PDA

View Full Version : Mega colon in cats

May 19th 07, 04:29 AM
I have a 3 year old male who has mega colon. I am going broke having to take him to the vet when he gets plugged up 9twice last week). One visit set me back $700.
he is on cisapirde, lactulose & pumkin)>
has anyone have a mega colon cat that has had the subtotal colectomy surgery? If so, did it really work & what was the cost.

May 20th 07, 04:07 PM
On May 18, 10:29?pm, <slubuttgmail.com.
> wrote:
> I have a 3 year old male who has mega colon. I am going broke having to
> take him to the vet when he gets plugged up 9twice last week). One
> visit set me back $700.
> he is on cisapirde, lactulose & pumkin)>
> has anyone have a mega colon cat that has had the subtotal colectomy
> surgery? If so, did it really work & what was the cost.
>
> --

Try aloe vera juice before going to that procedure. You will find it
at www.try.myflpbiz.com. I have too spend lots of money with vets but
I keep going back to this awesome product and my dog gets well. You
can research this leaf, aloe vera and you will find that is known to
be a miraculous leaf. Thank you, hope this is of some help to you.
The aloe jelly is also good if your pet ever gets burn, cut or rash.