PDA

View Full Version : heeere's lucy

look at us we're beautiful
May 16th 07, 04:44 PM
http://barryparrish.com/test.htm

May 17th 07, 01:53 PM
On 16 May, 16:44, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> http://barryparrish.com/test.htm

I love the way she is leaving her mark all over her territory.
You might think it is your territory, but she is staking her claim to
it right there, Lol..

She is a very beautiful young lady, & should be treated with extreme
love and affection..!
K.

bookie
May 17th 07, 05:12 PM
wrote:
> http://barryparrish.com/test.htm

i can;t see a damn thing! there is about 2 seconds of a tabby puss
slinking through a very dark spot and then sod all else
bookie

sheelagh
May 17th 07, 08:25 PM
wrote:
> http://barryparrish.com/test.htm

She has always been a little angel, & looks like she knows her part
too.
What a little sweetie pie...

You are lucky she owns you,
S;o)

look at us we're beautiful
May 17th 07, 09:31 PM
On May 17, 12:12 pm, bookie > wrote:
> On 16 May, 16:44, look at us we're beautiful >
> wrote:
>
> >http://barryparrish.com/test.htm
>
> i can;t see a damn thing! there is about 2 seconds of a tabby puss
> slinking through a very dark spot and then sod all else
> bookie

open your windows media player
go to the windows media player file menu, go > Open URL

paste this in

http://barryparrish.com/lucy.wmv

then you can control the brightness

your monitor may need a gamma boost bookie
does your graphics card have any soft or firmware?

bookie
May 17th 07, 11:08 PM
On 17 May, 21:31, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 17, 12:12 pm, bookie > wrote:
>
> > On 16 May, 16:44, look at us we're beautiful >
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://barryparrish.com/test.htm
>
> > i can;t see a damn thing! there is about 2 seconds of a tabby puss
> > slinking through a very dark spot and then sod all else
> > bookie
>
> open your windows media player
> go to the windows media player file menu, go > Open URL
>
> paste this in
>
> http://barryparrish.com/lucy.wmv
>
> then you can control the brightness
>
> your monitor may need a gamma boost bookie
> does your graphics card have any soft or firmware?

my monitor is ancient and to be honest it has developed a strange
yellowish tinge to it recently. i wil try what you suggest, but in the
meantime can you get som emore clearer footage of her so i can adore
her properly from across the pond in the manner to which she deserves.

from what i could she (her rubbing herself against that mirror) she
looks like a real little cutie pie, beautiful little puss puss

bookie

look at us we're beautiful
May 18th 07, 01:15 AM
On May 17, 6:08 pm, bookie > wrote:

> my monitor is ancient and to be honest it has developed a strange
> yellowish tinge to it recently. i wil try what you suggest, but in the
> meantime can you get som emore clearer footage of her so i can adore
> her properly from across the pond in the manner to which she deserves.
>
> from what i could she (her rubbing herself against that mirror) she
> looks like a real little cutie pie, beautiful little puss puss
>
> bookie

so sorry, you wan me air it on your local 5 oclock news?
It would be a nasty hack, but I can force feed the station my pirate
signal

no prob

yeah, she's just hanging out (lucy) waiting on something to happen?

to me, the un-eventful video was like a sugar cookie

lol

ill try brighten up any more I poast, you're right though.. I really
do need better lighting.