PDA

View Full Version : We have another pregnant Visitor

sheelagh
May 23rd 07, 03:21 PM
It looks like the season has begun in earnest. this is a little (BIG)
Girl who turns up for every all of her meals. I found her in the shed
this morning, fast asleep & nesting there too. I have taken food out
there to her, because I don't think she belongs to anyone around here.
I have tried shooing her way, & also looking where she goes when she
has finished eating too( Our Shed!!)....

We have placed an ad in most of the shop windows & displayed this
photo in most public places around here, but no one has responded so
far. She seems very friendly, & she isn't underweight, & she seems
very well groomed, ( mind you, she seems to take care of that
herself!!). I am fairly certain that she is looking for somewhere safe
to have her kittens, but I am worride that someone out there must be
really worried about her out there- I know that I would be if she
belonged to me...
Any advice any one?

S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/WeHaveAnotherVisitorAPregnantVisitorToo/photo#5067758317963859026

bookie
May 24th 07, 01:27 PM
On 23 May, 15:21, sheelagh > wrote:
> It looks like the season has begun in earnest. this is a little (BIG)
> Girl who turns up for every all of her meals. I found her in the shed
> this morning, fast asleep & nesting there too. I have taken food out
> there to her, because I don't think she belongs to anyone around here.
> I have tried shooing her way, & also looking where she goes when she
> has finished eating too( Our Shed!!)....
>
> We have placed an ad in most of the shop windows & displayed this
> photo in most public places around here, but no one has responded so
> far. She seems very friendly, & she isn't underweight, & she seems
> very well groomed, ( mind you, she seems to take care of that
> herself!!). I am fairly certain that she is looking for somewhere safe
> to have her kittens, but I am worride that someone out there must be
> really worried about her out there- I know that I would be if she
> belonged to me...
> Any advice any one?
>
> S;o)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/WeHaveAnotherVisitorAPre...

she is pretty isn't she? feel flattered that she choose to come to you
to have her kittens, i woudl be