PDA

View Full Version : Re: Thunderstorms WAS: who's a bad dog?

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 10:42 AM
worthless piece of ****tola HUMAN ABUSING TRAMP

shorten your name or re-code google group page

i can't read the ****ing subjects

i used to think you was real smart my negro

sheelagh
May 28th 07, 02:46 PM
On 28 May, 10:42, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> worthless piece of ****tola HUMAN ABUSING TRAMP
>
> shorten your name or re-code google group page
>
> i can't read the ****ing subjects
>
> i used to think you was real smart my negro

> i can't read the ****ing subjects
>
> i used to think you was real smart my negro

( I'm not that sure he can read or write. He copies & pastes his
precious manuals, then gets someone in to fill in the few nasty vague
details & exposures
<shock, Horror!!>

I thought he might have a brain too, until I tried reading one about
myself a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, they are tediously long,
lacking in detail & Substance & plain vindictive too. I went off him
BIG TIME when I noticed he had picked on someone who was incredibly
fragile @ the time, & ripped him to shreds.....

That was when I decided to look into him, to see what motivated him to
respond in exactly the same way to every single person that he has
done so far. It seems like he reads old posts & tries to discredit
people for his own kicks, because no one else takes any notice of him.
I think he needs to post, to feel important, & good about himself.
Don't take this as fact, because I am not too hot on mental health
issue's, but I think I am holding the right end of the stick.

Lets have a small wager here....

I bet you $1 that my name is in the next one ,LOL
If I win, then I will paypal it to you, & if you win, then v.v
S;o)

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 05:15 PM
On May 28, 9:46 am, sheelagh > wrote:

> & plain vindictive too

oh really? I hadn't caught that, it's difficult to put his mess into