PDA

View Full Version : When cats attack!!!!

Pippy's captor
May 24th 07, 09:52 PM
Have you seen the video of this vicious kitty?

It's pretty good (and funny)

I have recently learned to type and navigate the vast wonders of the
internet with my furry little paws, so I have the video posted on my
own personal cat blog:

http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

Your neighborhood kitty,
Pippy

Matthew
May 25th 07, 12:09 AM
"Pippy's captor" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Have you seen the video of this vicious kitty?
>
> It's pretty good (and funny)
>
> I have recently learned to type and navigate the vast wonders of the
> internet with my furry little paws, so I have the video posted on my
> own personal cat blog:
>
> http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com
>
> Your neighborhood kitty,
> Pippy

That was cute

MoMo via CatKB.com
May 25th 07, 12:28 AM
That is beyond adorable! Thanks for sharing!