PDA

View Full Version : Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

The REAL Holy Spirit
May 16th 07, 05:16 AM
Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events

Tuesday, May 15,2007
NEWS RELEASE

WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell - at Thomas Road
Baptist Church, Lynchburg, Virginia - in religious protest and
warning: "God is not mocked!,, Gal. 6:7. God Hates Fags! & Fag-
Enablers!

Ergo, God hates Jerry Falwell, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, and all
such Arminian heretic preachers - from fundamentalist evangelicals to
openly gay Episcopalians and pedophile Catholics - all of whom have
created the Satanic Sodomite Zeitgeist wherein America has
irreversibly gone the way of Sodom.

There is little doubt that Falwell split Hell wide open the instant he
died. The evidence is compelling, overwhelming, and irrefragable. To
wit:

1 Falwell was a true Calvinistic Baptist when he was a young preacher
in Springfield, Missouri; and sold his soul to Free-Willism
(Arminianism) for lucre.

2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC9s
faithful Bible preaching - thereby committing the unpardonable sin -
otherwise known as the sin gainst the Holy Ghost.

3. Falwell warmly praised Christ-rejecting Jews, pedophile-condoning
Catholics, money-grubbing compromisers, practicing fags like Mel
White, and backsliders like Billy Graham and Robert Schuler, Etc. All
for lucre - making him guilty of their sins.

Ash
May 16th 07, 07:54 PM
The REAL Holy Spirit wrote:
> Westboro Baptist Church
> (WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
> 3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
> Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events

I thought this was too good to be true, but apparently not, it is their
on the vile site

May 16th 07, 08:33 PM
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Ash > wrote:
> The REAL Holy Spirit wrote:
> > Westboro Baptist Church
> > (WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
> > 3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
> > Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events
> >
> I thought this was too good to be true, but apparently not, it is their
> on the vile site

Phelps makes Falwell look normal!

Charlie Wilkes
May 16th 07, 10:26 PM
On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:33:38 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

> In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Ash > wrote:
> > The REAL Holy Spirit wrote:
> > > Westboro Baptist Church
> > > (WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
> > > 3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
> > > Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events
> > >
> > I thought this was too good to be true, but apparently not, it is
> > their on the vile site
>
> Phelps makes Falwell look normal!

This is why I never killfile anyone. If it weren't for this thread, I
wouldn't have known that Phelps was planning to crash Falwell's funeral.

I think Phelps should pull out all the stops for this event. Maybe he
could hire a skywriter to write "FALWELL WAS A FAG" in the blue sky above
all the assembled mourners...

Charlie

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 01:37 PM
On May 16, 5:26 pm, Charlie Wilkes

> I think Phelps should pull out all the stops for this event. Maybe he
> could hire a skywriter to write "FALWELL WAS A FAG" in the blue sky above
> all the assembled mourners...
>
> Charlie

you shouldn't 86 the REAL Holy Spirit anyway Charlie

yeah, this should be an interesting funeral.
Maybe they will be selling Red Hots

May 17th 07, 01:46 PM
On 16 May, 22:26, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:33:38 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:
>
> > > I thought this was too good to be true, but apparently not, it is
> > > their on the vile site
>
> > Phelps makes Falwell look normal!
>
> This is why I never killfile anyone. If it weren't for this thread, I
> wouldn't have known that Phelps was planning to crash Falwell's funeral.
>
> I think Phelps should pull out all the stops for this event. Maybe he
> could hire a skywriter to write "FALWELL WAS A FAG" in the blue sky above
> all the assembled mourners...
>
> Charlie

> This is why I never killfile anyone. If it weren't for this thread, I
> wouldn't have known that Phelps was planning to crash Falwell's funeral.

> I think Phelps should pull out all the stops for this event. Maybe he
> could hire a skywriter to write "FALWELL WAS A FAG" in the blue sky above
> all the assembled mourners...

Indeed, who is to say that this has not already been arranged?
It would be interesting to know whether your networks will be covering
this event, live?
Now that would incline riveting viewing, just in case of course!
K.

May 17th 07, 06:35 PM
On 16 May, 05:16, The REAL Holy Spirit > wrote:
> Westboro Baptist Church
> (WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
> 3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
> Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events
>
> Tuesday, May 15,2007
> NEWS RELEASE
>
> WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell - at Thomas Road
> Baptist Church, Lynchburg, Virginia - in religious protest and
> warning: "God is not mocked!,, Gal. 6:7. God Hates Fags! & Fag-
> Enablers!
>
> Ergo, God hates Jerry Falwell, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, and all
> such Arminian heretic preachers - from fundamentalist evangelicals to
> openly gay Episcopalians and pedophile Catholics - all of whom have
> created the Satanic Sodomite Zeitgeist wherein America has
> irreversibly gone the way of Sodom.
>
> There is little doubt that Falwell split Hell wide open the instant he
> died. The evidence is compelling, overwhelming, and irrefragable. To
> wit:
>
> 1 Falwell was a true Calvinistic Baptist when he was a young preacher
> in Springfield, Missouri; and sold his soul to Free-Willism
> (Arminianism) for lucre.
>
> 2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC9s
> faithful Bible preaching - thereby committing the unpardonable sin -
> otherwise known as the sin gainst the Holy Ghost.
>
> 3. Falwell warmly praised Christ-rejecting Jews, pedophile-condoning
> Catholics, money-grubbing compromisers, practicing fags like Mel
> White, and backsliders like Billy Graham and Robert Schuler, Etc. All
> for lucre - making him guilty of their sins.

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got to do with cats?

Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
K.

Matthew
May 17th 07, 06:52 PM
"K" >

< snipped>

> There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> What has this got to do with cats?
>
> Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> K.

All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your crossposting and
where it is going.

If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS

Vinko Bogataj
May 17th 07, 07:49 PM
On May 17, 1:52 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "K" >
>
> < snipped>
>
> > There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> > What has this got to do with cats?
>
> > Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> > K.
>
> All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your crossposting and
> where it is going.
>
> If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
> THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS

What are you doing out of your private fiefdom? You don't control the
content of this newsgroup, asshole.

May 17th 07, 08:14 PM
On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "K" >
>
> < snipped>
>
> > There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> > What has this got to do with cats?
>
> > Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> > K.
>
> All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your cross posting and
> where it is going.
>
> If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
> THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS

Oh Matthew, I am ever so sorry! I didn't consider this before posting
this. Had I done so, I would have snipped it gladly. When you are new
to a NG, it is sometimes hard to know the politics of the group, &
know who/what upsets who.

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
Regards,
K.

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 08:18 PM
On May 17, 1:35 pm, K > wrote:

> There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> What has this got to do with cats?
>
> Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> K.

not at all
FALWELL WAS A PUSSY

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 08:20 PM
On May 17, 3:14 pm, K > wrote:

> Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
> Regards,
> K.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
you have to actually pucker up when you type

May 17th 07, 08:23 PM
On 17 May, 19:49, Vinko Bogataj > wrote:
> On May 17, 1:52 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > "K" >
>
> > < snipped>
>
> > > There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> > > What has this got to do with cats?
>
> > > Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> > > K.
>
> > All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your crossposting and
> > where it is going.
>
> > If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
> > THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS
>
> What are you doing out of your private fiefdom? You don't control the
> content of this newsgroup, asshole.

> What are you doing out of your private fiefdom? You don't control the
> content of this newsgroup, asshole.

My My, we are a little uptight in our collective bottom's, Aren't we
Vinko Bogataj?

I only asked what this had to do with cats after all. I would
understand If I were to comment on your sexual prowess, but I'm not,
so whats with the nasty bit?

if I could think of a reason, I might be inclined to take that one on
the nose, but I didn't so therefore, I won't on this occasion.

Have I offended you in anyway, other than to reply a valid point to
your discussion?
TIA,
K.

May 17th 07, 08:40 PM
On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 17, 3:14 pm, K > wrote:
>
> > Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
> > Regards,
> > K.
>
> Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
> you have to actually pucker up when you type

<Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER>,

Hows that Matthew?

If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!

It was my best Pucker, I Promise!

K.

May 17th 07, 08:44 PM
On 17 May, 20:18, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 17, 1:35 pm, K > wrote:
>
> > There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
> > What has this got to do with cats?
>
> > Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
> > K.
>
> not at all
> FALWELL WAS A PUSSY

That explains it all then....
I feel so MUCH BETTER Now I know that.
LOL!
K.

Matthew
May 17th 07, 09:52 PM
"K" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful >
> wrote:
>> On May 17, 3:14 pm, K > wrote:
>>
>> > Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
>> > Regards,
>> > K.
>>
>> Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
>> you have to actually pucker up when you type
>
> <Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER>,
>
> Hows that Matthew?
>
> If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
> because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!
>
> It was my best Pucker, I Promise!
>
> K.

That is not me Look at the Display name that was Barry messing with you not
me

And no problem I accept even though you did not need to apologize

A lot of us have those idiots kill filed so we can ignore their post.
Morons Like VB from above we just delete the message and move on laughing
at them the whole time. The regular idiots we just kill file them and only
have to read their dribble when someone forgets to snip. The worse is when
someone crosspost to the known troll areas and they follow the thread back
to the group yet another reason I started a moderated group

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 17th 07, 11:09 PM
K wrote:
> On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "K" >
>>
>> < snipped>
>>
>>> There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
>>> What has this got to do with cats?
>>> Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
>>> K.
>> All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your cross posting and
>> where it is going.
>>
>> If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
>> THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS
>
> Oh Matthew, I am ever so sorry! I didn't consider this before posting
> this. Had I done so, I would have snipped it gladly. When you are new
> to a NG, it is sometimes hard to know the politics of the group, &
> know who/what upsets who.
>
> Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
> Regards,
> K.

Don't be too concerned over Matthew... he is one of this group's idiots.

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 17th 07, 11:12 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "K" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful >
>> wrote:

>>> Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
>>> you have to actually pucker up when you type
>> <Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER>,
>>
>> Hows that Matthew?
>>
>> If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
>> because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!
>>
>> It was my best Pucker, I Promise!
>>
>> K.
>>
> That is not me Look at the Display name that was Barry messing with you not
> me
>
> And no problem I accept even though you did not need to apologize
>
> A lot of us have those idiots kill filed so we can ignore their post.
> Morons Like VB from above we just delete the message and move on laughing
> at them the whole time. The regular idiots we just kill file them and only
> have to read their dribble when someone forgets to snip. The worse is when
> someone crosspost to the known troll areas and they follow the thread back
> to the group yet another reason I started a moderated group

Yet, Matthew is still here participating. LOL

Must not be all that bad here.

quibbler
May 18th 07, 12:53 AM
In article . com>,
says...
> WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell

Like there is a dimes worth of difference between WBC and FoulWhale's
crazy followers. FoulWhale probably would have been holding signs for
WBC if he hadn't been so out of shape.

--
Quibbler (quibbler247atyahoo.com)
"It is fashionable to wax apocalyptic about the

Lilah Morgan
May 18th 07, 12:54 AM
Three words come to mind...Pot, meet Kettle

Cary Kittrell
May 18th 07, 03:01 AM
In article > quibbler > writes:
> In article . com>,
> says...
> > WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell
>
> Like there is a dimes worth of difference between WBC and FoulWhale's
> crazy followers. FoulWhale probably would have been holding signs for
> WBC if he hadn't been so out of shape.

To be fair, Falwell has denounced Phelps and Clan -- thus earning
himself a predictable response, see www.godhatesfags.com, at
the top of the page.

-- cary

Father Haskell
May 18th 07, 04:55 AM
On May 17, 10:01 pm, (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> In article > quibbler > writes:
> > In article . com>,
> > says...
> > > WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell
>
> > Like there is a dimes worth of difference between WBC and FoulWhale's
> > crazy followers. FoulWhale probably would have been holding signs for
> > WBC if he hadn't been so out of shape.
>
> To be fair, Falwell has denounced Phelps and Clan -- thus earning
> himself a predictable response, seewww.godhatesfags.com, at
> the top of the page.

To be fair, Falwell probably kept his romantic attentions within his
species.

May 18th 07, 07:23 AM
On 17 May, 21:52, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "K" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful >
> > wrote:

> >> Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
> >> you have to actually pucker up when you type
>
> > <Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER>,
>
> > Hows that Matthew?
>
> > If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
> > because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!
>
> > It was my best Pucker, I Promise!
>
> > K.
>
> That is not me Look at the Display name that was Barry messing with you not
> me
>
> And no problem I accept even though you did not need to apologize
>
> A lot of us have those idiots kill filed so we can ignore their post.
> Morons Like VB from above we just delete the message and move on laughing
> at them the whole time. The regular idiots we just kill file them and only
> have to read their dribble when someone forgets to snip. The worse is when
> someone crosspost to the known troll areas and they follow the thread back
> to the group yet another reason I started a moderated group- Hide quoted text -

Oh Goodness, how humiliating!
Never mind. I'm sure that I am not the only person to make this error,
neither will I be the last either. It doesn't deflect me from feeling
a prize fool though.
of blushing going on around here!
K.

May 18th 07, 07:27 AM
On 17 May, 23:09, Joe Canuck > wrote:
> K wrote:
> > On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> "K" >
>
> >> < snipped>

> >> All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your cross posting and
> >> where it is going.
>
> >> If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
> >> THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS
>
> > Oh Matthew, I am ever so sorry! I didn't consider this before posting
> > this. Had I done so, I would have snipped it gladly. When you are new
> > to a NG, it is sometimes hard to know the politics of the group, &
> > know who/what upsets who.
>
> > Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
> > Regards,
> > K.
>
> Don't be too concerned over Matthew... he is one of this group's idiots.- Hide quoted text -

How so?
I find him quite congenial, kind and considerate. Does that make you
an Idiot?
I must admit that is a new one on me. I thought pleasant people are
rather nice, not idiots!

K.

look at us we're beautiful
May 18th 07, 12:35 PM
On May 18, 2:27 am, K > wrote:
> Does that make you
> an Idiot?

what I can't figure out is how he learned to even make a post.

Matthew
May 18th 07, 02:53 PM
oups.com...

<snipped fro being posted by an [email protected]@hole>

> How so?
> I find him quite congenial, kind and considerate. Does that make you
> an Idiot?
> I must admit that is a new one on me. I thought pleasant people are
> rather nice, not idiots!
>
> K.

K met Joe one of the groups resident [email protected]@hole and trolls

May 18th 07, 04:04 PM
On 18 May, 14:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "K" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> <snipped fro being posted by an [email protected]@hole>

> > How so?
> > I find him quite congenial, kind and considerate. Does that make you
> > an Idiot?
> > I must admit that is a new one on me. I thought pleasant people are
> > rather nice, not idiots!
>
> > K.
>
> K met Joe one of the groups resident [email protected]@hole and trolls- Hide quoted text -

Oh My...Now I am Really confused. Let me try again.

I was asking Joe how Matthew qualified as an idiot? Personally, I
have found Matthew to be congenial, kind, considerate & well spoken.
(ie: He doesn't spout Bull Sh*t every time he has something to say), &
I find him rather pleasant. This being the case, how would Matthew be
considered as an idiot?

I suppose I should have worded it like this:
How so?
I find him to be quite congenial, kind & considerate. Does that make
one look like an Idiot?

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion
K.

Matthew
May 18th 07, 04:15 PM
"K" >

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is who
are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and play
well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

May 18th 07, 04:31 PM
On 18 May, 16:15, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "K" >
>
> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
> appreciate them
>
> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is who
> are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and play
> well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

You are most welcome. I merely speak the truth as I see it.

I think the hardest thing to figure out on Usenet or N.Groups, is the
various aliases that people use. I sometimes think that I recognise a
style of writing only to find that it is someone else completely. Or,
it is the same person, but under a different name!

I have been trying to figure out why people would do this, but have
not come up with a decent theory just yet. Any thoughts on this one?

K.

Matthew
May 18th 07, 08:59 PM
"K" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 18 May, 16:15, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "K" >
>>
>> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
>> words I
>> appreciate them
>>
>> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
>> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
>> who
>> are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and
>> play
>> well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has
>
> You are most welcome. I merely speak the truth as I see it.
>
> I think the hardest thing to figure out on Usenet or N.Groups, is the
> various aliases that people use. I sometimes think that I recognise a
> style of writing only to find that it is someone else completely. Or,
> it is the same person, but under a different name!
>
> I have been trying to figure out why people would do this, but have
> not come up with a decent theory just yet. Any thoughts on this one?
>
> K.

Yep some people use the Display names for the mood they are in. Some us
different names in different groups.

I just use my name now but my email is fake to keep spam bots from
harvesting my email

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 18th 07, 11:39 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "K" >
>
> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
> appreciate them
>
> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is who
> are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and play
> well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

<yawn>

Yet another troll post by Matthew.

It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is
the idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are
right and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little
moderator group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot.
I proved that point in here a while back.

cybercat
May 18th 07, 11:43 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:
>> "K" >
>>
>> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
>> words I appreciate them
>>
>> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
>> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
>> who are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and
>> play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has
>
> <yawn>
>
> Yet another troll post by Matthew.
>
> It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is the
> idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are right
> and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little moderator
> group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot. I proved
> that point in here a while back.

Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 19th 07, 02:06 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Matthew wrote:
>>> "K" >
>>>
>>> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
>>> words I appreciate them
>>>
>>> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
>>> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
>>> who are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice and
>>> play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has
>> <yawn>
>>
>> Yet another troll post by Matthew.
>>
>> It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is the
>> idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are right
>> and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little moderator
>> group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot. I proved
>> that point in here a while back.
>
> Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

Pot Kettle Black... you get the idea. More of the same from you... why
do *you* bother. Rhetorical question that.. notice the lack of ? mark.

I've been bossed by cats for years. My current boss is a 20 lb female
seal point mitted Ragdoll.

I'm as concerned as anyone here about the recent food fiasco... and
about the general welfare of my pet... er boss. :-D

cybercat
May 19th 07, 02:17 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> <yawn>
>>>
>>> Yet another troll post by Matthew.
>>>
>>> It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is
>>> the idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are
>>> right and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little
>>> moderator group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot.
>>> I proved that point in here a while back.
>>
>> Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.
>
> Pot Kettle Black... you get the idea. More of the same from you... why do
> *you* bother. Rhetorical question that.. notice the lack of ? mark.
>

> I've been bossed by cats for years. My current boss is a 20 lb female seal
> point mitted Ragdoll.
>
> I'm as concerned as anyone here about the recent food fiasco... and about
> the general welfare of my pet... er boss. :-D

I post about cats every day. As I recall, you used to, a long time ago.
Now it seems your interest is mostly in provoking others--and assholes,
of course, and anal sex.

look at us we're beautiful
May 19th 07, 02:59 AM
On May 18, 9:06 pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message

> > Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.
>
> Pot Kettle Black... you get the idea. More of the same from you.

admitting your behavior is the first step in recovery.

good work Joe, don't feel ashamed.

Matthew
May 19th 07, 06:11 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Matthew wrote:
>>> "K" >
>>>
>>> I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
>>> words I appreciate them
>>>
>>> That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident [email protected]@holes of the
>>> group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
>>> who are the resident trolls and [email protected]@holes of the group. Some act nice
>>> and play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has
>>
>> <yawn>

< snipped for being posted by a true moron>

> Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.
He feels like he has power Cyber he is making up for his lack of manhood
and Brandy ignoring him. I think he secretly feels people actual give a
[email protected] what he says. I am so glad I kill filed him. I rather read Iben stuff
than his and I think that makes him a little mad. Can every one say poor
Joe

look at us we're beautiful
May 19th 07, 06:23 AM
On May 19, 1:11 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> >> <yawn>
>
> < snipped for being posted by a true moron>
>
> > Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.
>
> He feels like he has power Cyber he is making up for his lack of manhood
> and Brandy ignoring him. I think he secretly feels people actual give a
> [email protected] what he says. I am so glad I kill filed him. I rather read Iben stuff
> than his and I think that makes him a little mad. Can every one say poor
> Joe

smoke them buds

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 19th 07, 11:44 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> <yawn>
>
> < snipped for being posted by a true moron>
>

>> Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.
> He feels like he has power Cyber he is making up for his lack of manhood
> and Brandy ignoring him. I think he secretly feels people actual give a
> [email protected] what he says. I am so glad I kill filed him. I rather read Iben stuff
> than his and I think that makes him a little mad. Can every one say poor
> Joe

The sad truth... you are still reading and talking about Joe.