PDA

View Full Version : Can you see me?

look at us we're beautiful
May 27th 07, 01:43 PM
the one who keeps trying to access my usb cam, you know who you are

stoppit before I get federal on your ass

cybercat
May 27th 07, 02:13 PM
"look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> the one who keeps trying to access my usb cam, you know who you are
>
> stoppit before I get federal on your ass

Good morning! You're looking quite perky today. :)

look at us we're beautiful
May 27th 07, 02:19 PM
On May 27, 9:13 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Good morning! You're looking quite perky today. :)

did I say federal? I mean feral

cybercat
May 27th 07, 02:53 PM
"look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 27, 9:13 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Good morning! You're looking quite perky today. :)
>
> did I say federal? I mean feral

Call me! on the 86 number, I can't find the other phone! :)

Candace
May 29th 07, 12:11 AM
On May 27, 6:53 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in oglegroups.com...> On May 27, 9:13 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> Good morning! You're looking quite perky today. :)
>
> > did I say federal? I mean feral
>
> Call me! on the 86 number, I can't find the other phone! :)

You two are still at it, huh? Hi!

Candace

cybercat
May 29th 07, 01:18 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 27, 6:53 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in
>> oglegroups.com...> On

>> > did I say federal? I mean feral
>>
>> Call me! on the 86 number, I can't find the other phone! :)
>
> You two are still at it, huh? Hi!

Hahahaha! Hiya Candace. I have been thinking about you. How are you? What
have you been up to?

Let's EMAIL!!!

Candace
May 29th 07, 01:31 AM
On May 28, 5:18 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Candace" > wrote in message
>
> Hahahaha! Hiya Candace. I have been thinking about you. How are you? What
> have you been up to?
>
> Let's EMAIL!!!

Just did!!!!!!