PDA

View Full Version : King of Idiots, was Re: Attn: Dr. Andrew Jones: Re: Behavior Modification

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 11:21 PM
How would you break a dog when he keeps going out of the fence?

nothing you have said works, what should we do?

look at us we're beautiful
May 29th 07, 02:12 AM
In Jers own words

"That's EZ! Jerry is a terrortorial critter of
HABIT" <-- that's what Jerry said

**** I got ready to post that, but didn't wanna be the one to tell
you.

"I'd call the SHOCK fence effective and safe.
Humane is one of those hot words that people
can debate all day so I won't touch that one.

***THE ALMOST INSTANTLY INSANE WIZARD GROWN WIZARD PUSSY MAN SAID THAT

ENOUGH! SILENCE EASILY INSANE ALMOST INSTANT PUSSY MAN

turn your computer off, unplug the mutherscruncher

X-----
Ruth E. Day