PDA

View Full Version : life is not fair for cats

i am so sad
May 16th 07, 11:07 PM
6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
him off thier hands-he needed a home.
he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
he got out of the house last night.
after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes right
to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12 midnite-i found
him-dead-under his favorite bush.
this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
i should have known better.
damn-i miss him.

Matthew
May 16th 07, 11:17 PM
My sorrows for you. Purrs for the little one journey across the bridge.
But things happen sometimes don't let it affect or effect your love for the
furballs.

"i am so sad" > wrote in message
>6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
>him off thier hands-he needed a home.
> he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
> his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
> he got out of the house last night.
> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes right
> to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12 midnite-i
> found him-dead-under his favorite bush.
> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
> the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
> i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
> i should have known better.
> damn-i miss him.

Charlie Wilkes
May 17th 07, 12:40 AM
On Wed, 16 May 2007 18:07:10 -0400, i am so sad wrote:

> 6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i
> took him off thier hands-he needed a home. he was so cool.as he grew up
> we became best of freinds. his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old. he
> got out of the house last night.
> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes
> right to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12
> midnite-i found him-dead-under his favorite bush.
> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least. the last
> 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain. i knew i took a risk
> in adopting him-emotional risk. i should have known better.
> damn-i miss him.

I'm so sorry. I know how you feel.

Charlie

Linda Boucher
May 17th 07, 02:15 AM
Hi
this is so sad..what did he died of do you know?
i feel bad for you my heart goes out to you at
this very sad time in your life.rest in peace
little boogers
take care
Linda

i am so sad wrote:
> 6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
> him off thier hands-he needed a home.
> he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
> his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
> he got out of the house last night.
> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes right
> to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12 midnite-i found
> him-dead-under his favorite bush.
> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
> the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
> i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
> i should have known better.
> damn-i miss him.

i am so sad
May 17th 07, 06:25 AM
"Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
> Hi
> this is so sad..what did he died of do you know?
> i feel bad for you my heart goes out to you at
> this very sad time in your life.rest in peace
> little boogers
> take care
> Linda
>
> i am so sad wrote:
>> 6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
>> him off thier hands-he needed a home.
>> he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
>> his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
>> he got out of the house last night.
>> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes
>> right to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12
>> midnite-i found him-dead-under his favorite bush.
>> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
>> the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
>> i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
>> i should have known better.
>> damn-i miss him.
>i inspected his body-no nose or mouth bleed.
there is a well travelled rd in my nieborhood-they think it be a speedway at
times.he may have got smucked by a speeder.i really dont know-he was
extremely healthy-i treated him very well-he was my spoiled brat-but such a
lover of people.he was so curiuos about so much of my electronic gadgets-i
built a 5 foot by 6 foot tv screen and installed a 7.1 2000 watt sound
system-he freaked at first-then realized eventually it was safe and would
lay with me and watch movies-he was so cool.
i had a fish aquarium screen saver on my puter-he would try and catch the
fish-he was so curiius-about everything.
i bought him a full body harness and nice leash for him-he was not too happy
bout that-but he got over it and learned to walk with the leash.i was gonna
take him out travelling this sumer and show him a peice of this world-i love
to camp-and he was like a dog-allways with me.
yet he was still a baby.he was a fine companion.
he will be hard to replace.
i will be looking for a tiger tom-very young-and see if i can start again.i
need my furry freind-this life is very mean.
he was my buddy-he would let me do anything with him-we had a good bond and
trust developing.
he was my baby boy.
my heart is broken.

May 17th 07, 02:22 PM
On 16 May, 23:07, "i am so sad" > wrote:
> 6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
> him off thier hands-he needed a home.
> he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
> his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
> he got out of the house last night.
> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes right
> to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12 midnite-i found
> him-dead-under his favorite bush.
> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
> the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
> i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
> i should have known better.
> damn-i miss him.

I feel for you. It can be a terrible loss.
K.

bookie
May 17th 07, 05:09 PM
On 17 May, 06:25, "i am so sad" > wrote:
> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message

> > Hi
> > this is so sad..what did he died of do you know?
> > i feel bad for you my heart goes out to you at
> > this very sad time in your life.rest in peace
> > little boogers
> > take care
> > Linda
>
> > i am so sad wrote:
> >> 6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
> >> him off thier hands-he needed a home.
> >> he was so cool.as he grew up we became best of freinds.
> >> his name was boogers-maybe 8-9 months old.
> >> he got out of the house last night.
> >> after a few hours i got worried-i called out to him-he usually comes
> >> right to me-i got a litlle more worried-i walked a little more-12
> >> midnite-i found him-dead-under his favorite bush.
> >> this sucks so much-i miss him.life is unfair to say the least.
> >> the last 6 years of my life has been terrible loss and pain.
> >> i knew i took a risk in adopting him-emotional risk.
> >> i should have known better.
> >> damn-i miss him.
> >i inspected his body-no nose or mouth bleed.
>
> there is a well travelled rd in my nieborhood-they think it be a speedway at
> times.he may have got smucked by a speeder.i really dont know-he was
> extremely healthy-i treated him very well-he was my spoiled brat-but such a
> lover of people.he was so curiuos about so much of my electronic gadgets-i
> built a 5 foot by 6 foot tv screen and installed a 7.1 2000 watt sound
> system-he freaked at first-then realized eventually it was safe and would
> lay with me and watch movies-he was so cool.
> i had a fish aquarium screen saver on my puter-he would try and catch the
> fish-he was so curiius-about everything.
> i bought him a full body harness and nice leash for him-he was not too happy
> bout that-but he got over it and learned to walk with the leash.i was gonna
> take him out travelling this sumer and show him a peice of this world-i love
> to camp-and he was like a dog-allways with me.
> yet he was still a baby.he was a fine companion.
> he will be hard to replace.
> i will be looking for a tiger tom-very young-and see if i can start again.i
> need my furry freind-this life is very mean.
> he was my buddy-he would let me do anything with him-we had a good bond and
> trust developing.
> he was my baby boy.
> my heart is broken.- Hide quoted text -

I know what you are going through i lost a young cat once when i was a
teenager, she was 18 months old, and I felt that the world was so
unfair as she had so much to give and was my best friend. It is such a
shame you lost him, it sucks i know.

please dontl think you cannot get another puss, you obviously have a
lot of love to give to a cat adn there are so many needy ones out
there who desparately need that love and a home and someone to care
for them. Please think about adopting one from a shelter who is maybe
2 or 3 years old, there are several reasons for this;
1) they are the ones other people pverlook so much and they are always
left behind in favour of kittens, they are so hard to rehome purely
because of their age and this is no reason to overlook them
2) one problem with very young cats (2 years or less) is that they are
very curious about the world around them and are not very streetwise
and are more likely to get hit by a car on one of their expeditions.
an older cat is less active like that, more homeloving and composed (I
can't think of the best word for it, sorry, someone help) and they
suffer less from wanderlust so they are less likely to get into
dangerous situations or get hurt.
3) normally they will had been neutered/spayed already and so you are
saved from this expense and then have more money left over to spend on
treats and toys for them

please think about getting another, possibly older, pusscat, think
about how much good you will be doing by taking one in, there is one
out there who is just waiting for you to rescue her from a shelter and
take her home to warm snug bed, a full plate of tasty food and a
lifetime of cuddles and love from someone she can trust and devote
herself to and help to get over previous pain. That someone can be
you.

bookie