PDA

View Full Version : Re: BHOWENDARY / PERIMETER Trainin / Poison Proofin <{}: ~ ) >

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 05:06 PM
and what with the 666 edition, that's the number of man

why use the number of the beast?

sheelagh
May 28th 07, 05:56 PM
On 28 May, 17:06, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> and what with the 666 edition, that's the number of man
>
> why use the number of the beast?

Who knows...perhaps it is relevant?
S;o)

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 06:07 PM
On May 28, 12:56 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> Who knows...perhaps it is relevant?
> S;o)

he does use the word _*insane*_ in his nym

Matthew
May 28th 07, 06:14 PM
"look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 28, 12:56 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>
>> Who knows...perhaps it is relevant?
>> S;o)
>

> he does use the word _*insane*_ in his nym

You both should talk ;-)
Would you all leave [email protected] alone you know he could give a [email protected] less He is
in his own little paranoid smurf seeing world nothing you are going to say
will make him make sense. Hell I don't even think therapy or drugs could do
that