PDA

View Full Version : LET'S TALK ABOUT behavior modification

look at us we're beautiful
May 28th 07, 11:23 PM
some of you think you're an expert on the subject

what about it?

how do you enforce your will onto a dumb beast?

make him do what YOU want him to do

HugsNPurrs

Barry

is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
May 29th 07, 12:07 AM
On May 28, 6:23 pm, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> some of you think you're an expert on the subject
>
> what about it?
>
> how do you enforce your will onto a dumb beast?
>
> make him do what YOU want him to do
>
> HugsNPurrs
>
> Barry

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/msg/79a6cbb6e90317fd?dmode=source

bookie
May 29th 07, 12:11 AM
On 28 May, 23:23, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> some of you think you're an expert on the subject
>
> what about it?
>
> how do you enforce your will onto a dumb beast?
>
> make him do what YOU want him to do
>
> HugsNPurrs
>
> Barry

I do one of a couple of things; I either promise to buy them a beer if
they do as i ask, or I just take away the tv remote and hide it until
they comply with my wishes, very simple really

bookie

Lilah Morgan
May 29th 07, 03:52 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> I do one of a couple of things; I either promise to buy them a beer if
> they do as i ask, or I just take away the tv remote and hide it until
> they comply with my wishes, very simple really
>
> bookie

HA! :-)

look at us we're beautiful
May 29th 07, 11:54 AM
On May 28, 7:11 pm, bookie > wrote:

> I do one of a couple of things; I either promise to buy them a beer if
> they do as i ask, or I just take away the tv remote and hide it until
> they comply with my wishes, very simple really
>
> bookie

dang, you don't play do you

bookie
May 29th 07, 04:07 PM
On 29 May, 11:54, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 28, 7:11 pm, bookie > wrote:
>
> > I do one of a couple of things; I either promise to buy them a beer if
> > they do as i ask, or I just take away the tv remote and hide it until
> > they comply with my wishes, very simple really
>
> > bookie
>
> dang, you don't play do you

well if you are talking about dumb animals you can't be referring to
cats can you?