PDA

View Full Version : Music in Cars

May 25th 07, 05:17 AM
Are cats bothered by music in cars with loud, deep bass? My cat seems
to rather enjoy car rides and I play music. However, I was just
curious on the sensitivity of their ears as to whether or not they
would meow or something if they did not like the thumping bass.

Thanks for your input.

cybercat
May 25th 07, 07:20 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Are cats bothered by music in cars with loud, deep bass? My cat seems
> to rather enjoy car rides and I play music. However, I was just
> curious on the sensitivity of their ears as to whether or not they
> would meow or something if they did not like the thumping bass.

So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
a regular basis?

look at us we're beautiful
May 25th 07, 10:11 AM
On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
> a regular basis?

most cats can't stand to be in the car, let alone be made sea sick
because the music is shaking their ear drums up

oth, it would be cool to have the cat chilling to the max, rolling
down town listening to Funky Broadway

look at us we're beautiful
May 25th 07, 12:45 PM
On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud on
> a regular basis?

mine have ganged up and chilled, I can tell they like music

Jupiter stopped and watched tv the other day. it was movie credits
rolling with a piano playing. soooo edible

the credits ended and she got up and milled along

haha... kumere kitty

cybercat
May 25th 07, 04:51 PM
"look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 25, 2:20 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> So, do you ride around with your cats in your car with the music up loud
>> on
>> a regular basis?
>
> most cats can't stand to be in the car, let alone be made sea sick
> because the music is shaking their ear drums up

The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
cat Tweakers, I think Charlie said he likes to travel. Tweakers, Cat About
Town. !!

> oth, it would be cool to have the cat chilling to the max, rolling
> down town listening to Funky Broadway

That's what I was thinking. :)

cybercat
May 25th 07, 04:57 PM
"cybercat" > wrote
> The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
> cat Tweakers

I meant Tweaker. His name is Tweaker.

look at us we're beautiful
May 26th 07, 01:23 AM
On May 25, 11:57 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote
>
> > The only exception I can think of, with regard to traveling, is Charlie's
> > cat Tweakers
>
> I meant Tweaker. His name is Tweaker.

that's right, tweaker.

I like to move it
I like to move it move it

all these white cats can't dance

buuut they still like to..
move it

Patty
May 27th 07, 12:52 AM
On 24 May 2007 21:17:49 -0700, wrote:

> Are cats bothered by music in cars with loud, deep bass? My cat seems
> to rather enjoy car rides and I play music. However, I was just
> curious on the sensitivity of their ears as to whether or not they
> would meow or something if they did not like the thumping bass.
>
> Thanks for your input.

I had a cat once who loved to go for car rides. I started him riding in
the car when he was a kitten. In those days (ok, so it was a pretty long
time ago) I had a Pinto (anyone remember those?) with the big large window
in the hatchback. Poco used to ride back there watching all the cars and
traffic. But, in those days, car stereo was very limited, not what it is
today so I can't comment on the music, although he listened to FM radio
through car speakers fairly regularly (no loud bass boxes in those days).

Ahhh, the good ole days. Poco and I used to go everywhere in those days!

Patty