PDA

View Full Version : lil' shop of Horrors

I AM
May 16th 07, 01:06 PM
Jupiter has strangely been one big love, she takes up so much space
(like a mother n law?)

this kid dont' quit, I love all the sillyness she does
I don't tell her how silly she is, I don't want to spoil it

she reminds me of that friendly man eating plant in little shop of
horrors
lol she don't mean to eat me up

May 17th 07, 01:49 PM
On 16 May, 13:06, I AM > wrote:
> Jupiter has strangely been one big love, she takes up so much space
> (like a mother n law?)
>
> this kid dont' quit, I love all the sillyness she does
> I don't tell her how silly she is, I don't want to spoil it
>
> she reminds me of that friendly man eating plant in little shop of
> horrors
> lol she don't mean to eat me up

What doers she mean?
K.

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 09:42 PM
On May 17, 8:49 am, K > wrote:

> What doers she mean?
> K.

I think she thinks I a cat, of course she does.

I must be ONE BAD CAT TOO

I start fires in the wood stove on chilly nights.
I can also open cans of cat food

I think I come in handy

this kid can take all the sugar you can dish out
she loves it! The more you munch on her, the more she likes it.

When she passes by, she sees me move to pick her up..
she pauses so I can get her.

THE BIG EASY

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 09:45 PM
On May 17, 8:49 am, K > wrote:

> What doers she mean?
> K.

oh sorry, I mean, she likes to nuzzle me and hold my hand in her arms
when we sleep. (sometimes)

She lurks... when I finally splat down in my chair here she comes!
BAM! CAT ALL OVER ME.

She just never tires of carousing.