PDA

View Full Version : Re: Urgent--uncontrollable cat diarrhea

Linda J.
May 23rd 07, 07:47 PM
On May 23, 2:44 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 23 May, 19:40, "Linda J." > wrote:

> > > good, is there any indication of what it may have been?- Hide quoted text -

> > The vet said coccidia (not sure of spelling) so we came home with meds
> > for the kittens and he wants to see them too, just in case.- Hide quoted text -

> Thanks for letting us know. It was thoughtful of you to come back to
> us on that one.
> I hope that she is feeling a lot better now?
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

Sorry for the multiple posts, my computer was having issues.

She's been eating and I think she's feeling better.

I'd like to hang out here, you're a nice group of people, and maybe,
someday, I can assist someone.