PDA

View Full Version : my cat can count!

look at us we're beautiful
May 23rd 07, 01:36 PM
Lucy my oldest girl, she waits till she hears the second can open
before she comes running.

yep! she's a counter

barb
May 23rd 07, 02:51 PM
They're smart. My Pickles gets 5 Temptations every night. One night I only
pulled out four. You better believe she carried on until I went and got the
5th!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

cybercat
May 23rd 07, 07:30 PM
"barb" > wrote in message
> They're smart. My Pickles gets 5 Temptations every night. One night I
> only
> pulled out four. You better believe she carried on until I went and got
> the
> 5th!

That's really cute.

look at us we're beautiful
May 24th 07, 12:13 AM
On May 23, 7:13 pm, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 23, 9:51 am, "barb" > wrote:
>
> > They're smart. My Pickles gets 5 Temptations every night. One night I only
> > pulled out four. You better believe she carried on until I went and got the
> > 5th!
>
> yeah barb, that's really something
>
> 6 really?
>
> that cat sounds intense

haha, I knew them sombitches was going to show up sooner or later