PDA

View Full Version : Re: My companions

bookie
May 27th 07, 05:51 PM
On 27 May, 13:36, "David Mooney" > wrote:
> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
> for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>
> Take Care,
> David M

that's weird, rusty and your first kitty (what's her name?) are just
like Terri and Jessie respectively; one dark tortie and one tortie and
white (you call tham calicos, I call her my 'patchwork princess')

they are sooooooo pretty all of them, but i do have a particualrly
soft spot for torties it has to be said

bookie

David Mooney
May 28th 07, 12:11 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 27 May, 13:36, "David Mooney" > wrote:
>> Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
>> one
>> for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for
>> him.
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein
>>
>> Take Care,
>> David M
>
> that's weird, rusty and your first kitty (what's her name?) are just
> like Terri and Jessie respectively; one dark tortie and one tortie and
> white (you call tham calicos, I call her my 'patchwork princess')
>
> they are sooooooo pretty all of them, but i do have a particualrly
> soft spot for torties it has to be said
>
> bookie

Her name is Velvet. I really love my cats. I am glad I can show others
pictures of my cars. Thanks "bookie",
David M