PDA

View Full Version : Re: Urgent--uncontrollable cat diarrhea

bookie
May 24th 07, 02:48 AM
On 23 May, 19:47, "Linda J." > wrote:
> On May 23, 2:44 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> > > The vet said coccidia (not sure of spelling) so we came home with meds
> > > for the kittens and he wants to see them too, just in case.- Hide quoted text -

> > Thanks for letting us know. It was thoughtful of you to come back to
> > us on that one.
> > I hope that she is feeling a lot better now?
> > S;o)- Hide quoted text -

> Sorry for the multiple posts, my computer was having issues.
>
> She's been eating and I think she's feeling better.
>
> I'd like to hang out here, you're a nice group of people, and maybe,
> someday, I can assist someone.- Hide quoted text -

my computer has been doing that too today, don;t think it is just you,
i think it is google or something playing up
glad she is feeling, poor thing, must be scarey for a cat to be so ill
and she had little ones to feed too. i hope you will get her spayed
when they are weaned

any photos of them all?

bookie