little insecurity as just one more stupid thing
> powerless Christians will do.

Interesting. My impression of Falwell is that he was a deeply ****ed-off
guy who used religion as a platform to rile up hicks who were ignorant
enough to listen. I didn't take him seriously, but I found him
entertaining... his idea that the teletubbies would turn kids into
homosexuals, for example. Whenever Falwell was in the news, I ended up
paying attention. I would definitely go to his funeral, but I live on
the W. coast so I am asking you to go in my place.

Charlie

sheelagh
May 17th 07, 08:34 PM
On 17 May, 20:25, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Thu, 17 May 2007 05:12:35 -0700, look at us we're beautiful wrote:
>

> > In the end, I saw their little insecurity as just one more stupid thing
> > powerless Christians will do.
>
> Interesting. My impression of Falwell is that he was a deeply ****ed-off
> guy who used religion as a platform to rile up hicks who were ignorant
> enough to listen. I didn't take him seriously, but I found him
> entertaining... his idea that the teletubbies would turn kids into
> homosexuals, for example. Whenever Falwell was in the news, I ended up
> paying attention. I would definitely go to his funeral, but I live on
> the W. coast so I am asking you to go in my place.
>
> Charlie

Teletubbies make you gay...?

Yeah, right... this guy must have had a few issues then?
Be interesting to see what happens @ the gatecrash then!!

S:o)

May 17th 07, 08:42 PM
sheelagh > wrote:

> Teletubbies make you gay...?

I take it then, that you didn't hear about the whole Tinky Winky
furor? "He" (Falwell assumed it was male) carried a purse-like object,
and had a triangle-shaped antenna (or whatever it is) on "his" head.
And I think he was lavender, or maybe pink. This was clearly secret
gay symbolism meant to corrupt 3-year-olds nationwide.

It was sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy, though, as Tinky Winky
did become something of a gay icon in response. :)

Joyce

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 09:15 PM
On May 17, 3:25 pm, Charlie Wilkes

> Interesting. My impression of Falwell is that he was a deeply ****ed-off
> guy who used religion as a platform to rile up hicks who were ignorant
> enough to listen. I didn't take him seriously, but I found him
> entertaining... his idea that the teletubbies would turn kids into
> homosexuals, for example. Whenever Falwell was in the news, I ended up
> paying attention. I would definitely go to his funeral, but I live on
> the W. coast so I am asking you to go in my place.
>
> Charlie

riiight and Bert and Ernie was gay for sharing the same bed.