PDA

View Full Version : My companions

David Mooney
May 27th 07, 01:36 PM
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

Take Care,
David M

cybercat
May 27th 07, 03:40 PM
"David Mooney" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
> one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for
> him.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
looks like an angel.

David Mooney
May 27th 07, 05:14 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
>> one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo
>> for him.
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>>

> David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
> looks like an angel.

Thank You for your kind words. The calico cat is named Velvet, the tuxedo
cat is Romeo and the tortie is Rusty.

Regards,
David M

mariib via CatKB.com
May 27th 07, 10:09 PM
David Mooney wrote:
>Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
>for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.
>
>http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>
>Take Care,
>David M

nice looking kitties! So, it wasn't too difficult getting the pictures up,
was it? What color cat is Jacob?
My cats are also on webshots - in the search box at the top of the webshots
screen, put in my name mariib.
M.

David Mooney
May 27th 07, 11:41 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
>> one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo
>> for him.
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>>

> David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
> looks like an angel.
David writes
Thank You cybercat. Her name is Velvet. She ia is really a wonderful cat.

Regards,
David M

David Mooney
May 28th 07, 12:14 PM
"mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> David Mooney wrote:
>>Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
>>one
>>for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for
>>him.
>>
>>http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>>
>>Take Care,
>>David M
>
> nice looking kitties! So, it wasn't too difficult getting the pictures up,
> was it? What color cat is Jacob?
> My cats are also on webshots - in the search box at the top of the
> webshots
> screen, put in my name mariib.
> M.

Hi there Mari,

thanks fir your nice words. Jacob is a mixture of brown abd white. When I
get the fikm processes, I will add his picture to the kist as well.

Regards,
David M

sheelagh
May 28th 07, 02:49 PM
On 27 May, 13:36, "David Mooney" > wrote:
> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
> for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>
> Take Care,
> David M

You have some stunning looking cats there, but I'm certain you must
already know that, Lol...
I bet they make sure that you are a nice attentive slave for them? If
only all cats were as lucky as ours are, the world would be such a
better place....
Congratulations for being such a good cat slave
S;o)