PDA

View Full Version : why?

bookie
May 29th 07, 12:19 AM
why do I love my cat jessie so much? is it because she is utterly
gorgeous? or is it her furry fluffness? or is it because she has one
ginger ear and one black ear? why is she so damn gorgeous anyway?
sometimes i wish I could take her places with me like people take
their dogs with them, i would love to show her places to see what she
would make of them but I suppose it isn't possible really, even though
she does cope with the cat carrier and doesn't complain too much it
cannot be a terribly nice experience being in there.

i wish she could come everywhere with me (expect the horrid places
like school, she is far too lovely for a nasty place like that), does
anyone else ever feel like that (about their cat not about mine)? The
world just seems a much better place when i am with her you know.

mmm....
Bookie

sheelagh
May 29th 07, 07:31 PM
On 29 May, 00:19, bookie > wrote:
> why do I love my cat jessie so much? is it because she is utterly
> gorgeous? or is it her furry fluffness? or is it because she has one
> ginger ear and one black ear? why is she so damn gorgeous anyway?
> sometimes i wish I could take her places with me like people take
> their dogs with them, i would love to show her places to see what she
> would make of them but I suppose it isn't possible really, even though
> she does cope with the cat carrier and doesn't complain too much it
> cannot be a terribly nice experience being in there.
>
> i wish she could come everywhere with me (expect the horrid places
> like school, she is far too lovely for a nasty place like that), does
> anyone else ever feel like that (about their cat not about mine)? The
> world just seems a much better place when i am with her you know.
>
> mmm....
> Bookie

Have you ever thought of trying her out with Reins Bookie?

I have a few families that asked me to start their kittens wearing a
harness as soon as I was able to fit one on them, so that they could
do exactly that...take them every where that they went. in fact one of
them rang me the pother day to tell me that they had one of our cats @
Great Yarmouth ( the beach, LOL:o)

The reason that you love her is quite simple. She is utterly perfect,
better than some human Beens that we have come across and certainly
far more reliable too. She is gorgeous to looking @ & even @ her grand
old age, she is still lithe, slimline & fuffily supreme as well....AND
She loves you unconditionally too
What more could we possibly ask for as their slaves?
S;o)

bookie
May 29th 07, 10:27 PM
On 29 May, 19:31, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 29 May, 00:19, bookie > wrote:
>

> > why do I love my cat jessie so much? is it because she is utterly
> > gorgeous? or is it her furry fluffness? or is it because she has one
> > ginger ear and one black ear? why is she so damn gorgeous anyway?
> > sometimes i wish I could take her places with me like people take
> > their dogs with them, i would love to show her places to see what she
> > would make of them but I suppose it isn't possible really, even though
> > she does cope with the cat carrier and doesn't complain too much it
> > cannot be a terribly nice experience being in there.
>
> > i wish she could come everywhere with me (expect the horrid places
> > like school, she is far too lovely for a nasty place like that), does
> > anyone else ever feel like that (about their cat not about mine)? The
> > world just seems a much better place when i am with her you know.
>
> > mmm....
> > Bookie
>
> Have you ever thought of trying her out with Reins Bookie?
>
> I have a few families that asked me to start their kittens wearing a
> harness as soon as I was able to fit one on them, so that they could
> do exactly that...take them every where that they went. in fact one of
> them rang me the pother day to tell me that they had one of our cats @
> Great Yarmouth ( the beach, LOL:o)
>
> The reason that you love her is quite simple. She is utterly perfect,
> better than some human Beens that we have come across and certainly
> far more reliable too. She is gorgeous to looking @ & even @ her grand
> old age, she is still lithe, slimline & fuffily supreme as well....AND
> She loves you unconditionally too
> What more could we possibly ask for as their slaves?
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

don't think i could put her in a harness or anything like that, i
suspect she is too old to get used to them, and she migth get stressed
out by it all and i wouldn't want that.

you are right she is perfect and far better by a long way than the
vast majority of humans beans i have encountered in life, she is
undemanding (apart from the obvious things like, food, warm bed,
cuddles, door opening) and she loves me for who I am and doesn't
expect me to change and I have no worries that she will suddenly run
off and leave me by myself with the words "you know this really isn't
working is it? I mean we are really heading in different directions in
life aren't we?"

she is currently stretched out onthe bed behind me now, snoozing,
after finished off a plate of cold roast chicken slices (none of your
reconstituted crap, proper stuff from the deli counter yesterday). I
haven't let on that she had to share the packet with terri, i told
them both separately that each was getting all the chicken and
pretended that the other puss was getting none, i dontl think they
will talk to each pother about it, so i think my little fib is safe.

yes jessie is gorgeous, just going to go and kiss her fluffy white tum-
tum now