PDA

View Full Version : Re: multiple anthropomorphisms

bookie
May 23rd 07, 05:54 PM
On 23 May, 14:19, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> Jupiter rattles the storm door when she wants in
>
> Lucy lets out this teeny blood curdling scream when she wants out, it
> is 100% distracting.
>
> sometimes I wish I could turn into a big dog and just glare at her,
> show my teeth a little

no you don't, much as you complain you would not change them fro
anything

> --
>
> I chase Lucy, her eyes get big when she takes off, darkie's does too.
>
> I get tickled when I see the mischief type -- meanness come out in
> them.
>
> It makes me wish I had a huuuge house for them to run in.

me too, i have my fingers crossed for the national lottery tonight, if
all my numbers come up then i can buy that huge house and estate by
the river and turn it into a cat shelter, but one where the cats are
not up for adoption it's their forever home