PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please: Stray Kitten

Searcher7
May 28th 07, 12:17 PM
I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
morning came out).

The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.

It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
did touch the milk and went to sleep).

I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.

Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

MaryL
May 28th 07, 12:32 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
> morning came out).
>
> The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
> lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
> past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>
> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
> did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Yes, you need to get the kitten to a vet -- and it needs to be done
immediately (*do not wait* until tomorrow). Kittens are fragile, and the
symptoms you described can be critical. This isn't something you can safely
deal with simply by advice from a newsgroup.

Also: THANK YOU for taking care of this little baby.

MaryL

sheelagh
May 28th 07, 02:26 PM
On 28 May, 12:32, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> >I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
> > half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
> > to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
> > morning came out).
>
> > The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
> > lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
> > past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>
> > It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
> > nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
> > did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> > I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>
> > Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>
> > Thanks a lot.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Yes, you need to get the kitten to a vet -- and it needs to be done
> immediately (*do not wait* until tomorrow). Kittens are fragile, and the
> symptoms you described can be critical. This isn't something you can safely
> deal with simply by advice from a newsgroup.
>
> Also: THANK YOU for taking care of this little baby.
>
> MaryL- Hide quoted text -

Excellent advice Mary!

Is there any possibility that the OP can call the human society & ask
for help with this situation?

If you were in the UK I would have advise you to call either the
RSPCA, or the Cat Protection League, who would tell you to get to them
asap, or even come to you to pick up the sick kitty. Do you have
anyone in the USA that would respond likewise?( Even a local rescuer?)
S;o)

PS: Do not hand the kitten over to anyone that you feel might have
neglected this poor kitten- It needs to be with someone who will care
responsibly with the life of that kitten, & again, thank you for
taking the time to bother

Bluedove
May 28th 07, 03:34 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
> morning came out).
>
> The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
> lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
> past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>
> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
> did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

I second what MaryL says.. please take the kitten to a vet, ASAP! Mention
to the vet you found her as a stray, and maybe* they'll know of a rescue you
can use to give you a break on the costs, although, I would not hold my
breath for that, it never hurts to ask. The kitten sounds like she has
conjunctivitis and/or needs an antibiotic. Feed her as much as she will eat,
and drink as she needs to build up her strength, and keep her warm. Bless
you for doing the right thing and taking her in.

ML

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
May 28th 07, 04:09 PM
Bluedove wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>

> I second what MaryL says.. please take the kitten to a vet, ASAP! Mention
> to the vet you found her as a stray,

Definitely. I took my cat to a vet after finding her in circumstances
not dissimilar to this. He diagnosed her with a URI (Upper Respiratory
Infection) and malnutritioned.

It wasn't expensive at all - the vet even gave me a discount as he was
pleased that I was doing something to help out an animal in need.

> and maybe* they'll know of a rescue you
> can use to give you a break on the costs, although, I would not hold my
> breath for that, it never hurts to ask. The kitten sounds like she has
> conjunctivitis and/or needs an antibiotic. Feed her as much as she will eat,
> and drink as she needs to build up her strength, and keep her warm. Bless
> you for doing the right thing and taking her in.
>

> ML

lovethepet
May 28th 07, 08:30 PM

> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
> did touch the milk and went to sleep).

Agree with Bluedove. Also if kitten won't eat or drink, give it some
Pedialite in a dropper. You can buy this at any grocery store in the
baby food section. It supplies the electrolytes needed to sustain the
kitten's life.

Cheryl
May 28th 07, 10:34 PM
On Mon 28 May 2007 03:30:07p, lovethepet wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com>:

>> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope
>> it's nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some
>> milk, but it did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> Agree with Bluedove. Also if kitten won't eat or drink, give it
> some Pedialite in a dropper. You can buy this at any grocery
> store in the baby food section. It supplies the electrolytes
> needed to sustain the kitten's life.

Pedialite is good, but KMR (kitten milk replacement) is even
better. It can be picked up at a pet supply store like PetCo or
PetSmart. Give it the same way, with a dropper. Be sure to
stimulate the poo and pee with a wet cotton ball though (depending
on how young it is). If it doesn't seem to be "going" it may need
some help. I see you've gotten some good advice and the reading
that you were directed to would tell you all this.

Good luck and God bless.

--
Cheryl

Searcher7
May 29th 07, 01:55 AM
On May 28, 5:34 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Mon 28 May 2007 03:30:07p, lovethepet wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> oups.com>:
>

> >> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope
> >> it's nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some
> >> milk, but it did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> > Agree with Bluedove. Also if kitten won't eat or drink, give it
> > some Pedialite in a dropper. You can buy this at any grocery
> > store in the baby food section. It supplies the electrolytes
> > needed to sustain the kitten's life.
>
> Pedialite is good, but KMR (kitten milk replacement) is even
> better. It can be picked up at a pet supply store like PetCo or
> PetSmart. Give it the same way, with a dropper. Be sure to
> stimulate the poo and pee with a wet cotton ball though (depending
> on how young it is). If it doesn't seem to be "going" it may need
> some help. I see you've gotten some good advice and the reading
> that you were directed to would tell you all this.
>
> Good luck and God bless.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Thanks everyone for all the advice.

Though it is no longer shivering and appears to be breathing better it
hasn't touched the food and water, and time is getting short.

The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
should have been done today. There will be no one here to take care of
it when I leave.

So I'll have to find some sort of shelter because I'd hate to have to
put it back out in the street.(And not that I'm out to spend major
money on the kitten, the veterinarians close by were closed).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
May 29th 07, 02:01 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote

> The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
> for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
> should have been done today.

Please drop these folks an email.

http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm

Searcher7
May 29th 07, 06:01 PM
On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote
>

> > The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
> > for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
> > should have been done today.
>
> Please drop these folks an email.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm

Things are not looking good for this kitten.

It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
avail).

It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
box I put it in.

But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.

I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Matthew
May 29th 07, 06:47 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>

>> > The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
>> > for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
>> > should have been done today.
>>
>> Please drop these folks an email.
>>
>> http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
> shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
> avail).
>
> It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
> box I put it in.
>
> But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
> veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.

You won't they won't give full details over the phone without an examination

> I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

What? PLEASE call the local animal rescue before you do that at least give
the furball a fighting chance. They will come pick it up or at least take
it a to a vet and drop him off and tell them the situation at you can't keep
an eye on them and for them to call the local shelter

Searcher7
May 29th 07, 07:01 PM
On May 29, 1:47 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Searcher7" > wrote

> >> Please drop these folks an email.
>
> >>http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> > It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
> > shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
> > avail).
>
> > It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
> > box I put it in.
>
> > But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
> > veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.
>
> You won't they won't give full details over the phone without an examination
>
> > I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> > that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> What? PLEASE call the local animal rescue before you do that at least give
> the furball a fighting chance. They will come pick it up or at least take
> it a to a vet and drop him off and tell them the situation at you can't keep
> an eye on them and for them to call the local shelter- Hide quoted text -

As amazing as it sounds, I cannot find any shelter that I can take the
kitten to.

Every response to every call I've made so far consists of referrals to
another agency, requests to leave my number, or no answer at all.
There is one that is supposed to come by, but they don't know when.(I
should be heading into NYC now to pick up bus my tickets. This has
gone on too long).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

sheelagh
May 29th 07, 07:23 PM
On 29 May, 18:47, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Searcher7" > wrote

> >> Please drop these folks an email.
>
> >>http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> > It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
> > shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
> > avail).
>
> > It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
> > box I put it in.
>
> > But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
> > veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.
>
> You won't they won't give full details over the phone without an examination
>
> > I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> > that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> What? PLEASE call the local animal rescue before you do that at least give
> the furball a fighting chance. They will come pick it up or at least take
> it a to a vet and drop him off and tell them the situation at you can't keep
> an eye on them and for them to call the local shelter- Hide quoted text -

Wow... that is ever so sad!!
I find it inexplicable that no one is willing to help out, even though
it is a bank Holiday.
Shocking actually!!
S.....

cybercat
May 29th 07, 08:03 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote
> As amazing as it sounds, I cannot find any shelter that I can take the
> kitten to.
>
> Every response to every call I've made so far consists of referrals to
> another agency, requests to leave my number, or no answer at all.
> There is one that is supposed to come by, but they don't know when.(I
> should be heading into NYC now to pick up bus my tickets. This has
> gone on too long).
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Do you have any friends? If you put that kitten back outside,
I would not want to be you. This **** comes back on you Darren.
*shiver*

cybercat
May 29th 07, 08:05 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>

>> > The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
>> > for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
>> > should have been done today.
>>
>> Please drop these folks an email.
>>
>> http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> Things are not looking good for this kitten.

Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
in NYC.

What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?

MaryL
May 29th 07, 08:07 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>

>> > The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
>> > for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
>> > should have been done today.
>>
>> Please drop these folks an email.
>>
>> http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
> shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
> avail).
>
> It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
> box I put it in.
>
> But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
> veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.
>
> I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

NO! Do not put that poor little kitten outside. You would not only be
condemning it to death, you would be condemning it to what could be a
*terrible* death. Please take it to a vet and leave it with them for some
care, or drive to an animal shelter (don't just call them) and leave it
there. But DON'T abandon him outside.

MaryL

Searcher7
May 29th 07, 08:23 PM
On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Searcher7" > wrote

> >> Please drop these folks an email.
>
> >>http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
> in NYC.
>
> What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?

What the hell is wrong with you?

I e-mailed yesterday, and received no response whatsoever.(Which has
been typical when trying to deal with these agencies that are supposed
to care for animals).

But perhaps they are on vacation too.

I found a guy a few houses away who has cats. I knocked on his
door(noticing there where a couple of small kittens about the same
size as the one I found playing around on his porch). He said to bring
it over.

To make a long story short, his brother? net me upon my return and
said that he had taken a head count and the kitten was not one of his.
He said that it wouldn't be a good idea to take it because it might
get the others sick, and he was planning on getting rids of some of
his cats anyway.(He then advised me to let it go in the alley).

Well, I gave it my best shot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
May 29th 07, 08:26 PM
On May 29, 3:07 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Searcher7" > wrote

> >> Please drop these folks an email.
>
> >>http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>
> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>
> > It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
> > shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
> > avail).
>
> > It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
> > box I put it in.
>
> > But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
> > veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.
>
> > I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> > that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> NO! Do not put that poor little kitten outside. You would not only be
> condemning it to death, you would be condemning it to what could be a
> *terrible* death. Please take it to a vet and leave it with them for some
> care, or drive to an animal shelter (don't just call them) and leave it
> there. But DON'T abandon him outside.
>
> MaryL- Hide quoted text -

If one person had a bead on a shelter/clinic/vet that would take this
kitten, it would have been gone a long time ago. I've run into a brick
wall with every one I called, and the three I walked to.(No one's
recommendation has worked).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
May 29th 07, 08:27 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>>
>> Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
>> in NYC.
>>
>> What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?
>
> What the hell is wrong with you?
>
> I e-mailed yesterday, and received no response whatsoever.(Which has
> been typical when trying to deal with these agencies that are supposed
> to care for animals).
>
> But perhaps they are on vacation too.
>
> I found a guy a few houses away who has cats. I knocked on his
> door(noticing there where a couple of small kittens about the same
> size as the one I found playing around on his porch). He said to bring
> it over.
>
> To make a long story short, his brother? net me upon my return and
> said that he had taken a head count and the kitten was not one of his.
> He said that it wouldn't be a good idea to take it because it might
> get the others sick, and he was planning on getting rids of some of
> his cats anyway.(He then advised me to let it go in the alley).
>
> Well, I gave it my best shot.

Asshole.

cybercat
May 29th 07, 08:28 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 29, 3:07 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>>
>> > It refuses to eat or drink and this morning it's eyes were "glued"
>> > shut.(I tried to feed the kitten some Pedialyte I picked up to no
>> > avail).
>>
>> > It's still pretty active, and has been attempting to get out of the
>> > box I put it in.
>>
>> > But I've not been given any satisfacory answer by any of the
>> > veterinarians, clinics, ect I've visited and called.
>>
>> > I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
>> > that I have to do today before I leave for my trip).
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>> > Staten Island, New York.
>>
>> NO! Do not put that poor little kitten outside. You would not only be
>> condemning it to death, you would be condemning it to what could be a
>> *terrible* death. Please take it to a vet and leave it with them for
>> some
>> care, or drive to an animal shelter (don't just call them) and leave it
>> there. But DON'T abandon him outside.
>>
>> MaryL- Hide quoted text -

> If one person had a bead on a shelter/clinic/vet that would take this
> kitten, it would have been gone a long time ago. I've run into a brick
> wall with every one I called, and the three I walked to.(No one's
> recommendation has worked).
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Mary, I think this asshole is a troll. No decent person would do this.

**** you, Darren, and your imaginary kitten.

Matthew
May 29th 07, 08:33 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>>
>> Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
>> in NYC.
>>
>> What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?
>
> What the hell is wrong with you?
>
> I e-mailed yesterday, and received no response whatsoever.(Which has
> been typical when trying to deal with these agencies that are supposed
> to care for animals).
>
> But perhaps they are on vacation too.
>
> I found a guy a few houses away who has cats. I knocked on his
> door(noticing there where a couple of small kittens about the same
> size as the one I found playing around on his porch). He said to bring
> it over.
>
> To make a long story short, his brother? net me upon my return and
> said that he had taken a head count and the kitten was not one of his.
> He said that it wouldn't be a good idea to take it because it might
> get the others sick, and he was planning on getting rids of some of
> his cats anyway.(He then advised me to let it go in the alley).

[email protected] piece of [email protected] your neighbor is

> Well, I gave it my best shot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Do you have a local vet one with in the vicinity take the kitten in a
box with air holes in it. Go to the place and say I can't keep the kitten I
am leaving it is a stray the animal control is supposed to pick it up but I
will not leave an animal that is in distress outside. Walk out don't look
back at least you give the kitten a chance. Till than you have in no way
gave it "your best shot"

Matthew
May 29th 07, 08:34 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On May 28, 9:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>> "Searcher7" > wrote

>>> Please drop these folks an email.
>>>
>>> http://maxshouse.com/about_us.htm
>>
>> Things are not looking good for this kitten.
>>

> Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
> in NYC.
>
> What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?

I emailed Phil on his private email earlier on hopefully he will get it

cybercat
May 29th 07, 08:36 PM
"Matthew" > wrote
> Do you have a local vet one with in the vicinity take the kitten in a
> box with air holes in it. Go to the place and say I can't keep the kitten
> I am leaving it is a stray the animal control is supposed to pick it up
> but I will not leave an animal that is in distress outside. Walk out
> don't look back at least you give the kitten a chance. Till than you
> have in no way gave it "your best shot"

But DARREN has to go on VACATION, Matthew.

Not to worry. It's a troll. There is no kitten. It's the old
"loser has nothing better to do than try to upset the
soft-hearted cat people" again. It always picks up in
the summer.

Matthew
May 29th 07, 08:38 PM
"cybercat" >

< snipped>

I can't state whether he is a troll but it is a valid email that he has been
posting with since 1999. I did not see any troll activity in his posting

I hope he does the right thing

MaryL
May 29th 07, 08:43 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On May 29, 3:07 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
>> wrote:
>>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> ups.com...

>>> NO! Do not put that poor little kitten outside. You would not only be
>>> condemning it to death, you would be condemning it to what could be a
>>> *terrible* death. Please take it to a vet and leave it with them for
>>> some
>>> care, or drive to an animal shelter (don't just call them) and leave it
>>> there. But DON'T abandon him outside.
>>>
>>> MaryL- Hide quoted text -

>> If one person had a bead on a shelter/clinic/vet that would take this
>> kitten, it would have been gone a long time ago. I've run into a brick
>> wall with every one I called, and the three I walked to.(No one's
>> recommendation has worked).
>>
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>>

> Mary, I think this asshole is a troll. No decent person would do this.
>
> **** you, Darren, and your imaginary kitten.

Yes, I suspect the same thing. I responded only because I would rather take
a chance on giving a troll some jollies than to think about a kitten in that
condition. I'm very skeptical, though -- he has talked almost from the
beginning about needing to get this kitten out of his hair so he could take
a trip.

MaryL

Stacey
May 29th 07, 08:55 PM
Try City Critters. Calling is better than emailing. People don't always check
their mail.

* Telephone
* 212-252-3183

* e-Mail
*

* Regular Mail
* City Critters Inc.
* P.O. Box 1345
* Canal Street Station
* New York NY 10013

In article >, MaryL says...

>"cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>>> If one person had a bead on a shelter/clinic/vet that would take this
>>> kitten, it would have been gone a long time ago. I've run into a brick
>>> wall with every one I called, and the three I walked to.(No one's
>>> recommendation has worked).
>>>
>>> Darren Harris
>>> Staten Island, New York.
>>>

>> Mary, I think this asshole is a troll. No decent person would do this.
>>
>> **** you, Darren, and your imaginary kitten.
>>

>Yes, I suspect the same thing. I responded only because I would rather take
>a chance on giving a troll some jollies than to think about a kitten in that
>condition. I'm very skeptical, though -- he has talked almost from the
>beginning about needing to get this kitten out of his hair so he could take
>a trip.
>
>MaryL

cybercat
May 29th 07, 11:01 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote
> his cats anyway.(He then advised me to let it go in the alley).
>
> Well, I gave it my best shot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

The next time something really terrible happens to you, you
will think of the choice you made here. And I will be somewhere
laughing my ass off. There's justice in the ether for people like
you.

sheelagh
May 29th 07, 11:36 PM
On 29 May, 20:55, Stacey > wrote:
> Try City Critters. Calling is better than emailing. People don't always check
> their mail.
>
> * Telephone
> * 212-252-3183
>
> * e-Mail
> *
>
> * Regular Mail
> * City Critters Inc.
> * P.O. Box 1345
> * Canal Street Station
> * New York NY 10013
>
> In article >, MaryL says...
>

> >"cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> >> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> ups.com...

> >> Mary, I think this asshole is a troll. No decent person would do this.
>
> >> **** you, Darren, and your imaginary kitten.
>
> >Yes, I suspect the same thing. I responded only because I would rather take
> >a chance on giving a troll some jollies than to think about a kitten in that
> >condition. I'm very skeptical, though -- he has talked almost from the
> >beginning about needing to get this kitten out of his hair so he could take
> >a trip.
>
> >MaryL- Hide quoted text -

THANK YOU ;o)
Sometimes when many heads & heads work together, Great things "can"
happen.
Please try it?
S.

MaryL
May 30th 07, 12:07 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
> morning came out).
>
> The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
> lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
> past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>
> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
> did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>
> I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Darren,

I posted earlier that I was concerned that you might be a troll. I have
done some searching since I wrote that, and I see that you have been posting
for quite awhile (with no "trollish" behavior). So, I apologize for jumping
to conclusions.

Now, what about the little kitty? Here is an article that lists a number of
shelters and rescue groups in the Staten Island Borough:
http://www.silive.com/local/advance/index.ssf?/local/siguide/stories/05pets.html

Also, you now have both a moral and a *legal* responsibility to take care of
the kitten. New York has a law that makes it a criminal offense to abandon
an animal.

Here is a link that provides (from the New York City Bar):
From http://www.abcny.org/Publications/cruelty.htm

In essence, this is what the ordinance says:

A person being the owner or possessor, or having charge or custody of an
animal, who abandons such animal, or leaves it to die in a street, road
or public place, or who allows such animal, if it become disabled, to
lie in a public street, road or public place more than three hours after
he receives notice that it is left disabled, is guilty of a misdemeanor,
punishable by imprisonment for not more than one year, or by a fine of
not more than one thousand dollars, or by both.

Joe Canuck[_2_]
May 30th 07, 12:11 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> ups.com...

>>> Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
>>> in NYC.
>>>
>>> What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?
>> What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>> I e-mailed yesterday, and received no response whatsoever.(Which has
>> been typical when trying to deal with these agencies that are supposed
>> to care for animals).
>>
>> But perhaps they are on vacation too.
>>
>> I found a guy a few houses away who has cats. I knocked on his
>> door(noticing there where a couple of small kittens about the same
>> size as the one I found playing around on his porch). He said to bring
>> it over.
>>
>> To make a long story short, his brother? net me upon my return and
>> said that he had taken a head count and the kitten was not one of his.
>> He said that it wouldn't be a good idea to take it because it might
>> get the others sick, and he was planning on getting rids of some of
>> his cats anyway.(He then advised me to let it go in the alley).
>

> [email protected] piece of [email protected] your neighbor is

Thanks for the warning... we didn't know you lived there.

:-D

>> Well, I gave it my best shot.
>>
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>
> Do you have a local vet one with in the vicinity take the kitten in a
> box with air holes in it. Go to the place and say I can't keep the kitten I
> am leaving it is a stray the animal control is supposed to pick it up but I
> will not leave an animal that is in distress outside. Walk out don't look
> back at least you give the kitten a chance. Till than you have in no way
> gave it "your best shot"

MaryL
May 30th 07, 12:14 AM

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
>> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
>> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
>> morning came out).

<snip>
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>>

> Darren,
>
> I posted earlier that I was concerned that you might be a troll. I have
> done some searching since I wrote that, and I see that you have been
> posting for quite awhile (with no "trollish" behavior). So, I apologize
> for jumping to conclusions.
>
> Now, what about the little kitty? Here is an article that lists a number
> of shelters and rescue groups in the Staten Island Borough:
> http://www.silive.com/local/advance/index.ssf?/local/siguide/stories/05pets.html
>
> Also, you now have both a moral and a *legal* responsibility to take care
> of the kitten. New York has a law that makes it a criminal offense to
> abandon an animal.
>
> Here is a link that provides (from the New York City Bar):
> From http://www.abcny.org/Publications/cruelty.htm
>
> In essence, this is what the ordinance says:
>
> A person being the owner or possessor, or having charge or custody of an
> animal, who abandons such animal, or leaves it to die in a street, road
> or public place, or who allows such animal, if it become disabled, to
> lie in a public street, road or public place more than three hours after
> he receives notice that it is left disabled, is guilty of a misdemeanor,
> punishable by imprisonment for not more than one year, or by a fine of
> not more than one thousand dollars, or by both.

....Sorry, I inadvertently clicked on the "send" button before I completed my
message. Please note that the Animal Care and Control is open until 8:00
p.m. seven days a week.

You have posted information about this kitten on a public newsgroup, and it
is widely read. You have also apparently discussed the condition of this
kitty with several people and have talked about the possibility that you
might put it outside and leave it. If your conscience does not bother you
enough to avoid that terrible decision, think about the possible legal
consequences.

Finally...despite the tone of this message, I do THANK YOU for caring enough
to rescue the little kitten. Now, please don't undo all the good that you
have done by abandoning it.

MaryL

cybercat
May 30th 07, 12:33 AM

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
>> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
>> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
>> morning came out).
>>
>> The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
>> lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
>> past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>>
>> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
>> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
>> did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>>
>> I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>>
>> Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>>

> Darren,
>
> I posted earlier that I was concerned that you might be a troll. I have
> done some searching since I wrote that, and I see that you have been
> posting for quite awhile (with no "trollish" behavior). So, I apologize
> for jumping to conclusions.

He's gone, Mary. On vacation.

cybercat
May 30th 07, 12:35 AM
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote
> Finally...despite the tone of this message, I do THANK YOU for caring
> enough to rescue the little kitten. Now, please don't undo all the good
> that you have done by abandoning it.

Do you really think a decent person would have even considered putting
a tiny, sick kitten outside to suffer and die?

He could have at the very least called animal control to put it out of
its misery.

I was hoping it was a troll and that there was no kitten. It is my way
of comforting myself at what this kitten is going through right not if
it wasn't a troll.

Darren is a flaming asshole.

MaryL
May 30th 07, 12:40 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
>>
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>>I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
>>> half hour after I took the kitten in a guy across the street who likes
>>> to bring his Pitbull outside to roam without a lease early in the
>>> morning came out).
>>>
>>> The Kitten, which is about as big as my hand, was unsteady and had a
>>> lot of mucus in the sinus/eye area. He/she didn't run when I walked
>>> past, and in fact followed me meowing the 100 feet or so to my house.
>>>
>>> It was shivering and sometimes sneezing and coughing.(I hope it's
>>> nothing major). Nevertheless, I put it in a box with some milk, but it
>>> did touch the milk and went to sleep).
>>>
>>> I posted a "Found Kitten" sign near where I first saw it.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any other ideas before I have to call the ASPCA?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>
>>> Darren Harris
>>> Staten Island, New York.
>>>

>> Darren,
>>
>> I posted earlier that I was concerned that you might be a troll. I have
>> done some searching since I wrote that, and I see that you have been
>> posting for quite awhile (with no "trollish" behavior). So, I apologize
>> for jumping to conclusions.
>
> He's gone, Mary. On vacation.

That's what I'm afraid of. My only hope is that he doesn't leave for
vacation until tomorrow and will take some action on the phone numbers I
posted. It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty
like that.

MaryL

cybercat
May 30th 07, 12:48 AM
"> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty
> like that.

Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
do. This is one ugly SOB.

Phil P.
May 30th 07, 01:33 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> >
> > ups.com...

> > > Things are not looking good for this kitten.
> >
> > Did you even TRY to contact Phil at maxshouse? They are
> > in NYC.

Actually, We're in NJ- but I can have someome meet you on the Jersey side of
the Goethals Bridge. Email me for details.

> > What the hell is wrong with you, Darren?
>
> What the hell is wrong with you?
>
> I e-mailed yesterday, and received no response whatsoever

I haven't received any emails from you. Where did you send your email? Try
again: topcatATmaxshouseDOTcom.

I'm cc'ing this to

Phil

Searcher7
June 29th 07, 05:04 AM
On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty> like that.
>
> Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
> family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
> do. This is one ugly SOB.

I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.

"Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
"cybercat" copes.

It's is so easy to throw garbage at someone from behind a keyboard. It
obviously is the best way to deal with those problems without getting
the ass-whippings.

In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Candace
June 29th 07, 05:30 AM
On Jun 28, 9:04 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:

> In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
> animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
> are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
> the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
> not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

It probably didn't, statistically speaking, if it was a kill shelter.
This is kitten season. But I guess that's what shelters are there
for.

Candace

cybercat
June 29th 07, 05:53 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 28, 9:04 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:
>
>> In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
>> animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
>> are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
>> the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
>> not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.

What an incredibly selfish prick this asshole is. The big problem with how
he dealt with the kitten is that he WORRIED about abandoning it.

lol

>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>
> It probably didn't, statistically speaking, if it was a kill shelter.
> This is kitten season. But I guess that's what shelters are there
> for.

Yes, in the sense that it is better for a kitten to be humanely
euthanized than to suffer and die on the street.

cybercat
June 29th 07, 06:02 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty>
>> like that.
>>
>> Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
>> family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
>> do. This is one ugly SOB.
>
> I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.

Yes, well, there are assholes and then there are ASSHOLES who
do as you did with that kitten. You announced that you would be
putting him back on the street, you boneheaded cretin. Nobody
but an insensitive prick would have even considered that.

I take it that you're angry that I made you think about the fact that
you have no friends and no family that give a **** about you.

> "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
> problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
> "cybercat" copes.

Wow. Thanks for that analysis. Coming from you, it means a lot.

Dark fantasies? Like how you said you would be putting the cat back
out on the street? "Psycological" problems? You bet. I am one of those
sick bitches that gets upset when an arrogant, slimy asswipe like you
comes into a cat group and threatens to put a sick, vulnerable kitten
out on the street because you have to go on vacation.

> It's is so easy to throw garbage at someone from behind a keyboard. It
> obviously is the best way to deal with those problems without getting
> the ass-whippings.

Now this is really funny. You want to give me an "ass whipping"
for my comments? That you had alternatives to putting the cat on
the street? New at Usenet, or just a kook? An "ass whipping," eh?

> In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
> animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
> are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
> the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
> not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>
> Darren Harris

Darren, you are an amazingly stupid, short-sighted, arrogant,
narcissistic ASSHOLE. Your comments on your return from you
"shortened vacation" just reinforce my original opinion.

Searcher7
June 29th 07, 06:37 AM
On Jun 29, 1:02 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty>
> >> like that.
>
> >> Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
> >> family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
> >> do. This is one ugly SOB.
>
> > I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.
>
> Yes, well, there are assholes and then there are ASSHOLES who
> do as you did with that kitten. You announced that you would be
> putting him back on the street, you boneheaded cretin. Nobody
> but an insensitive prick would have even considered that.
>
> I take it that you're angry that I made you think about the fact that
> you have no friends and no family that give a **** about you.
>

> > "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
> > problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
> > "cybercat" copes.
>
> Wow. Thanks for that analysis. Coming from you, it means a lot.
>
> Dark fantasies? Like how you said you would be putting the cat back
> out on the street? "Psycological" problems? You bet. I am one of those
> sick bitches that gets upset when an arrogant, slimy asswipe like you
> comes into a cat group and threatens to put a sick, vulnerable kitten
> out on the street because you have to go on vacation.
>

> > It's is so easy to throw garbage at someone from behind a keyboard. It
> > obviously is the best way to deal with those problems without getting
> > the ass-whippings.
>
> Now this is really funny. You want to give me an "ass whipping"
> for my comments? That you had alternatives to putting the cat on
> the street? New at Usenet, or just a kook? An "ass whipping," eh?
>

> > In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
> > animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
> > are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
> > the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
> > not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>
> > Darren Harris
>
> Darren, you are an amazingly stupid, short-sighted, arrogant,
> narcissistic ASSHOLE. Your comments on your return from you
> "shortened vacation" just reinforce my original opinion.

Aren't you a stupid ****.

I didn't announce that I'd be putting the kitten back on the street. I
said I'd be forced to pu tit back on the street.

You've been spewing **** over something I didn't do.

Well, I may not know anything about feline survival rates and such,
but I know pieces of **** like you have serious hang-ups and do
nothing but spend their time projecting their ignorance over the
internet because it is they who have no life, no family, or friends.

You're a stupid prick with nothing better to do than verbally attack
people you don't know.

It is you who should be euthanized, and I'd be glad to do it.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
June 29th 07, 04:14 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 29, 1:02 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.
>>
>> Yes, well, there are assholes and then there are ASSHOLES who
>> do as you did with that kitten. You announced that you would be
>> putting him back on the street, you boneheaded cretin. Nobody
>> but an insensitive prick would have even considered that.
>>
>> I take it that you're angry that I made you think about the fact that
>> you have no friends and no family that give a **** about you.
>>

>> > "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
>> > problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
>> > "cybercat" copes.
>>
>> Wow. Thanks for that analysis. Coming from you, it means a lot.
>>
>> Dark fantasies? Like how you said you would be putting the cat back
>> out on the street? "Psycological" problems? You bet. I am one of those
>> sick bitches that gets upset when an arrogant, slimy asswipe like you
>> comes into a cat group and threatens to put a sick, vulnerable kitten
>> out on the street because you have to go on vacation.
>>

>> > It's is so easy to throw garbage at someone from behind a keyboard. It
>> > obviously is the best way to deal with those problems without getting
>> > the ass-whippings.
>>
>> Now this is really funny. You want to give me an "ass whipping"
>> for my comments? That you had alternatives to putting the cat on
>> the street? New at Usenet, or just a kook? An "ass whipping," eh?
>>

>> > In a simular situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
>> > animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
>> > are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
>> > the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
>> > not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>>
>> Darren, you are an amazingly stupid, short-sighted, arrogant,
>> narcissistic ASSHOLE. Your comments on your return from you
>> "shortened vacation" just reinforce my original opinion.
>
> Aren't you a stupid ****.
>
> I didn't announce that I'd be putting the kitten back on the street. I
> said I'd be forced to pu tit back on the street.
>
> You've been spewing **** over something I didn't do.
>
> Well, I may not know anything about feline survival rates and such,
> but I know pieces of **** like you have serious hang-ups and do
> nothing but spend their time projecting their ignorance over the
> internet because it is they who have no life, no family, or friends.
>
> You're a stupid prick with nothing better to do than verbally attack
> people you don't know.
>
> It is you who should be euthanized, and I'd be glad to do it.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

I hope you feel better, Darren. I really do.

MUhahaha!

Matthew
June 29th 07, 04:57 PM
"Searcher7" >

< snipped for being garbage>

What Garbage!! You shortened your vacation due to emotional turmoil.
Did you take you cat to Phil like he offered to take the furball. I
believe he emailed you 3 times and offered to meet you or have some one me
you?
Don't say he didn't for Phil even came to the group and said so while you
where still actively posting in the group. Others also CC and emailed you
also to let you know. I even let you know that Phil would help you out.

Now you wait till almost a month to come back to the group and start this
BS. If this was a true emotional turmoil you would have came back sooner
and let us know what you did with the kitten or let us know what you did
before you left . Stick to Microsoft websites Everyone already knows what
you are.

And you can't say I did not try and help and even defended you but your own
words have done you in.

And for anyone who missed this supposed animal lover post you can read them
again and see what this person is made of
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_thread/thread/76b4a523efa263ae/84719c2b90e7854e

Searcher7
June 30th 07, 02:14 AM
On Jun 29, 11:57 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" >
>
> < snipped for being garbage>
>
> What Garbage!! You shortened your vacation due to emotional turmoil.

What, are you stupid? Quote me exactly. That way if you aren't smart
enough to understand what I said, someone else will.

> Did you take you cat to Phil like he offered to take the furball. I
> believe he emailed you 3 times and offered to meet you or have some one me
> you?
> Don't say he didn't for Phil even came to the group and said so while you
> where still actively posting in the group. Others also CC and emailed you
> also to let you know. I even let you know that Phil would help you out.

Now you are lying. He posted *after* my last post before I had to
leave. And no one could have e-mailed me, because I never posted my e-
mail address. The forum e-mail I use to post has been defunct for many
years.(It's funny that no one mentioned that their messages were
bouncing back). I stay with that e-mail because I get no spam that
way.

Anyway, I did e-mail from my real address using the first addy I found
on that ). It didn't bounce back to me, so I'm
sure it was received. But I never received a response back.

> Now you wait till almost a month to come back to the group and start this
> BS.

I didn't start the BS, "Cybercat" did. And I wasn't going to be
attacked on a public forum without firing back.

If this was a true emotional turmoil you would have came back sooner
> and let us know what you did with the kitten or let us know what you did
> before you left .

Emotional turmoil? What the hell are you talking about? I only
bothered to post so I could address the crap "Cybercat" spewed. I have
no obligation to let you know anything.

Stick to Microsoft websites Everyone already knows what
> you are.

As if that made any sense.

> And you can't say I did not try and help and even defended you but your own
> words have done you in.

You've defended me from nothing. And my words were all true.

> And for anyone who missed this supposed animal lover post you can read them
> again and see what this person is made ofhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_thre...

Whatever...

Funny thing is that it was your first post in this thread that
convinced me I couldn't put the kitten back outside. I think it was
"give the furball a fighting chance" that impressed on me it really
couldn't survive outside.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
June 30th 07, 02:22 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote

> Emotional turmoil? What the hell are you talking about?

He is talking about what YOU posted, you single-eyebrowed halfwit:

Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...> In a simular
situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
> animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
> are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
> the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
> not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

I only
> bothered to post so I could address the crap "Cybercat" spewed. I have
> no obligation to let you know anything.

The "crap" I spewed was true. You did indeed threaten to put the kitten
on the street. You're a moron, and I am not yet convinced that the entire
incident was fabricated.

> Funny thing is that it was your first post in this thread that
> convinced me I couldn't put the kitten back outside. I think it was
> "give the furball a fighting chance" that impressed on me it really
> couldn't survive outside.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Right. Just a minute ago you said you never seriously considered the
idea, you greasy, limpdicked punk.

**** off, Darren Harris of Staten Island New York.

Next time you are going to be a callous idiot about a sick kitten
in a catlover's group, I hope you get the same. ALL you had to
do was take the cat to a friend with some money and have them
take him to the vet, then go on vacation. Dickhead.

Matthew
June 30th 07, 02:36 AM
"Searcher7" >

Why did I even bother. Another one for the toilet

< Flushed>

cybercat
June 30th 07, 02:37 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "Searcher7" >
>
> Why did I even bother. Another one for the toilet
>
> < Flushed>
Well, the fact is, he said your post kept him from putting the sick kitten
on the street. Even though it was likely euthanized, that had to be a better
way to go than to be torn apart by dogs or to have starved to death or been
hit by a car. So you did good, Matthew.

Matthew
June 30th 07, 02:39 AM
"cybercat" >

I will let you deal with him Cybercat. It is not even worth my time

Matthew
June 30th 07, 02:53 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Searcher7" >
>>
>> Why did I even bother. Another one for the toilet
>>
>> < Flushed>
> Well, the fact is, he said your post kept him from putting the sick kitten
> on the street. Even though it was likely euthanized, that had to be a
> better way to go than to be torn apart by dogs or to have starved to death
> or been hit by a car. So you did good, Matthew.
At least hopefully something good came out of it as long as it is not
lying and leading us on a emotional game. Personally I don't believe a word
it is spewing forth and or even care what it's response is to anything.
But like I said in the other post You or someone else can tear him a
new one if you or someone wants to. I am out of it not even worth my time
to deal with it.
I am going to give my furballs a good ear scratch plus a back scratch
each and a temptation treat.

sheelagh
June 30th 07, 03:23 AM

On 29 May, 20:55, Stacey > wrote:
> Try City Critters. Calling is better than emailing. People don't always check
> their mail.
>
> * Telephone
> * 212-252-3183
>
> * e-Mail
> *
>
> * Regular Mail
> * City Critters Inc.
> * P.O. Box 1345
> * Canal Street Station
> * New York NY 10013
> THANK YOU ;o)
> Sometimes when many heads & heads work together, Great things "can"
> happen.
> Please try it?
I believe I was the last person to BEG you to try taking advice with
phone numbers that were offered to you by Stacey. I was delighted when
Phil offered to help you too, by sending someone to either meet you,
or someone that you left the kitten with if you really felt that you
couldn't wait for a few days.....

However, I think I can tell you exactly what happened to *the kitten
that you are referring to* , because I took the time to follow this
one up...

I was surprised when I first saw this photo & If you follow the link,
you will see where she ended up in case you were wondering.

http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

This is where most kittens go.
I hope it leaves you with the same picture in your mind as I did when
I first saw it too.
Sheelagh
PS: I hope you had a stress free vacation?

-L.
June 30th 07, 08:15 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> However, I think I can tell you exactly what happened to *the kitten
> that you are referring to* , because I took the time to follow this
> one up...
>
> I was surprised when I first saw this photo & If you follow the link,
> you will see where she ended up in case you were wondering.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>
> This is where most kittens go.
> I hope it leaves you with the same picture in your mind as I did when
> I first saw it too.
> Sheelagh
> PS: I hope you had a stress free vacation?

The kill pile is exactly where the kitten ended up, if it was sick and
surrended to a shelter, since it is high kitten season. The sad part
about this story is if the guy had called any vet - an emergency vet,
even - someone would have taken the kitten in, if only to euthanize
it. Or he could have paid to have it euthanized.

Personally, I think the guy is a liar or a troll. Or both.

-L.

Phil P.
June 30th 07, 11:25 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> > Did you take you cat to Phil like he offered to take the furball. I
> > believe he emailed you 3 times and offered to meet you or have some one
me
> > you?
> > Don't say he didn't for Phil even came to the group and said so while
you
> > where still actively posting in the group. Others also CC and emailed
you
> > also to let you know. I even let you know that Phil would help you out.
>
> Now you are lying. He posted *after* my last post before I had to
> leave. And no one could have e-mailed me, because I never posted my e-
> mail address. The forum e-mail I use to post has been defunct for many
> years.(It's funny that no one mentioned that their messages were
> bouncing back). I stay with that e-mail because I get no spam that
> way.
>
> Anyway, I did e-mail from my real address using the first addy I found
> on that ). It didn't bounce back to me, so I'm
> sure it was received. But I never received a response back.

You certainly did not send an email to Several people
monitor that mailbox. Its highly unlikely they all missed your email.

My email to did not bounce so I'm sure it was
received. My guess is meeting at the Goethals Bridge was too inconvenient
for you.

So now the kitten is dead-- and *you're* responsible.

cybercat
July 1st 07, 12:01 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> > Did you take you cat to Phil like he offered to take the furball. I
>> > believe he emailed you 3 times and offered to meet you or have some one
> me
>> > you?
>> > Don't say he didn't for Phil even came to the group and said so
>> > while
> you
>> > where still actively posting in the group. Others also CC and emailed
> you
>> > also to let you know. I even let you know that Phil would help you
>> > out.
>>
>> Now you are lying. He posted *after* my last post before I had to
>> leave. And no one could have e-mailed me, because I never posted my e-
>> mail address. The forum e-mail I use to post has been defunct for many
>> years.(It's funny that no one mentioned that their messages were
>> bouncing back). I stay with that e-mail because I get no spam that
>> way.
>>
>> Anyway, I did e-mail from my real address using the first addy I found
>> on that ). It didn't bounce back to me, so I'm
>> sure it was received. But I never received a response back.
>
> You certainly did not send an email to Several
> people
> monitor that mailbox. Its highly unlikely they all missed your email.
>
> My email to did not bounce so I'm sure it was
> received. My guess is meeting at the Goethals Bridge was too inconvenient
> for you.
>
> So now the kitten is dead-- and *you're* responsible.

And I am an asshole. That seems to be the most important thing. :D

Candace
July 1st 07, 02:53 AM
On Jun 29, 6:37 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Well, the fact is, he said your post kept him from putting the sick kitten
> on the street. Even though it was likely euthanized, that had to be a better
> way to go than to be torn apart by dogs or to have starved to death or been
> hit by a car. So you did good, Matthew.

That *is* true so it *was* better to take the kitten there (if he did)
than toss it out on the street (unbelievably cruel). It was sick, it
would have suffered and been scared. If it was euth'ed in a shelter
at least it was spared that. Poor little kitty. I hope he didn't
dump it on the street...

Candace

cybercat
July 1st 07, 03:34 AM
"Candace" > wrote

> That *is* true so it *was* better to take the kitten there (if he did)
> than toss it out on the street (unbelievably cruel).

Yes, Candace. That is the kind of thing that might make a normal,
decent person angry.

>It was sick, it
> would have suffered and been scared. If it was euth'ed in a shelter
> at least it was spared that. Poor little kitty. I hope he didn't
> dump it on the street...

I am not convinced that he didn't, but then I am still not convinced
there ever was a cat. Generally speaking, the kind of person who
would take in a kitten is not the kind who would in the next breath
say, "I will have to put it on the street because I'm going on vacation."

And then there is the fact that this asshole lied about contacting
Phil.

I vote troll.

Searcher7
August 3rd 07, 01:01 AM

He couldn't be, you inbred piece of ****.

> Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...> In a simular
> situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
>
> > animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
> > are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
> > the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
> > not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> I only
>
> > bothered to post so I could address the crap "Cybercat" spewed. I have
> > no obligation to let you know anything.
>
> The "crap" I spewed was true. You did indeed threaten to put the kitten
> on the street. You're a moron, and I am not yet convinced that the entire
> incident was fabricated.

I "threatened " nothing. You're an asshole. And I'm convinced you have
no life.

> > Funny thing is that it was your first post in this thread that
> > convinced me I couldn't put the kitten back outside. I think it was
> > "give the furball a fighting chance" that impressed on me it really
> > couldn't survive outside.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Right. Just a minute ago you said you never seriously considered the
> idea, you greasy, limpdicked punk.

A minute ago? What idea? Show what you are referring to, asswipe.
You're responding to imaginings in your mind.

> **** off, Darren Harris of Staten Island New York.

At least I'm man enough to let everyone know who I am and where to
find me. You hide behind a moniker to spew verbal abuse without
getting your ass kicked.

> Next time you are going to be a callous idiot about a sick kitten
> in a catlover's group, I hope you get the same. ALL you had to
> do was take the cat to a friend with some money and have them
> take him to the vet, then go on vacation. Dickhead.

I have no friends who would take a cat you low-life piece of ****. And
who are you to guess at my situationa nd draw conclusions? Prick.

Darren Haris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 3rd 07, 01:13 AM
On Jun 30, 6:25 pm, "Phil P." > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > > Did you take you cat to Phil like he offered to take the furball. I
> > > believe he emailed you 3 times and offered to meet you or have some one
> me
> > > you?
> > > Don't say he didn't for Phil even came to the group and said so while
> you
> > > where still actively posting in the group. Others also CC and emailed
> you
> > > also to let you know. I even let you know that Phil would help you out.
>
> > Now you are lying. He posted *after* my last post before I had to
> > leave. And no one could have e-mailed me, because I never posted my e-
> > mail address. The forum e-mail I use to post has been defunct for many
> > years.(It's funny that no one mentioned that their messages were
> > bouncing back). I stay with that e-mail because I get no spam that
> > way.
>
> > Anyway, I did e-mail from my real address using the first addy I found
> > on that ). It didn't bounce back to me, so I'm
> > sure it was received. But I never received a response back.
>
> You certainly did not send an email to Several people
> monitor that mailbox. Its highly unlikely they all missed your email.

Bull****. After you posted that I e-mailed to the same address and
received no response back. I finally got one on the third attempt. So
either you're lying, there is a technical issue involved, or someone
is ignoring e-mails.

> My email to did not bounce so I'm sure it was
> received. My guess is meeting at the Goethals Bridge was too inconvenient
> for you.

Even an internet retard can easily confirm that that e-mail you claim
to have sent messages to doesn't work

> So now the kitten is dead-- and *you're* responsible.- Hide quoted text -

I find it hilaroius that in a so-called "cat-lovers" group there are
so many who apparently get off on the whole idea of a kitten being
dead. This seems more like a "cat-haters" group to me.

No one here knows what course of action I took or was able to take
after that post from "Matthew" I mentioned, and no one knows the
disposition of the kitten. But there are sick fantasises being
conveyed here along with pictures that say more about the posters than
anything else.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
August 3rd 07, 04:48 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 29, 9:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>
>> > Emotional turmoil? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>> He is talking about what YOU posted, you single-eyebrowed halfwit:
>
> He couldn't be, you inbred piece of ****.
>
>> Searcher7" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...> In a
>> simular
>> situation I probably won't bother trying to save another
>>
>> > animal. Not because of the all the verbal abuse from "cybercat".(There
>> > are jackasses like "cybercat" all over the internet). The reason is
>> > the emotional toll. I spent a good deal of time worrying whether or
>> > not the kitten survived at the "shelter" during my shortened vacation.
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>> > Staten Island, New York.
>>
>> I only
>>
>> > bothered to post so I could address the crap "Cybercat" spewed. I have
>> > no obligation to let you know anything.
>>
>> The "crap" I spewed was true. You did indeed threaten to put the kitten
>> on the street. You're a moron, and I am not yet convinced that the entire
>> incident was fabricated.
>>
> I "threatened " nothing. You're an asshole. And I'm convinced you have
> no life.
>>
>> > Funny thing is that it was your first post in this thread that
>> > convinced me I couldn't put the kitten back outside. I think it was
>> > "give the furball a fighting chance" that impressed on me it really
>> > couldn't survive outside.
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>> > Staten Island, New York.
>>
>> Right. Just a minute ago you said you never seriously considered the
>> idea, you greasy, limpdicked punk.
>
> A minute ago? What idea? Show what you are referring to, asswipe.
> You're responding to imaginings in your mind.
>
>> **** off, Darren Harris of Staten Island New York.
>
> At least I'm man enough to let everyone know who I am and where to
> find me. You hide behind a moniker to spew verbal abuse without
> getting your ass kicked.
>
>> Next time you are going to be a callous idiot about a sick kitten
>> in a catlover's group, I hope you get the same. ALL you had to
>> do was take the cat to a friend with some money and have them
>> take him to the vet, then go on vacation. Dickhead.
>
> I have no friends who would take a cat you low-life piece of ****. And
> who are you to guess at my situationa nd draw conclusions? Prick.

*yawn*

We talk about cats here.

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
August 4th 07, 06:40 AM
Searcher7 wrote:
> On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>>"> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty> like that.
>>
>>Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
>>family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
>>do. This is one ugly SOB.
>

> I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.

Well, yes, she is an asshole. I haven't read all your posts, I think
you should have tried a little bit harder, but cybercat is quick to
attack others and at least you cared for this feline for a short while.

> "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
> problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
> "cybercat" copes.

Yep.

cybercat
August 4th 07, 06:41 AM
"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote in message
. ..
> Searcher7 wrote:
>> On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>>"> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty>
>>>like that.
>>>
>>>Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
>>>family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
>>>do. This is one ugly SOB.
>>

>> I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.
>>

> Well, yes, she is an asshole. I haven't read all your posts, I think you
> should have tried a little bit harder, but cybercat is quick to attack
> others and at least you cared for this feline for a short while.
>
>> "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
>> problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
>> "cybercat" copes.
>>

> Yep.

Could you two assholes get a room?

John Doe
August 4th 07, 10:45 AM
"MaryL" <stancole1 yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:

> "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f3hut5$rgh$1
> aioe.org...
>>
>> "Searcher7" <Searcher7 mail.con2.com> wrote in message
>> news:1180466762.942130.136370 u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

>>> If one person had a bead on a shelter/clinic/vet that would take
>>> this kitten, it would have been gone a long time ago. I've run
>>> into a brick wall with every one I called, and the three I walked
>>> to.(No one's recommendation has worked).
>>>
>>> Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.
>>>

>> Mary, I think this asshole is a troll. No decent person would do
>> this.
>>
>> **** you, Darren, and your imaginary kitten.
>>

> Yes, I suspect the same thing. I responded only because I would
> rather take a chance on giving a troll some jollies than to think
> about a kitten in that condition. I'm very skeptical, though -- he
> has talked almost from the beginning about needing to get this
> kitten out of his hair so he could take a trip.
>
> MaryL

In the real world, most people are in fact not gung ho to care for a
stray cat/animal. If everyone cared so much, the stray/feral animals
wouldn't be there in the first place. Typically people don't care, and
finding shelter for a stray is not easy. Pretending otherwise makes
for zealous stone throwing that is counterproductive. This thread is
an excellent example. Some posters show their concern without going
too far beyond that, others start attacking the guy who has been
trying to do something for the animal nobody else in the real world
could care less about.

A mentor of mine mentioned that, in the wild, sometimes animals eat
other animals alive. I knew it, but the context was similar to what
when on in this thread. Besides, being eaten alive is what the kitten
was facing before the guy picked it up off of the street.

I guess the question is whether the original poster did anything at
all for the cat. Whether or not you believe he tried to help, would
leaving the kitten as fast food for the pit bull have been better in
your opinion?

Or maybe disturbing us about the problem was his worst sin. I tend to
think letting people talk about their problems is a good thing.

John Doe
August 4th 07, 11:33 AM
Searcher7 > wrote:

> I find it hilaroius that in a so-called "cat-lovers" group there are
> so many who apparently get off on the whole idea of a kitten being
> dead. This seems more like a "cat-haters" group to me.
>
> No one here knows what course of action I took or was able to take
> after that post from "Matthew" I mentioned, and no one knows the
> disposition of the kitten. But there are sick fantasises being
> conveyed here along with pictures that say more about the posters
> than anything else.
>
> Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

It's part of being unmoderated and publicly accessible, maybe combined
with an infatuation for freedom of speech. I agree that personally
attacking someone who is in possession of a sick kitten nobody else in
the real world cares about is not the sign of a cat lover. But it's
fun to watch some of the posters who tactfully but forcefully state
their opinion, without crossing the line.

Good luck.

Searcher7
August 6th 07, 02:15 AM
On Aug 4, 1:40 am, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
> Searcher7 wrote:
> > On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >>"> It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty> like that.
>
> >>Yes. he knows that too. He had alternatives. No friends? No
> >>family who care about animals? No vets that take strays? Most
> >>do. This is one ugly SOB.
>
> > I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.
>
> Well, yes, she is an asshole. I haven't read all your posts, I think
> you should have tried a little bit harder, but cybercat is quick to
> attack others and at least you cared for this feline for a short while.

So it's(Cybercat) a female?

I guess that makes the nasty garbage coming out of her even more
disgusting.(I'd still volunteer to euthanized her).

No one can say they think I should have tried harder for that kitten
without knowing how hard I did try.

I spent the first day putting off what I should have been doing
because I was afraid to leave the kitten for very long. I spent the
second day waiting to get back a workable idea from someone at one of
the forums I posted to while still making calls and checking the
neighborhood for help.

On the evening on the third day(and a day into my scheduled vacation
departure) I finally found a place to take it.(They just have a habit
of not picking of the phone that much, so one has to travel there with
the animal).

That was a several hour round trip, but it was worth it. I didn't know
how sick the kitten was, so that bus trip felt like I was riding in an
ambulance to the emergency hospital room.(And not moving fast enough).

I basically had to give them my personal info and sign off on all
rights of ownership. And they told me about the possibility of have to
put the kitten down, as well as adoption if they could nurse it back
to health.

When I called back last month with the control number, I was told that
the kitten was adopted. :-)

I do wish I could have kept it though.(It's amazing how fast one can
get attached to these animals).

> > "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
> > problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
> > "cybercat" copes.
>
> Yep.

Ok, I guess there are other normal people in this group after all.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
August 6th 07, 03:22 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 4, 1:40 am, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
>> Searcher7 wrote:

>> > I wanted to mention what an asshole "cybercat" is.
>>
>> Well, yes, she is an asshole. I haven't read all your posts, I think
>> you should have tried a little bit harder, but cybercat is quick to
>> attack others and at least you cared for this feline for a short while.
>
> So it's(Cybercat) a female?
>
> I guess that makes the nasty garbage coming out of her even more
> disgusting.(I'd still volunteer to euthanized her).
>
> No one can say they think I should have tried harder for that kitten
> without knowing how hard I did try.
>
> I spent the first day putting off what I should have been doing
> because I was afraid to leave the kitten for very long. I spent the
> second day waiting to get back a workable idea from someone at one of
> the forums I posted to while still making calls and checking the
> neighborhood for help.
>
> On the evening on the third day(and a day into my scheduled vacation
> departure) I finally found a place to take it.(They just have a habit
> of not picking of the phone that much, so one has to travel there with
> the animal).
>
> That was a several hour round trip, but it was worth it. I didn't know
> how sick the kitten was, so that bus trip felt like I was riding in an
> ambulance to the emergency hospital room.(And not moving fast enough).
>
> I basically had to give them my personal info and sign off on all
> rights of ownership. And they told me about the possibility of have to
> put the kitten down, as well as adoption if they could nurse it back
> to health.
>
> When I called back last month with the control number, I was told that
> the kitten was adopted. :-)
>
> I do wish I could have kept it though.(It's amazing how fast one can
> get attached to these animals).
>
>> > "Cybercat" doesn't know me and obviously has serious psycological
>> > problems where profane name calling initiated by dark fantasies is how
>> > "cybercat" copes.
>>
>> Yep.
>
> Ok, I guess there are other normal people in this group after all.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

I have never seen a more self-righteous whiner in my life.

It's as if you didn't barge into a cat group and announce that you
had a tiny, sick kitten and were going to put it out on the street
because you had to go on vacation and could not be bothered
to contact any number of rescue groups.

Take your thumb out of your mouth and your head out of your
ass and grow a backbone.

How many people believe that asswipe here found out the kitten
was adopted?

That he called the shelter, in NYC, mind you, a month after
abandoning the kitten, and they told him that this particular
kitten had been adopted. " :-)"

**** off, asshole.

Candace
August 6th 07, 03:41 AM
On Aug 5, 7:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> How many people believe that asswipe here found out the kitten
> was adopted?
>
> That he called the shelter, in NYC, mind you, a month after
> abandoning the kitten, and they told him that this particular
> kitten had been adopted. " :-)"
>
> **** off, asshole.

It's *possible* they told him it was adopted, whether or not it was.
Maybe that's SOP there. I hope it was but it sure would beat the odds
if this story were true.

Candace

Searcher7
August 6th 07, 04:25 AM
On Aug 5, 10:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> >> Well, yes, she is an asshole. I haven't read all your posts, I think
> >> you should have tried a little bit harder, but cybercat is quick to
> >> attack others and at least you cared for this feline for a short while.
>
> > So it's(Cybercat) a female?
>
> > I guess that makes the nasty garbage coming out of her even more
> > disgusting.(I'd still volunteer to euthanized her).
>
> > No one can say they think I should have tried harder for that kitten
> > without knowing how hard I did try.
>
> > I spent the first day putting off what I should have been doing
> > because I was afraid to leave the kitten for very long. I spent the
> > second day waiting to get back a workable idea from someone at one of
> > the forums I posted to while still making calls and checking the
> > neighborhood for help.
>
> > On the evening on the third day(and a day into my scheduled vacation
> > departure) I finally found a place to take it.(They just have a habit
> > of not picking of the phone that much, so one has to travel there with
> > the animal).
>
> > That was a several hour round trip, but it was worth it. I didn't know
> > how sick the kitten was, so that bus trip felt like I was riding in an
> > ambulance to the emergency hospital room.(And not moving fast enough).
>
> > I basically had to give them my personal info and sign off on all
> > rights of ownership. And they told me about the possibility of have to
> > put the kitten down, as well as adoption if they could nurse it back
> > to health.
>
> > When I called back last month with the control number, I was told that
> > the kitten was adopted. :-)
>
> > I do wish I could have kept it though.(It's amazing how fast one can
> > get attached to these animals).

> >> Yep.
>
> > Ok, I guess there are other normal people in this group after all.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> I have never seen a more self-righteous whiner in my life.
>
> It's as if you didn't barge into a cat group and announce that you
> had a tiny, sick kitten and were going to put it out on the street
> because you had to go on vacation and could not be bothered
> to contact any number of rescue groups.
>
> Take your thumb out of your mouth and your head out of your
> ass and grow a backbone.
>
> How many people believe that asswipe here found out the kitten
> was adopted?
>
> That he called the shelter, in NYC, mind you, a month after
> abandoning the kitten, and they told him that this particular
> kitten had been adopted. " :-)"
>
> **** off, asshole.- Hide quoted text -

I figured that since you have no life it wouldn't take long for you to
response with some more of your bull****.

Your recollection of events since my first post are very selective.
But that is to be expected from an asswipe like you.

What you don't understand is that it is irrelevant whether or not you
believe I didn't try to contact any "rescue groups", or whether or not
I was told the kitten was adopted. So go **** yourself.

Everything I did was the right thing. And that is what counts.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
August 6th 07, 05:19 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote

> Everything I did was the right thing. And that is what counts.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Keep telling yourself that, smegma breath.

Searcher7
August 6th 07, 11:55 AM
On Aug 6, 12:19 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote
>

> > Everything I did was the right thing. And that is what counts.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Keep telling yourself that, smegma breath.

Is that the best you can do?

Go get yourself some professional help. Though I'm sure that would be
a waste of money, since it is obvious you have an inability to deal
maturely with human beings, which is why you live on this group.

I hope you choke on a hairball. Bitch.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

cybercat
August 6th 07, 11:55 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 6, 12:19 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>

>> > Everything I did was the right thing. And that is what counts.
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>> > Staten Island, New York.
>>
>> Keep telling yourself that, smegma breath.
>
> Is that the best you can do?
>
> Go get yourself some professional help. Though I'm sure that would be
> a waste of money, since it is obvious you have an inability to deal
> maturely with human beings, which is why you live on this group.
>
> I hope you choke on a hairball. Bitch.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Well, bless your heart.

lol

saxrocco
August 6th 07, 04:43 PM
I am not going to go down the line of right and wrong.
I just want to comment on where the cats go, that picture was sick...I was
nearly in tears as my 5 year old cat died on Saturday and we buried him in
the front garden.
I have found this site today and am so glad that I did, but I don't want you
all to be arguing coz there are cats all over the world who need help.
I have always had cats and I always will and those who are cruel to animals
don't deserve to be in this world.(that is a general comment and not directed
to any one specifically).
I have got one cat now out of 3 that I had earlier in the year....I am GUTTED.

Sorry just wanted to have my say.
thanks
Saxrocco
U.K

cybercat wrote:

>[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>
>Well, bless your heart.
>
>lol

cybercat
August 6th 07, 08:04 PM
"saxrocco" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>I am not going to go down the line of right and wrong.
> I just want to comment on where the cats go, that picture was sick...I was
> nearly in tears as my 5 year old cat died on Saturday and we buried him in
> the front garden.

What picture?

Condolences on your loss, 5 is way too young.

August 6th 07, 08:12 PM
"Candace" > wrote

> It's *possible* they told him it was adopted, whether or not it was.
> Maybe that's SOP there. I hope it was but it sure would beat the odds
> if this story were true.

All this wasted breath, from Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York.
Months after he posted to tell us he had taken in a sick tiny kitten and
was going to put it back out on the street because he has to go on
vacation, and the kitten had already interfered with is preparations for
going on VACATION.

When all he had to do was do the right thing by the kitten and STFU about
his VACATION. This asshole came in here asking for suggestions then never
followed a single one. Our contact in NYC, Phil, said he never contacted
him,
and why would he lie?

Anyone with any doubt, read the entire thread. The point is clearly to have
the
cat lovers picture an injured/sick kitten being placed back on the street in
dangerous urban area.

And what kind of human being has NO FRIENDS or relatives whom they
might trust to take the kitten in, take the kitten to a vet or shelter come
regular
business hours?

You're full of ****, Darren. And continuing to niggle at this thread just
makes
you look worse than you already did. As for the kitten--I am sure it is
dead.
You might have made sure it did not die, but you didn't. You went on
vacation.
Scumbag.

saxrocco via CatKB.com
August 6th 07, 09:00 PM
The picture that was on this thread earlier with all the dead cats - that was
heart wrenching.
Yes 5 is young, I sobbed my heart out as did my son who is only 6.
I have got a picture of Donny as my avatar and I have put some photos in my
gallery - check them out.
You are certain to say ahhhhh.

cybercat wrote:
>>I am not going to go down the line of right and wrong.
>> I just want to comment on where the cats go, that picture was sick...I was
>> nearly in tears as my 5 year old cat died on Saturday and we buried him in
>> the front garden.
>
>What picture?
>
>Condolences on your loss, 5 is way too young.

Searcher7
August 7th 07, 01:32 AM
On Aug 6, 3:12 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Candace" > wrote
>

> > It's *possible* they told him it was adopted, whether or not it was.
> > Maybe that's SOP there. I hope it was but it sure would beat the odds
> > if this story were true.
>
> All this wasted breath, from Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York.
> Months after he posted to tell us he had taken in a sick tiny kitten and
> was going to put it back out on the street because he has to go on
> vacation, and the kitten had already interfered with is preparations for
> going on VACATION.
>
> When all he had to do was do the right thing by the kitten and STFU about
> his VACATION. This asshole came in here asking for suggestions then never
> followed a single one. Our contact in NYC, Phil, said he never contacted
> him,
> and why would he lie?
>
> Anyone with any doubt, read the entire thread. The point is clearly to have
> the
> cat lovers picture an injured/sick kitten being placed back on the street in
> dangerous urban area.
>
> And what kind of human being has NO FRIENDS or relatives whom they
> might trust to take the kitten in, take the kitten to a vet or shelter come
> regular
> business hours?
>
> You're full of ****, Darren. And continuing to niggle at this thread just
> makes
> you look worse than you already did. As for the kitten--I am sure it is
> dead.
> You might have made sure it did not die, but you didn't. You went on
> vacation.
> Scumbag.

If you weren't such a stupid skank, you'd realize that it is you who
look worse with each post.

Everyone who has read this thread including those assholes who egged
you on earlier know that you've done nothing much but make assumptions
and post them as fact, while ignoring what I've said. You then attack
me for what you think happend in your limited imagination.

I made it clear I knew nothing about cats, and when I was convinced by
certain posters that it would not have been a good idea to put the
kitten back outside, I continued to take all the actions I could to
help it. All the other crap you made up.

You can dismiss everything I've said all you want in an effort to put
your own spin on things. The e-mails you know for a fact I didn't
send. You knowing for a fact that I put the kitten back outside. You
knowing for a fact that I had someone to leave the cat with. You
knowing for a fact that I wasn't told the kitten was adopted. You
knowing for a fact that the kitten is dead. You knowing for a fact
that I live in a "dangerous urban area". You knowing for a fact that
I'm a troll and the whole kitten story is made up. You can't even be
consistent wjile you try to call me every nasty name you can think of.
But two can play that game.

You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
fights.

Darren Harris
Stten Island, New York.

cybercat
August 7th 07, 02:25 AM
"Searcher7" > wrote

> If you weren't such a stupid skank, you'd realize that it is you who
> look worse with each post.
>
> Everyone who has read this thread including those assholes who egged
> you on earlier know that you've done nothing much but make assumptions
> and post them as fact, while ignoring what I've said. You then attack
> me for what you think happend in your limited imagination.
>
> I made it clear I knew nothing about cats, and when I was convinced by
> certain posters that it would not have been a good idea to put the
> kitten back outside, I continued to take all the actions I could to
> help it. All the other crap you made up.
>
> You can dismiss everything I've said all you want in an effort to put
> your own spin on things. The e-mails you know for a fact I didn't
> send. You knowing for a fact that I put the kitten back outside. You
> knowing for a fact that I had someone to leave the cat with. You
> knowing for a fact that I wasn't told the kitten was adopted. You
> knowing for a fact that the kitten is dead. You knowing for a fact
> that I live in a "dangerous urban area". You knowing for a fact that
> I'm a troll and the whole kitten story is made up. You can't even be
> consistent wjile you try to call me every nasty name you can think of.
> But two can play that game.
>
> You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
> fights.
>
> Darren Harris
> Stten Island, New York.

I am not going to waste any more time on you, asswipe.
The thread stands, so anyone who wants to know what you said
and did can.

Searcher7
August 7th 07, 12:00 PM
On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote
>

> > If you weren't such a stupid skank, you'd realize that it is you who
> > look worse with each post.
>
> > Everyone who has read this thread including those assholes who egged
> > you on earlier know that you've done nothing much but make assumptions
> > and post them as fact, while ignoring what I've said. You then attack
> > me for what you think happend in your limited imagination.
>
> > I made it clear I knew nothing about cats, and when I was convinced by
> > certain posters that it would not have been a good idea to put the
> > kitten back outside, I continued to take all the actions I could to
> > help it. All the other crap you made up.
>
> > You can dismiss everything I've said all you want in an effort to put
> > your own spin on things. The e-mails you know for a fact I didn't
> > send. You knowing for a fact that I put the kitten back outside. You
> > knowing for a fact that I had someone to leave the cat with. You
> > knowing for a fact that I wasn't told the kitten was adopted. You
> > knowing for a fact that the kitten is dead. You knowing for a fact
> > that I live in a "dangerous urban area". You knowing for a fact that
> > I'm a troll and the whole kitten story is made up. You can't even be
> > consistent wjile you try to call me every nasty name you can think of.
> > But two can play that game.
>
> > You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
> > fights.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Stten Island, New York.
>
> I am not going to waste any more time on you, asswipe.
> The thread stands, so anyone who wants to know what you said
> and did can.

That's right. They can.

And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
"Nancy Carter Moore" is.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Charlie Wilkes
August 7th 07, 08:29 PM
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 04:00:26 -0700, Searcher7 wrote:

> On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Searcher7" > wrote
>>

>> > If you weren't such a stupid skank, you'd realize that it is you who
>> > look worse with each post.
>>
>> > Everyone who has read this thread including those assholes who egged
>> > you on earlier know that you've done nothing much but make
>> > assumptions and post them as fact, while ignoring what I've said. You
>> > then attack me for what you think happend in your limited
>> > imagination.
>>
>> > I made it clear I knew nothing about cats, and when I was convinced
>> > by certain posters that it would not have been a good idea to put the
>> > kitten back outside, I continued to take all the actions I could to
>> > help it. All the other crap you made up.
>>
>> > You can dismiss everything I've said all you want in an effort to put
>> > your own spin on things. The e-mails you know for a fact I didn't
>> > send. You knowing for a fact that I put the kitten back outside. You
>> > knowing for a fact that I had someone to leave the cat with. You
>> > knowing for a fact that I wasn't told the kitten was adopted. You
>> > knowing for a fact that the kitten is dead. You knowing for a fact
>> > that I live in a "dangerous urban area". You knowing for a fact that
>> > I'm a troll and the whole kitten story is made up. You can't even be
>> > consistent wjile you try to call me every nasty name you can think
>> > of. But two can play that game.
>>
>> > You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
>> > fights.
>>
>> > Darren Harris
>> > Stten Island, New York.
>>
>> I am not going to waste any more time on you, asswipe.
>> The thread stands, so anyone who wants to know what you said
>> and did can.
>
> That's right. They can.
>
> And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge "Nancy
> Carter Moore" is.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Here's a bit of friendly advice, Darren: next time you see an animal in
distress, ignore it and don't tell anyone. You'll save yourself a lot of
aggravation.

Charlie

Candace
August 8th 07, 06:14 AM
On Aug 7, 4:00 am, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >
> And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
> "Nancy Carter Moore" is.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Gee, Darren, that's some fine investigation you did there. Let's
dredge all kinds of old news up again for you newbies.

Candace

Searcher7
August 8th 07, 11:58 AM
On Aug 8, 1:14 am, Candace > wrote:
> On Aug 7, 4:00 am, Searcher7 > wrote:
>
> > On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
> > "Nancy Carter Moore" is.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Gee, Darren, that's some fine investigation you did there. Let's
> dredge all kinds of old news up again for you newbies.
>
> Candace

Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Sheelagh >o
August 8th 07, 01:10 PM
On 8 Aug, 11:58, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 8, 1:14 am, Candace > wrote:
>
> > On Aug 7, 4:00 am, Searcher7 > wrote:
>
> > > On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
> > > "Nancy Carter Moore" is.
>
> > > Darren Harris
> > > Staten Island, New York.
>
> > Gee, Darren, that's some fine investigation you did there. Let's
> > dredge all kinds of old news up again for you newbies.
>
> > Candace
>
> Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Such a pleasant gentleman, wouldn't you say!

mariib via CatKB.com
August 8th 07, 03:52 PM
Searcher7 wrote:
>> > And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
>> > "Nancy Carter Moore" is.
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>>
>> Candace
>
>Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.
>
>Darren Harris
>Staten Island, New York.

Great response........ if you feel strongly you did the right thing, then why
are you back here a couple months later trying so hard to justify your
actions? What's the point? You came to this newsgroup with a problem early
Monday morning May 28 & there were many responses all were telling you the
same thing but you didn't follow the suggestions. Your first couple posts on
what happened & what you did or didn't do stand for themselves, & it's all
over & done with now.
M.

August 8th 07, 04:26 PM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 7, 4:00 am, Searcher7 > wrote:
>> On Aug 6, 9:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> >
>> And they can at the same time see what a retarded piece of garbge
>> "Nancy Carter Moore" is.
>>
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>
> Gee, Darren, that's some fine investigation you did there. Let's
> dredge all kinds of old news up again for you newbies.

Yes, let's just do that, Sexy Soxy, you little minx you. ;oD

Searcher7
August 9th 07, 12:59 AM
On Aug 8, 10:52 am, "mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>
> >> Candace
>
> >Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, **** you.
>
> >Darren Harris
> >Staten Island, New York.
>
> Great response........ if you feel strongly you did the right thing, then why
> are you back here a couple months later trying so hard to justify your
> actions? What's the point? You came to this newsgroup with a problem early
> Monday morning May 28 & there were many responses all were telling you the
> same thing but you didn't follow the suggestions. Your first couple posts on
> what happened & what you did or didn't do stand for themselves, & it's all
> over & done with now.
> M.

It's never over. And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
I will respond.

And this is not about justifying my actions. This is about defending
myself against those who don't know what my actions were, since they
have obviously dismissed what I wrote.

When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
like responding.

And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
you accuse me of not following suggestions.

How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
obviously dismissed what I wrote?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Candace
August 9th 07, 01:31 AM
On Aug 8, 4:59 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:

> And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
> you accuse me of not following suggestions.
>
> How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
> obviously dismissed what I wrote?
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.

Candace

Searcher7
August 9th 07, 02:10 AM
On Aug 8, 8:31 pm, Candace > wrote:
> On Aug 8, 4:59 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:
>
> > And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
> > you accuse me of not following suggestions.
>
> > How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
> > obviously dismissed what I wrote?
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
> and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.
>
> Candace

You must, since you keep posting.

And speaking of asses, you are no different than certain other
posters. You hang out here because you obviuosly have difficulty
dealing with human beings, and since cats are known to dismiss the
shortcomings of just about any jackass, this would obvioously be an
ideal group for you.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Candace
August 9th 07, 05:30 AM
On Aug 8, 6:10 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 8, 8:31 pm, Candace > wrote:
>
> > On Aug 8, 4:59 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:
>
> > > And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
> > > you accuse me of not following suggestions.
>
> > > How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
> > > obviously dismissed what I wrote?
>
> > > Darren Harris
> > > Staten Island, New York.
>
> > Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
> > and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.
>
> > Candace
>
> You must, since you keep posting.
>
> And speaking of asses, you are no different than certain other
> posters. You hang out here because you obviuosly have difficulty
> dealing with human beings, and since cats are known to dismiss the
> shortcomings of just about any jackass, this would obvioously be an
> ideal group for you.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Thank you for the diagnosis. I'll go jump now, goodbye, cruel cat-
laden world.

Candace

P.S. Not that you would know cats, by any means, but I think you mean
*dogs* will dismiss the shortcomings of just about any jackass; cats
are a little more discriminating.

Searcher7
August 9th 07, 11:50 AM
On Aug 9, 12:30 am, Candace > wrote:
> On Aug 8, 6:10 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:

> > > Yawn. We all hope the poor little kitty really was taken to a shelter
> > > and adopted. And none of us give a rat's ass about you anymore.
>
> > > Candace
>
> > You must, since you keep posting.
>
> > And speaking of asses, you are no different than certain other
> > posters. You hang out here because you obviuosly have difficulty
> > dealing with human beings, and since cats are known to dismiss the
> > shortcomings of just about any jackass, this would obvioously be an
> > ideal group for you.
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> Thank you for the diagnosis. I'll go jump now, goodbye, cruel cat-
> laden world.
>
> Candace
>
> P.S. Not that you would know cats, by any means, but I think you mean
> *dogs* will dismiss the shortcomings of just about any jackass; cats
> are a little more discriminating.- Hide quoted text -

No, I didn't mean dogs...

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

-L.
August 9th 07, 01:01 PM
Searcher7 wrote:

> It's never over.

Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
dies easily.

>And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
> the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
> I will respond.
>
> And this is not about justifying my actions.

Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.

Do you really think anyone gives a **** about YOU?

> When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
> like responding.
>
> And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
> you accuse me of not following suggestions.
>
> How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
> obviously dismissed what I wrote?
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.

Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

-L.

Searcher7
August 10th 07, 01:03 AM
On Aug 9, 8:01 am, "-L." > wrote:
> Searcher7 wrote:
>
> > It's never over.
>
> Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
> dies easily.

I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.

> >And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
> > the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
> > I will respond.
>
> > And this is not about justifying my actions.
>
> Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.

Wrong again. I come back becuase I love addressing all the assholes
like you.

I really don't give a **** if anyone gives a ****.

> > When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
> > like responding.
>
> > And you are proving you are no different because like another poster
> > you accuse me of not following suggestions.
>
> > How do you know what suggestions I followed, since you also have
> > obviously dismissed what I wrote?
>
> > Darren Harris
> > Staten Island, New York.
>
> You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
> died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.

Way over my head? What is that supposed to mean? Do you masterbate
when you say "the kitten died"? I bet you really get off on the whole
idea.(And it's funny, since you don't even believe there was a
kitten).

> Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

I'm going no where. I'm sure there is enough room under your rock.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

August 10th 07, 05:12 AM
On Aug 9, 8:03 pm, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 9, 8:01 am, "-L." > wrote:
>
> > Searcher7 wrote:
>
> > > It's never over.
>
> > Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
> > dies easily.
>
> I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
> after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.

And here he is, one fat, ugly mother****er who is going down for
making threats online:

Here is the freak, Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York in full
color:

http://tinyurl.com/yuuq5a

Scrolllll down, he's the fat brown dickhead with the
halfwitted expression on his face.

Dude's a Pacman Champ. And a Double donkey Kong stud.

And he lets kittens die on the street.

It became known Monday morning that he's threatening people in a cat
group.

NYPD loves busting freaks like this fat black boy with his thumnail
penis hidden under rolls of fatty stretch marks.

LMAO

Searcher7
August 10th 07, 12:21 PM
On Aug 10, 12:12 am, wrote:
> On Aug 9, 8:03 > wrote:

> > > Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
> > > dies easily.
>
> > I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
> > after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.
>
> And here he is, one fat, ugly mother****er who is going down for
> making threats online:
>
> Here is the freak, Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York in full
> color:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yuuq5a
>
> Scrolllll down, he's the fat brown dickhead with the
> halfwitted expression on his face.
>
> Dude's a Pacman Champ. And a Double donkey Kong stud.
>
> And he lets kittens die on the street.
>
> It became known Monday morning that he's threatening people in a cat
> group.
>
> NYPD loves busting freaks like this fat black boy with his thumnail
> penis hidden under rolls of fatty stretch marks.
>
> LMAO

Creating another usenet I.D. for this one post in an efort to hide
yourself isn't fooling anyone.

I've don't play "Pacman", and have also never played "Double donkey
kong" you stupid skank.

And you referenced the wrong pic of me.(Whatever pic you are
referencing).

Your continue to lie about me letting "...kittens die on the street".

You edited a qoute, which means it is not a qoute, in an attempt to
take me out of context, and falsely say on a public forum that I
threatened someone Monday.

I don't know what the NYPD referrence was about, but now you have made
yourself out to be not just a nasty, filthy mouth skank, you are a
racist also?

Lol. Keep trying, bitch.(Lets see how many more of your friends jump
on your bandwagon).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 10th 07, 05:16 PM
saxrocco wrote:
>The picture that was on this thread earlier with all the dead cats - that was
>heart wrenching.
>Yes 5 is young, I sobbed my heart out as did my son who is only 6.
>I have got a picture of Donny as my avatar and I have put some photos in my
>gallery - check them out.
>You are certain to say ahhhhh.
>
>>>I am not going to go down the line of right and wrong.
>>> I just want to comment on where the cats go, that picture was sick...I was
>[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
>>
>>Condolences on your loss, 5 is way too young.

I'm afraid I was me that posted that photo.

Phil sent that photo to me the day that I announced that I had decided to
stop breeding. I believe his message said, "If you ever feel any doubt about
what you are just about to do, take a look @ this, & It will strengthen your
resolve". Brilliant quote, shocking photo, but it says everything that needs
to be said when it comes to the heartache that we humans cause by not spaying
& neutering our cat's...

I did exactly the same thing. I cried my eye's out, because I knew that I was
part of the problem.
Guilt, I suppose you could call it?

In the end, I got some really good advice off here, & decided to do rescue
work instead. I take in young litters, pregnant queens & abused pedigree cats
as well. I learn something new every day, & life is a learning curb. But I
don't regret it for one moment. I am still learning all the time :o)

Sheelagh >"o"<

--
S;o)

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 10th 07, 05:34 PM
-L. wrote:
>> It's never over.
>
>Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
>dies easily.
>
>>And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
>> the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
>> I will respond.
>>
>> And this is not about justifying my actions.
>
>Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.
>
>> This is about defending
>> myself against those who don't know what my actions were, since they
>> have obviously dismissed what I wrote.
>
>Do you really think anyone gives a **** about YOU?
>
>> When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
>> like responding.
>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>> Darren Harris
>> Staten Island, New York.
>
>You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
>died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.
>
>Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.
>
>-L.
-L,
Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that you
do about him!
He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.

Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he chooses to
treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.

He simply isn't worth the aggro, anyway he wouldn't understand if you poked
it up his nose sideways.
Good Bye Darren, you are not worthy of my attention.
Sheelagh >"o"<

--
S;o)

August 10th 07, 05:34 PM
On Aug 10, 7:21 am, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 10, 12:12 am, wrote:

> > > I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
> > > after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike.
>
> > And here he is, one fat, ugly mother****er who is going down for
> > making threats online:
>
> > Here is the freak, Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York in full
> > color:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/yuuq5a
>
> > Scrolllll down, he's the fat brown dickhead with the
> > halfwitted expression on his face.
>
> > Dude's a Pacman Champ. And a Double donkey Kong stud.
>
> > And he lets kittens die on the street.
>
> > It became known Monday morning that he's threatening people in a cat
> > group.
>
> > NYPD loves busting freaks like this fat black boy with his thumnail
> > penis hidden under rolls of fatty stretch marks.
>
> > LMAO
>
> Creating another usenet I.D. for this one post in an efort to hide
> yourself isn't fooling anyone.
>
> I've don't play "Pacman", and have also never played "Double donkey
> kong" you stupid skank.
>
> And you referenced the wrong pic of me.(Whatever pic you are
> referencing).

Uh huh, it's not you, so thats why you took it down off your pacman
site.

LMAO

Thing is, I saved it before you could take it down.

Making you your very own web site now, ugly ****er.

> Your continue to lie about me letting "...kittens die on the street".
>
> You edited a qoute, which means it is not a qoute, in an attempt to
> take me out of context, and falsely say on a public forum that I
> threatened someone Monday.
>
> I don't know what the NYPD referrence was about, but now you have made
> yourself out to be not just a nasty, filthy mouth skank, you are a
> racist also?

What racist, your brown, dude.

And the public needs to know your dangerous.

This is what you get when you threaten people who don't agree with
you.

If you ca'nt handel the newsgroups dont post in them.

Watch this space. You'll see your face in no time.

cybercat
August 10th 07, 05:36 PM
"sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote
> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
> you
> do about him!
> He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.
>
> Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
> Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he chooses
> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.

I CAN SEE YOU!!!

How are you, sheelagh?

Matthew
August 10th 07, 05:52 PM
"sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>

> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
> you
> do about him!
> He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.
>
> Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
> Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he chooses
> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.
>
> He simply isn't worth the aggro, anyway he wouldn't understand if you
> poked
> it up his nose sideways.
> Good Bye Darren, you are not worthy of my attention.
> Sheelagh >"o"<

You are learning ;-)

Matthew
August 10th 07, 05:53 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
>> you
>> do about him!
>> He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.
>>
>> Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
>> Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he
>> chooses to
>> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.
>>
> I CAN SEE YOU!!!
>
> How are you, sheelagh?
You can? wow that is a good computer monitor I need to get me one ;-)
< evil laugh >

cybercat
August 10th 07, 05:56 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
>>> you
>>> do about him!
>>> He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.
>>>
>>> Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace
>>> &
>>> Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he
>>> chooses to
>>> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.
>>>
>> I CAN SEE YOU!!!
>>
>> How are you, sheelagh?
> You can? wow that is a good computer monitor I need to get me one ;-)
> < evil laugh >

Matthew, I swear, Sheelagh is NOT in my killfile, but I cannot see her posts
when she posts normally. This time she posted from CatKB, so I can. It is
weird. I have been over my killfile several times, and she's NOT in it.
There seems to be a ghost in my machine! ;)

Matthew
August 10th 07, 06:02 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> I CAN SEE YOU!!!
>>>
>>> How are you, sheelagh?
>> You can? wow that is a good computer monitor I need to get me one ;-)
>> < evil laugh >
>
> Matthew, I swear, Sheelagh is NOT in my killfile, but I cannot see her
> posts when she posts normally. This time she posted from CatKB, so I can.
> It is weird. I have been over my killfile several times, and she's NOT in
> it. There seems to be a ghost in my machine! ;)

Did you check your filters

bonbon
August 10th 07, 06:34 PM
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:32:49 -0700, Searcher7
> wrote:

>You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
>fights.
>
>Darren Harris
>Stten Island, New York.

Darren, in the future, if an animal is dropped at your doorstep and
you're unable to care for it, please just take it to your nearest
shelter. They'll know what to do.

-bonbon

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 10th 07, 07:32 PM
cybercat wrote:
>> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
>> you
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.
>
>I CAN SEE YOU!!!
>
>How are you, sheelagh?

Hi Cyber:o)
Great to talk to you again, Lol...

I wonder if it is because I am posting via Cat KB instead of Google as I
normally do?
I have been trying to use Google to post for a day or so, but there is a
problem with it. It is only showing up the first 3 posts on every subject, so
I decided to try Cat KB out, to see if that could get around the problem, &
It has :o)

No idea what the problem was, but this one is working just fine. I might have
a go @ trying OE later if there's a chance to. ( All of the kids are on
holiday right now, so PC time is at a bit of a premium)

Don't bother with this flip flop Gob. He is just one of *those*....
Let him think what he will. It amuses me to see his feeble attempts at trying
to justify himself, but we must all bare in mind that what he did was
unforgivable. The record here will speak for itself, & that is all that
matters. He is beneath you :o)

Sheelagh>"o"<

--
S;o)

August 10th 07, 10:59 PM
"Matthew" > wrote
>> Matthew, I swear, Sheelagh is NOT in my killfile, but I cannot see her
>> posts when she posts normally. This time she posted from CatKB, so I can.
>> It is weird. I have been over my killfile several times, and she's NOT in
>> it. There seems to be a ghost in my machine! ;)
>
> Did you check your filters

That's what I mean by my kill file.

Oh, nooo, wait, I see what you mean ... I recently did add some
keywords to filter spam. Aha!

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 12:16 AM
On Aug 10, 12:34 pm, wrote:
> On Aug 10, 7:21 am, Searcher7 > wrote:

> > > And here he is, one fat, ugly mother****er who is going down for
> > > making threats online:
>
> > > Here is the freak, Darren Harris of Staten Island, New York in full
> > > color:
>
> > >http://tinyurl.com/yuuq5a
>
> > > Scrolllll down, he's the fat brown dickhead with the
> > > halfwitted expression on his face.
>
> > > Dude's a Pacman Champ. And a Double donkey Kong stud.
>
> > > And he lets kittens die on the street.
>
> > > It became known Monday morning that he's threatening people in a cat
> > > group.
>
> > > NYPD loves busting freaks like this fat black boy with his thumnail
> > > penis hidden under rolls of fatty stretch marks.
>
> > > LMAO
>
> > Creating another usenet I.D. for this one post in an efort to hide
> > yourself isn't fooling anyone.
>
> > I've don't play "Pacman", and have also never played "Double donkey
> > kong" you stupid skank.
>
> > And you referenced the wrong pic of me.(Whatever pic you are
> > referencing).
>
> Uh huh, it's not you, so thats why you took it down off your pacman
> site.
>
> LMAO
>
> Thing is, I saved it before you could take it down.
>
> Making you your very own web site now, ugly ****er.
>

> > Your continue to lie about me letting "...kittens die on the street".
>
> > You edited a qoute, which means it is not a qoute, in an attempt to
> > take me out of context, and falsely say on a public forum that I
> > threatened someone Monday.
>
> > I don't know what the NYPD referrence was about, but now you have made
> > yourself out to be not just a nasty, filthy mouth skank, you are a
> > racist also?
>
> What racist, your brown, dude.
>
> And the public needs to know your dangerous.
>
> This is what you get when you threaten people who don't agree with
> you.
>
> If you ca'nt handel the newsgroups dont post in them.
>
> Watch this space. You'll see your face in no time.

I'm watching. :-)

Oh, and going by your post you also have issues with "fat" people.

And yes, I can be dangerous if I want to be.

And if you want to know what I look like, I'll gladly set up a meeting
with anyone here, which is the only way(since you'd probably accuse me
of claiming to be someone I'm not).

Again, I stand behind everything I say, unlike you with your false
accusations.

And another thing. You seem to think you have personal knowledge of me
naked. So obviously you are now fantasizing about me. So let me leave
you with this. 6' 2" tall, 240lbs,, with washboard abs, hazel eyes and
dimples.

If you want to see, let me know. Ha!

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Matthew
August 11th 07, 12:55 AM
{{{{{{{{{OUCH}}}}}}}}}

Sorry fell asleep reading this boring BS
Anybody else feel sleepy

<YAWN>

Someone wake me when it gets something original

Falling asleep reading
thes.............................................. .........................<snore>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bookie
August 11th 07, 02:09 AM
> Oh, and going by your post you also have issues with "fat" people.

no that's me, i have issues with fat people, they repulse me

> And another thing. You seem to think you have personal knowledge of me
> naked. So obviously you are now fantasizing about me. So let me leave
> you with this. 6' 2" tall, 240lbs,, with washboard abs, hazel eyes and
> dimples.

yeah right, like anyone cares, more interested in what your cat looks
like, if you have one that is

bookie

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 05:06 AM
On Aug 10, 12:34 pm, "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> >> It's never over.
>
> >Of course not. That guilt still tastes bitter, doesn't it? Nothing
> >dies easily.
>
> >>And everything I wrote stand for themselves. Not just
> >> the first couple of posts. As long as a jackass attacks me in any way,
> >> I will respond.
>
> >> And this is not about justifying my actions.
>
> >Of course it is. If it wasn't, you'd never have come back.
>
> >> This is about defending
> >> myself against those who don't know what my actions were, since they
> >> have obviously dismissed what I wrote.
>
> >Do you really think anyone gives a **** about YOU?
>
> >> When I'm chastised and verbally abused I will respond the way I feel
> >> like responding.
> >[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
> >> Darren Harris
> >> Staten Island, New York.
>
> >You are in *way* over your head, moron. You ****ed up, the kitten
> >died, you feel guilty. Live with it. And **** off.
>
> >Now crawl back under the rock from whence you came.
>
> >-L.
>
> -L,
> Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that you
> do about him!
> He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.

Ha! A troll calling me a troll.

> Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
> Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he chooses to
> treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.

That's right. Let the record show.

> He simply isn't worth the aggro, anyway he wouldn't understand if you poked
> it up his nose sideways.
> Good Bye Darren, you are not worthy of my attention.
> Sheelagh >"o"<

I must be since you are addressing me. You're like Matthew, who
supposedly bailed out of this thread a long time ago, but he is
obviously still riveted by the sensational and informative discussion
going on.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 05:09 AM
On Aug 10, 1:34 pm, bonbon > wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:32:49 -0700, Searcher7
>
> > wrote:
> >You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
> >fights.
>
> >Darren Harris
> >Stten Island, New York.
>
> Darren, in the future, if an animal is dropped at your doorstep and
> you're unable to care for it, please just take it to your nearest
> shelter. They'll know what to do.
>
> -bonbon

I can see you must be late to this party.

No animal was dropped at my doorstep. You should read my posts from
the beginning.

Basically, I saved a kittten and found some new sparring partners at
the same time.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 07:32 AM
On Aug 10, 9:09 pm, bookie > wrote:
> > Oh, and going by your post you also have issues with "fat" people.
>
> no that's me, i have issues with fat people, they repulse me
>
> > And another thing. You seem to think you have personal knowledge of me
> > naked. So obviously you are now fantasizing about me. So let me leave
> > you with this. 6' 2" tall, 240lbs,, with washboard abs, hazel eyes and
> > dimples.
>
> yeah right, like anyone cares, more interested in what your cat looks
> like, if you have one that is
>
> bookie

Ok, I would send you a pic of a fat cat, but.....

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

saxrocco via CatKB.com
August 11th 07, 11:39 AM
Hi Sheelagh
Pleased that you do rescue work, wish more people cared about cats (and
animals in general).
At least us in here care and for those that haven't discovered this site yet -
thanks for being cat lovers anyway.
I agree with life is a learning curb (I always say curve) :-)
take care
Clare x

sheelagh wrote:
>>The picture that was on this thread earlier with all the dead cats - that was
>>heart wrenching.
>[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
>>>
>>>Condolences on your loss, 5 is way too young.
>
>I'm afraid I was me that posted that photo.
>
>Phil sent that photo to me the day that I announced that I had decided to
>stop breeding. I believe his message said, "If you ever feel any doubt about
>what you are just about to do, take a look @ this, & It will strengthen your
>resolve". Brilliant quote, shocking photo, but it says everything that needs
>to be said when it comes to the heartache that we humans cause by not spaying
>& neutering our cat's...
>
>I did exactly the same thing. I cried my eye's out, because I knew that I was
>part of the problem.
>Guilt, I suppose you could call it?
>
>In the end, I got some really good advice off here, & decided to do rescue
>work instead. I take in young litters, pregnant queens & abused pedigree cats
>as well. I learn something new every day, & life is a learning curb. But I
>don't regret it for one moment. I am still learning all the time :o)
>
>Sheelagh >"o"<

Sheelagh >o
August 11th 07, 02:12 PM
On 10 Aug, 17:52, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
>

> > Don't bother yourself with this Troll. I feel exactly the same way that
> > you
> > do about him!
> > He really is out to make a mark in here, & he has too.
>
> > Lets leave the record open for all to see that what you , Phil, Candace &
> > Cyber had to say, how he was advised in the first place, & how he chooses
> > treat people that genuinely tried to help him when he first came here.
>
> > He simply isn't worth the aggro, anyway he wouldn't understand if you
> > poked
> > it up his nose sideways.
> > Good Bye Darren, you are not worthy of my attention.
> > Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> You are learning ;-)- Hide quoted text -

I am Matthew, aren't I , Lol?
Sheelagh >"o"<

bonbon
August 11th 07, 04:45 PM
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:09:29 -0700, Searcher7
> wrote:

>On Aug 10, 1:34 pm, bonbon > wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:32:49 -0700, Searcher7
>>
>> > wrote:
>> >You are a socially inept piece of **** with nothing to do but pick
>> >fights.
>>
>> >Darren Harris
>> >Stten Island, New York.
>>
>> Darren, in the future, if an animal is dropped at your doorstep and
>> you're unable to care for it, please just take it to your nearest
>> shelter. They'll know what to do.
>>
>> -bonbon
>
>I can see you must be late to this party.

Yes, I just recently started reading the cat newsgroups again. It's
wonderful to be back after 2 years.

>No animal was dropped at my doorstep. You should read my posts from
>the beginning.

Sorry, my mistake. However there's no reason to be snotty about it.

>Basically, I saved a kittten and found some new sparring partners at
>the same time.

Bless you for saving the kitten. Hope it is doing well.

-bonbon

>Darren Harris
>Staten Island, New York.

Matthew
August 11th 07, 04:50 PM
"Searcher7" >

<YAWN>

Matthew
August 11th 07, 05:01 PM
"bonbon" >

Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself

I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even called
Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and stir
[email protected] up.

I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 05:12 PM
On Aug 11, 11:45 am, bonbon > wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:09:29 -0700, Searcher7
>

> > wrote:
> >On Aug 10, 1:34 pm, bonbon > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:32:49 -0700, Searcher7

> >> Darren, in the future, if an animal is dropped at your doorstep and
> >> you're unable to care for it, please just take it to your nearest
> >> shelter. They'll know what to do.
>
> >> -bonbon
>
> >I can see you must be late to this party.
>
> Yes, I just recently started reading the cat newsgroups again. It's
> wonderful to be back after 2 years.
>
> >No animal was dropped at my doorstep. You should read my posts from
> >the beginning.
>
> Sorry, my mistake. However there's no reason to be snotty about it.

Excuse me? How was I being snotty?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 05:14 PM
On Aug 11, 12:01 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bonbon" >

> Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>
> I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
> happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even called
> Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
> vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and stir
> [email protected] up.
>
> I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet

Still the asshole, huh Matthew?

If you had dropped out of this thread, you wouldn't be posting.

And no one needs you to tell them what was written when they can
easily read what was *really* written for themselves.

Darren Harris
Staten Island,New York.

cybercat
August 11th 07, 05:23 PM
"Searcher7" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 11, 12:01 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "bonbon" >

>> Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>>
>> I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
>> happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even
>> called
>> Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
>> vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and
>> stir
>> [email protected] up.
>>
>> I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet
>
> Still the asshole, huh Matthew?
>
> If you had dropped out of this thread, you wouldn't be posting.
>
> And no one needs you to tell them what was written when they can
> easily read what was *really* written for themselves.

And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
were going to put the kitten back on the street again.

I just reread the thread to be sure.

You are in over your head, pal.

In a hole and digging deeper.

I thought you were a total, brutal asshole for announcing that you were even
THINKING about putting the sick kitten back on the street, and I STILL THINK
YOU ARE A COMPLETELY SELFISH, BRUTAL ASS.

Your coming back here to try to intimidate those of us who do not like the
way you treated the kitten just proves me right.

Your actually making threats, e.g. identifying me and others as "enemies"
and announcing you have no conscience and could "cut Lyn's throat" and sleep
well was wayyy over the line. Even your addled brain should be able to see
that. Or do I need to demonstrate it to you?

Matthew
August 11th 07, 05:32 PM
"cybercat" >

Cyber you know he is so full of it.
I only see his post when someone else quotes him.
Why even bother with him.
He is <YAWN> is the best way to describe him
He wants to challenge someone wanting them to show up. He could not even
show up at the bridge.
Please if someone showed up he would show his imitation of Pac man turn
yellow and run.
I saw that picture 240 with abs more likely 340 with a six-pack of Schlitz
in each hand.

cybercat
August 11th 07, 05:35 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" >
>
> Cyber you know he is so full of it.
> I only see his post when someone else quotes him.
> Why even bother with him.
> He is <YAWN> is the best way to describe him
> He wants to challenge someone wanting them to show up. He could not even
> show up at the bridge.
> Please if someone showed up he would show his imitation of Pac man turn
> yellow and run.
> I saw that picture 240 with abs more likely 340 with a six-pack of
> Schlitz in each hand.

lol

someone's going to show up at Darren's house all right. Someone in a blue
uniform. Or maybe a white one.

Matthew
August 11th 07, 06:15 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Aug 11, 12:01 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>> "bonbon" >

>>> Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>>>
>>> I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
>>> happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even
>>> called
>>> Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone
>>> on
>>> vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and
>>> stir
>>> [email protected] up.
>>>
>>> I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet
>>
>> Still the asshole, huh Matthew?

If that is what you want to call me sure I am one but I am not a kitten
killer. I would have canceled my vacation to say a life no matter what the
cost to me but that is because I am person that cares

>> If you had dropped out of this thread, you wouldn't be posting.

Yes I would It is called freedom to expose what a low life you are. Big
Macho man wanting to hurt someone. Big man threatening people from behind
the keyboard and computer screen. What was the kitten not enough for you.
You need more violence rent a video game where you can show off you big
manly skills..

>> And no one needs you to tell them what was written when they can
>> easily read what was *really* written for themselves.

Oh yeah they can read for them selves who could forget some of your famous
quotes

" The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
should have been done today"

"I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
that I have to do today before I leave for my trip)."

"I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike."

Here is your biggest quote and lie of all

"I spent the first day putting off what I should have been doing
because I was afraid to leave the kitten for very long. I spent the
second day waiting to get back a workable idea from someone at one of
the forums I posted to while still making calls and checking the
neighborhood for help."

"On the evening on the third day(and a day into my scheduled vacation
departure) I finally found a place to take it.(They just have a habit
of not picking of the phone that much, so one has to travel there with
the animal)."

That was a several hour round trip, but it was worth it. I didn't know
how sick the kitten was, so that bus trip felt like I was riding in an
ambulance to the emergency hospital room.(And not moving fast enough)."

Phil posted at 5/29/2007 8:30pm the next night you started all of this which
was 5/28/2007 7:17am
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/msg/84719c2b90e7854e

After multiple replies from everyone telling you we had help on the way.
That means Phil could have helped and none of this would have happened so
tell us some more lies again. So all of this means you did not check the
news groups after your last post around 3:30pm. You would have seen his
post. If you did not get the email. You saw my post with email address and
website. It was nothing to Google it and find the phone number. Phil
offered to meet you or have someone meet you at the bridge which is not that
far away. So you want to tell so more lies your own words have cut your own
throat. Macho man

You did not post again till 6/29/2007 a month later just to start BS than
another month later to start [email protected] again now you are back again. A person
that was happy to find a place for the kitten would have come back sooner
and said thanks everyone I did find someone to take the kitten but nope you
start BS.

What is Mark and the others too much trouble for you in the other groups.
You get a little ****ed off that they are calling you a kitten killer also.
So you decide to try and take us on. You are looking making yourself look
like a fool here also.

> And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> were going to put the kitten back on the street again.
>
> I just reread the thread to be sure.
>
> You are in over your head, pal.
>
> In a hole and digging deeper.
>
> I thought you were a total, brutal asshole for announcing that you were
> even THINKING about putting the sick kitten back on the street, and I
> STILL THINK YOU ARE A COMPLETELY SELFISH, BRUTAL ASS.

Cybercat you can do better than that :-) I can think up a few words that
Macho man would have to look up in the dictionary to even know what they
mean.

> Your coming back here to try to intimidate those of us who do not like the
> way you treated the kitten just proves me right.
>
> Your actually making threats, e.g. identifying me and others as "enemies"
> and announcing you have no conscience and could "cut Lyn's throat" and
> sleep well was wayyy over the line. Even your addled brain should be able
> to see that. Or do I need to demonstrate it to you?

All his actions are sure signs that the person is a control freak. Has
severe intimacy problems. Severe anger management problems. More likely
still lives in his Momma's basement. Has a low paying job where he thinks
he is a big shot but is actually not like what so ever by the fellow
employees. He is a classic case to be put on medications and to be
neutered

bonbon
August 11th 07, 07:20 PM
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:01:27 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>"bonbon" >

>Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>
>I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
>happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even called
>Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
>vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and stir
>[email protected] up.
>
>I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet

You're right Matthew. Looks to me like this Searcher7 character is
just here to stir up trouble. I have nothing else to add to "it's"
cauldron. See you in the other group. I think I'll duck out of here
until things cool off.

-bonbon

Matthew
August 11th 07, 08:44 PM
"bonbon" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:01:27 -0400, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>

>>"bonbon" >

>>Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>>
>>I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
>>happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even
>>called
>>Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
>>vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and
>>stir
>>[email protected] up.
>>
>>I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet
>>
> You're right Matthew. Looks to me like this Searcher7 character is
> just here to stir up trouble. I have nothing else to add to "it's"
> cauldron. See you in the other group. I think I'll duck out of here
> until things cool off.
>
> -bonbon

No problem we get [email protected] like Searcher 7 here all the time but it is
nothing we can't handle. See you on the other side

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 11:35 PM
On Aug 11, 12:23 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Searcher7" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Aug 11, 12:01 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> "bonbon" >

> >> Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>
> >> I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
> >> happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even
> >> called
> >> Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
> >> vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and
> >> stir
> >> [email protected] up.
>
> >> I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet
>
> > Still the asshole, huh Matthew?
>
> > If you had dropped out of this thread, you wouldn't be posting.
>
> > And no one needs you to tell them what was written when they can
> > easily read what was *really* written for themselves.
>
> And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> were going to put the kitten back on the street again.

And again, no one needs you to tell them lies about "what was written"
when they can easily read for themselves.

After my first post,a nd after six responses later all I had were
recommendations to take the cat to the vet.

So I made it clear that the vets in my area were closed. Then it was
you who *finally* posted a specific website(http://maxshouse.com/
about_us.htm). I was still waiting for someone associated with that
site to return a call or e-mail when I posted that I've not been given
any satisfacory answer by any of the veterinarians, clinics, ect. I've
visited and called.

> I just reread the thread to be sure.

Oh, now you reread? And your still wrong, or to put it more
accurately, you're lying.

> You are in over your head, pal.
>
> In a hole and digging deeper.

Over my head? Digging deeper? Ha!

> I thought you were a total, brutal asshole for announcing that you were even
> THINKING about putting the sick kitten back on the street, and I STILL THINK
> YOU ARE A COMPLETELY SELFISH, BRUTAL ASS.

And I think you are a little immature garbage mouth. But let us not
let personal opinions affect our relationship. :-)

> Your coming back here to try to intimidate those of us who do not like the
> way you treated the kitten just proves me right.

Right about what? None of you know how I "treated the kitten"(whhich
you are not supposed to believe existed anyway). Youn only know what I
wrote. All the other crap you have made up.

And I'm not here to "intimidate" anyone. I'm hear to enjoy myself
responding to all the crap you contimue to spew.

> Your actually making threats, e.g. identifying me and others as "enemies"
> and announcing you have no conscience and could "cut Lyn's throat" and sleep
> well was wayyy over the line. Even your addled brain should be able to see
> that. Or do I need to demonstrate it to you?

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate it. THe reason ou have
not quoted me Is because you can't find any of that.

Where are the words "enemies", "conscience", and "cut Lyn's throat" in
my posts? You're pretty liberal in your use of quotation marks to
support your lies.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 11:38 PM
On Aug 11, 12:32 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "cybercat" >
>
> Cyber you know he is so full of it.

Yeah, I'm so full of intelligence and compassion.

> I only see his post when someone else quotes him.

Yeah, and then you rush back here to post a idiot response to what I
wrote.

> Why even bother with him.

Perhaps you should be asking yourself that question.

> He is <YAWN> is the best way to describe him

What? The cats got your tongue?

> He wants to challenge someone wanting them to show up. He could not even
> show up at the bridge.

What challenge?

> Please if someone showed up he would show his imitation of Pac man turn
> yellow and run.

I bet it wouldn't top you butt-licker imitation.

> I saw that picture 240 with abs more likely 340 with a six-pack of Schlitz
> in each hand.

Send me the picture and we will all have a good laugh. Oh, and I don't
drink. That would seem to have contrary benefits to my vegetarian
diet.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 11:39 PM
On Aug 11, 12:35 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message

> > "cybercat" >
>
> > Cyber you know he is so full of it.
> > I only see his post when someone else quotes him.
> > Why even bother with him.
> > He is <YAWN> is the best way to describe him
> > He wants to challenge someone wanting them to show up. He could not even
> > show up at the bridge.
> > Please if someone showed up he would show his imitation of Pac man turn
> > yellow and run.
> > I saw that picture 240 with abs more likely 340 with a six-pack of
> > Schlitz in each hand.
>
> lol
>
> someone's going to show up at Darren's house all right. Someone in a blue
> uniform. Or maybe a white one.

I wear a blue uniform, and carry a firearm on the job if you must
know.

You put your own spin on that.

(Like I said, I'm easy to find).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 11:54 PM
On Aug 11, 1:15 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> > "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

On Aug 11, 1:15 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> > "Searcher7" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >> Still the asshole, huh Matthew?
>
> If that is what you want to call me sure I am one but I am not a kitten
> killer.

I never *falsely* accused you of being one.

I would have canceled my vacation to say a life no matter what the
> cost to me but that is because I am person that cares

So you say. You want a medal? Parade? Holiday?

> >> If you had dropped out of this thread, you wouldn't be posting.
>
> Yes I would It is called freedom to expose what a low life you are.

Obviously you have a comprehension problem. You see, when one drops
out of a thread it usually means they will not be posting in that
thread. Duh.

>Big Macho man wanting to hurt someone.

Whereheat?!?

>Big man threatening people from behind the keyboard and computer screen.

Again, Whereheat?

>What was the kitten not enough for you.

What do you mean? What did the kitten say?

You need more violence rent a video game where you can show off you
big
> manly skills..

There basically hasn't been a good video game in about 30 years, which
is why I don't bother playing them.

> >> And no one needs you to tell them what was written when they can
> >> easily read what was *really* written for themselves.
>
> Oh yeah they can read for them selves who could forget some of your famous
> quotes
>
> " The kitten definitely has to be gone by tomorrow because I'm leaving
> for vacation and this has already kept me from doing things that
> should have been done today"
>
> "I'm about to be forced to put it back outside.(There are many things
> that I have to do today before I leave for my trip)."
>
> "I don't experience guilt. I could cut your throat and sleep well right
> after. But that of course would only apply to those I dislike."
>
> Here is your biggest quote and lie of all
>
> "I spent the first day putting off what I should have been doing
> because I was afraid to leave the kitten for very long. I spent the
> second day waiting to get back a workable idea from someone at one of
> the forums I posted to while still making calls and checking the
> neighborhood for help."
>
> "On the evening on the third day(and a day into my scheduled vacation
> departure) I finally found a place to take it.(They just have a habit
> of not picking of the phone that much, so one has to travel there with
> the animal)."
>
> That was a several hour round trip, but it was worth it. I didn't know
> how sick the kitten was, so that bus trip felt like I was riding in an
> ambulance to the emergency hospital room.(And not moving fast enough)."

Amazing! You have finally learned how to quote me properly.(Which I
suppose means that you've learned how to use cut and paste).

But what is odd is that you have systematically dismissed as lies
every positive heartfelt thing I said, and at the same time still
continue to make up your own lies about me and what you say I've done,
and are promoting them as the truth.(This must be a common symptom of
this group community).

> Phil posted at 5/29/2007 8:30pm the next night you started all of this which
> was 5/28/2007 7:17amhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/msg/84719c2...

You know, even a liar needs to do research in order not to look
stupid. But obviously looking stupid is not a problem for you, because
you then go and post a link that makes you seem more stupid than even
I thought you were in the beginning.

Phil first posted in this thread on May 29, 8:33pm...

The next post from me was on Jun 29, 12:04am...

That was *not* the next night...

Jun 29, 12:04am was when I started responding to Cybercat's abuse. If
I had the time I would have read and responded to all the crap
*before* I went on vacation.

You people were working yourselves up into a frenzy initiated by
"Cybercat" after I had already taken care of the situation and left.

> After multiple replies from everyone telling you we had help on the way.

Since you now know how to quote, show me one of those "help on the
way" replies.

> That means Phil could have helped and none of this would have happened so
> tell us some more lies again.

I'll try this again. Perhaps Phil could have helped if I had been able
to get a hold of him.

Nevertheless, I finally got help elsewhere, so what difference does it
make?

So all of this means you did not check the
> news groups after your last post around 3:30pm.

I didn't have time to check after my post on May 29, 3:26pm. I
wouldn't see the rest of the posts until *after* I returned from
vacation. But all this is moot. What's your point?

You would have seen his
> post. If you did not get the email.

Yes, I would have. And?

You saw my post with email address and
> website.

Another lie Matthew? Show me that post...

It was nothing to Google it and find the phone number. Phil
> offered to meet you or have someone meet you at the bridge which is not that
> far away.

Which reminds me. If I had seen Phil's post or been able to get a hold
of him, meeting him on the Jersey side of the bridge would not have
been plausible anyway since I don't drive. But I would have paid
carfare to get to the bridge and paid his toll, gas, and whatever for
him to come to my side. But again, all this is moot. The kitten
problem was corrected another way.

So you want to tell so more lies your own words have cut your own
> throat. Macho man

None of that made any since whatsoever. Especially since you are the
one who is being proven to be a liar.

> You did not post again till 6/29/2007 a month later just to start BS than
> another month later to start [email protected] again now you are back again.

No. Not at all, as I already told you. Every post since has been in
the interest of defending myself from instigators like you by dealing
with all the lies being told.(In fact, I'm really enjoying the
practice).

If I'm guilty of anything, it is dropping down to Nancy's Cybercat's
level. (ie; The name calling).

A person
> that was happy to find a place for the kitten would have come back sooner
> and said thanks everyone I did find someone to take the kitten but nope you
> start BS.

And you know this for sure? Also, I don't start BS. I end it. And this
has nothing to do with a kitten anymore. That's an old story. This is
a war of personalities.

> What is Mark and the others too much trouble for you in the other groups.

Ooooh. You data minin' stud you. Keep searching Google groups. Mark's
abusive nature grows out of his intellect among other things. He's ten
times smarter than all of you put together, but he cannot dominate me,
so he sometimes searches my posts(like you just did) and tends to make
stupid comments(like you just did). He has nothing else better to do.
(Even so-called geniuses van have emotional problems).

> You get a little ****ed off that they are calling you a kitten killer also.

****ed? Because Mark couldn't come up with something original this
time and jumped on Cybercat's bandwagon? Please...

> So you decide to try and take us on. You are looking making yourself look
> like a fool here also.

No. It is you who are proving yourself the fool.(And a liar as proven
above).

> > And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> > numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> > were going to put the kitten back on the street again.
>
> > I just reread the thread to be sure.
>
> > You are in over your head, pal.
>
> > In a hole and digging deeper.
>
> > I thought you were a total, brutal asshole for announcing that you were
> > even THINKING about putting the sick kitten back on the street, and I
> > STILL THINK YOU ARE A COMPLETELY SELFISH, BRUTAL ASS.
>
> Cybercat you can do better than that :-) I can think up a few words that
> Macho man would have to look up in the dictionary to even know what they
> mean.

I already know what Duh means...

> > Your coming back here to try to intimidate those of us who do not like the
> > way you treated the kitten just proves me right.
>
> > Your actually making threats, e.g. identifying me and others as "enemies"
> > and announcing you have no conscience and could "cut Lyn's throat" and
> > sleep well was wayyy over the line. Even your addled brain should be able
> > to see that. Or do I need to demonstrate it to you?
>
> All his actions are sure signs that the person is a control freak. Has
> severe intimacy problems. Severe anger management problems. More likely
> still lives in his Momma's basement. Has a low paying job where he thinks
> he is a big shot but is actually not like what so ever by the fellow
> employees. He is a classic case to be put on medications and to be
> neutered- Hide quoted text -

If I had a website I'd consider paying homage to you with your own
little section. But that honor would instead have to go to Cybercat
because she is the dominant one here. You see weaker people(including
men) follow and side with the dominant enitity within that particular
community. Even though nothing has actually changed since just before
I went on vacation I've noticed that the tone of certain original
posters(like you) in this thread sound more and more like her. Since
your initial hesitance concerning me being a troll with a fake kitten,
you have come around to believing and even repeating basically
eveything she has said. This thread is an great study in human
psychology.

Like Nancy you miraculously now have info about me that not even a
doctor and psychologist combined could have. You say I'm a control
freak. I have intimacy problems. I have anger management problems. I
live in my mom's basement. I have a low paying job. I think I'm a big
shot. No one likes me. And I need to be medicated and neutered.

I assume that you didn't get all this information from the usual
sandbox you play in. But tell me. Since youthink you know so much
about me, how big is my johnson?(Perhaps you should ask Nancy).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7
August 11th 07, 11:55 PM
On Aug 11, 3:44 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bonbon" > wrote in message

> > On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:01:27 -0400, "Matthew"
> > > wrote:
>
> >>"bonbon" >

> >>Only thing for sure he did was he saved himself
>
> >>I dropped out of the thread in the beginning for I saw what was going to
> >>happen at the end after we did all we could here in the group I even
> >>called
> >>Phil to get him involved in the rescue but it was too late he had gone on
> >>vacation instead. The guy comes back about a month later each time and
> >>stir
> >>[email protected] up.
>
> >>I put him in my flushed file he is another one for the toilet
>
> > You're right Matthew. Looks to me like this Searcher7 character is
> > just here to stir up trouble. I have nothing else to add to "it's"
> > cauldron. See you in the other group. I think I'll duck out of here
> > until things cool off.
>
> > -bonbon
>
> No problem we get [email protected] like Searcher 7 here all the time but it is
> nothing we can't handle. See you on the other side- Hide quoted text -

Handle me? Keep dreaming punk.

I've exposed you for what you are. A brainless liar with is nose up
Cybercat's ass. Makes you fell like a winner, doesn't it?

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

bookie
August 12th 07, 03:04 AM
On 11 Aug, 07:32, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 10, 9:09 pm, bookie > wrote:
>
> > > Oh, and going by your post you also have issues with "fat" people.
>
> > no that's me, i have issues with fat people, they repulse me
>
> > > And another thing. You seem to think you have personal knowledge of me
> > > naked. So obviously you are now fantasizing about me. So let me leave
> > > you with this. 6' 2" tall, 240lbs,, with washboard abs, hazel eyes and
> > > dimples.
>
> > yeah right, like anyone cares, more interested in what your cat looks
> > like, if you have one that is
>
> > bookie
>
> Ok, I would send you a pic of a fat cat, but.....
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

but what? send me a picture of you, then i will decide whether you are
fit enough....otherwise a picture of a cat,will do just as well

where is staten island?

bookie
August 12th 07, 03:08 AM
On 11 Aug, 23:38, Searcher7 > wrote:
> On Aug 11, 12:32 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > "cybercat" >
>
> > Cyber you know he is so full of it.
>
> Yeah, I'm so full of intelligence and compassion.
>
> > I only see his post when someone else quotes him.
>
> Yeah, and then you rush back here to post a idiot response to what I
> wrote.
>
> > Why even bother with him.
>
> Perhaps you should be asking yourself that question.
>
> > He is <YAWN> is the best way to describe him
>
> What? The cats got your tongue?
>
> > He wants to challenge someone wanting them to show up. He could not even
> > show up at the bridge.
>
> What challenge?
>
> > Please if someone showed up he would show his imitation of Pac man turn
> > yellow and run.
>
> I bet it wouldn't top you butt-licker imitation.
>
> > I saw that picture 240 with abs more likely 340 with a six-pack of Schlitz
> > in each hand.
>
> Send me the picture and we will all have a good laugh. Oh, and I don't
> drink. That would seem to have contrary benefits to my vegetarian
> diet.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

it was acceptable in the 80s...
that's all i have to say

Sheelagh >o
August 12th 07, 06:09 AM
On 6 Aug, 16:43, "saxrocco" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am not going to go down the line of right and wrong.
> I just want to comment on where the cats go, that picture was sick...I was
> nearly in tears as my 5 year old cat died on Saturday and we buried him in
> the front garden.
> I have found this site today and am so glad that I did, but I don't want you
> all to be arguing coz there are cats all over the world who need help.
> I have always had cats and I always will and those who are cruel to animals
> don't deserve to be in this world.(that is a general comment and not directed
> to any one specifically).
> I have got one cat now out of 3 that I had earlier in the year....I am GUTTED.
>
> Sorry just wanted to have my say.
> thanks
> Saxrocco
> U.K

> >[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
> >> Darren Harris
> >> Staten Island, New York.
>
> >Well, bless your heart.
>
> >lol- Hide quoted text -

> Saxrocco
> U.K
That's interesting, so are both Bookie & myself too.....
It's nice to have a new British slave to add to our numbers here. You
will find that we have certain culture differences here, yet most of
us agree that the cats welfare is first & foremost.. Everything else
comes second (unless it's a "really" bad hair day of course, Lol :o)
Sheelagh >"o"<

-L.
August 12th 07, 12:11 PM
cybercat wrote:

> And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> were going to put the kitten back on the street again.

I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!

-L.

Searcher7
August 12th 07, 03:29 PM
On Aug 12, 7:11 am, "-L." > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
> > And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> > numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> > were going to put the kitten back on the street again.
>
> I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
> soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
> Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!
>
> -L.

Is that the best you can do?

I'll never be too busy to post.

And you're flip-flopping between the kitten is dead and you don't
believe there was a kitten.

Be consistent, bitch.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Matthew
August 12th 07, 03:36 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
>> numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
>> were going to put the kitten back on the street again.
>
> I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
> soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
> Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!
>
> -L.

You forgot <BORING> and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I went back and looked over this lunatic post thru Google.

I was having some fun messing with him like I do with other whack jobs. I
do it till they break but this one is already broke beyond human
comprehension . He is definitely a class act that needs to be on medication
and serious counseling.
I love messing with them but there is no messing with someone who reality
is a fantasy world in himself.
I will leave that up to you all if anyone wants to continue to mess with his
ego. For me it is too much time and not worth the effort to deal with such
a "small" man.

Searcher7
August 12th 07, 04:31 PM
On Aug 12, 10:36 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > cybercat wrote:
>
> >> And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
> >> numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
> >> were going to put the kitten back on the street again.
>
> > I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
> > soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
> > Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!
>
> > -L.
>
> You forgot <BORING> and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>
> I went back and looked over this lunatic post thru Google.
>
> I was having some fun messing with him like I do with other whack jobs. I
> do it till they break but this one is already broke beyond human
> comprehension . He is definitely a class act that needs to be on medication
> and serious counseling.
> I love messing with them but there is no messing with someone who reality
> is a fantasy world in himself.
> I will leave that up to you all if anyone wants to continue to mess with his
> ego. For me it is too much time and not worth the effort to deal with such
> a "small" man.

Yeah, yeah, here we go again. You know you hang on my every word and
would be incapable of getting through your day without checking to see
what I have to say. Yo've been bailing out of this thread for the
longest, but you keep coming back.

And I find it funny that you cannot address and defend the lies that
you told and I exposed in your recent posts here. You can't even admit
when you are wrong. You can only say for the umpteenth time that I am
not worth it.

So go ahead and put your yellow tail between you legs and scram.
(Unless your lying again about that).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.