PDA

View Full Version : Whay is Barry stalking this man by phone?

Vinko Bogataj
May 19th 07, 05:59 AM
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
From: Barry >
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:50:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Behring
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Soundhaspriority wrote:
> George, let's take Scott's advice and can it. You can call me at your
> leisure if you would like to chew me out.

> Bob Morein
> Dresher, PA
> (215) 646-4894

ill call you right now...

brb, Im going to record the whole thing with sonar

Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
From: Barry >
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:12:53 -0400

Soundhaspriority wrote:
> Bob Morein
> Dresher, PA
> (215) 646-4894

ok, 6 more mins and bob is on

he won't pick up, dry run

wanted to ask him a few questions about his studio and work

Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
From: Barry >
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:13:18 -0400

Soundhaspriority wrote:
> Bob Morein
> Dresher, PA
> (215) 646-4894

so sorry, barryparrish.com/bob.wav

Barry[_4_]
May 19th 07, 07:40 AM
Vinko Bogataj wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
> From: Barry >
> Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:50:54 -0400
> Subject: Re: Behring
> Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
> original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
>
> Soundhaspriority wrote:

I thought it was very poised