PDA

View Full Version : ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

sheelagh
May 30th 07, 05:38 PM
On 30 May, 12:43,
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
<snip>
THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....

YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....

SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!

GOOD DAY.

is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
May 31st 07, 05:08 AM
On May 30, 12:38 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 30 May, 12:43,
> Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> <snip>
> THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> GOOD DAY.

caps lock.
Your caps lock is stuck again.

Here's how to find it:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 05:51 AM
On May 31, 12:08 am,
is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_ and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
> caps lock.
> Your caps lock is stuck again.
>
> Here's how to find it:
>
> http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg

she knows where to find it you idiot! she was yelling

SHE WAS YELLING!!! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

YES! YOU'RE NYM IS TOO LONG, YOU'RE ************ ****ING UP***********
MY VIEW

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
May 31st 07, 05:55 AM
On May 31, 12:51 am, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 31, 12:08 am,
> is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_ and_will_take_steps_to_co*rrect_this_soon
>
> > caps lock.
> > Your caps lock is stuck again.
>
> > Here's how to find it:
>
> >http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
>
> she knows where to find it you idiot! she was yelling
>
> SHE WAS YELLING!!! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
>
> YES! YOU'RE NYM IS TOO LONG, YOU'RE ************ ****ING UP***********
> MY VIEW

I'm sorry, but you also seem to have a problem with your caps lock.

Find this button
http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
and press it.

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 01:17 PM
On May 31, 12:55 am,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
> Find this buttonhttp://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
> and press it.

[6~

that's cat poo on a plate. coiled up and steaming.
have some

sheelagh
May 31st 07, 02:17 PM
On 31 May, 05:55,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
> wrote:
> On May 31, 12:51 am, look at us we're beautiful >
> wrote:
>

> > On May 31, 12:08 am,
> > is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_ and_will_take_steps_to_co**rrect_this_soon
>
> > > caps lock.
> > > Your caps lock is stuck again.
>
> > > Here's how to find it:
>
> > >http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
>
> > she knows where to find it you idiot! she was yelling
>
> > SHE WAS YELLING!!! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
>
> > YES! YOU'RE NYM IS TOO LONG, YOU'RE ************ ****ING UP***********
> > MY VIEW
>
> I'm sorry, but you also seem to have a problem with your caps lock.
>
> Find this buttonhttp://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
> and press it.- Hide quoted text -

No, your wrong. I don't have a problem with it at all........
You have a problem reading it seems?
S;o)

sheelagh
May 31st 07, 02:32 PM
On 31 May, 05:08,
is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_ and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
> wrote:
> On May 30, 12:38 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> > On 30 May, 12:43,
> > Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> > <snip>
> > THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> > PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> > YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> > SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> > YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> > THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> > GOOD DAY.
>
> caps lock.
> Your caps lock is stuck again.
>
> Here's how to find it:
>
> http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg

I stand corrected. Ir seems I missed the word "AGAIN",
I HOPE THAT DOESN'T **** YOU OFF TOO MUCH?

When I read that specific word, I realised Who made this post.
There is a choice of 1 of 2people who might remember this incident
enough to re-post it, & we both know who that is, don't we Barry?

From: "sheelagh" >
Date: 30 Dec 2006, 20:47
Subject: Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)
To: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

roofrabbitwrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> > you referring to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.

> > To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?

> > One has to understand the terminology before one can correct one's
> > mistake's.

> > It is totally unintentional, I assure you.

>http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg

LOL, Very funny indeed :o)

I figured out where It Is, and It's function too. To understand the
whole
story & appreciate the picture, you need to read through the postings
Bunny?!!

BUT IF you can't be bothered to, I will explain in plain English(well,
My version of English)..
I haven't been reading or writing for very long. I still have problems
with grammar & spelling.

Cyber & a few other people have been helping me with it.
It has been a short standing joke, rather than a long standing one.

If you would like to help me too, I would be more than happy to accept
It.
I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
being a retard.........

Was this the same post you were referring to?
There. All nicely laid out for you too...
As you once said Barry. If there is nothing else to talk about, just
pick on some one's style of writing & you'll have the whole group
spitting sparks.. do you remember that Barry?

S;o)
Ps: Have a nice day

mik
May 31st 07, 05:14 PM
On 30 mayo, 11:38, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 30 May, 12:43,
> Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> <snip>
> THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> GOOD DAY.

Maybe you can read? If not ask someone to do it for you. This is a
dogs place. You are, presuntly, bitching & yelping against
crossposting dogs' bussiness in a cats' place. Why the bloody hell are
you crossposting about what happens in a cats place in a dogs place
then? You can't eat it and keep it. It's one way or another. You don't
want crossposting, do not crosspost yourself. You crosspost, then you
are recognizing the right of others to do so. Ah, and better keep a
bloody civil tongue, lady, or you'll be known forever as ****lag...

I wish you what you deserves.

mik
May 31st 07, 05:21 PM
On 30 mayo, 23:51, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 31, 12:08 am,
> is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_ and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
>
> > caps lock.
> > Your caps lock is stuck again.
>
> > Here's how to find it:
>
> >http://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
>
> she knows where to find it you idiot! she was yelling
>
> SHE WAS YELLING!!! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
>
> YES! YOU'RE NYM IS TOO LONG, YOU'RE ************ ****ING UP***********
> MY VIEW

Aw, shut up, stupid. They are talking to the cat, not to her bloody
copulated fleas.

mik
May 31st 07, 05:23 PM
On 31 mayo, 07:17, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 31, 12:55 am,
> how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
>
> > Find this buttonhttp://www.gottabemobile.com/blogimages/caps_2Dlock.jpg
> > and press it.
>
> [6~
>
> that's cat poo on a plate. coiled up and steaming.
> have some

Do not play with your food, naughty girlie.

John Oliver
May 31st 07, 06:41 PM
On 30 May 2007 09:38:53 -0700, sheelagh wrote:
> On 30 May, 12:43,
> Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
><snip>
> THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> GOOD DAY.

Please keep this in your silly cat group. Do not crosspost over into
other groups... nobody else cares.

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
May 31st 07, 07:41 PM
On May 31, 9:32 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> [...]
> Bunny?!!
>
> BUT IF you can't be bothered to, I will explain in plain English(well,
> My version of English)..
> I haven't been reading or writing for very long. I still have problems
> with grammar & spelling.
>
> Cyber & a few other people have been helping me with it.
> It has been a short standing joke, rather than a long standing one.
>
> If you would like to help me too, I would be more than happy to accept
> It.
> I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> being a retard.........
>
> Was this the same post you were referring to?
> There. All nicely laid out for you too...
> As you once said Barry. If there is nothing else to talk about, just
> pick on some one's style of writing & you'll have the whole group
> spitting sparks.. do you remember that Barry?

Man...all I gotta do is crank the box once, and the monkey dances for
pages and pages!

Good enough, tho... shee can use the practice. Imbecile.

sheelagh
May 31st 07, 08:47 PM
On 31 May, 18:41, John Oliver > wrote:
> On 30 May 2007 09:38:53 -0700, sheelagh wrote:
>
> > On 30 May, 12:43,
> > Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> ><snip>
> > THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> > PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> > YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> > SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> > YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> > THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> > GOOD DAY.
>
> Please keep this in your silly cat group. Do not crosspost over into
> other groups... nobody else cares.
>
> --
> * John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/*

Please refer to the OP about this issue.

I am not cross posting because I wish to, merely because the OP felt
it necessary to .
I do hope that you can see why this has come about, & take the matter
up with the man concerned.
I responded because we are all sick of pages full of this insane
freak's boorish attitude and unpleasant nature, & downright rude
comments.

I have no wish to take any more of your time up, & hope that you find
a cure for this individual.
S.

sheelagh
May 31st 07, 08:58 PM
On 31 May, 17:14, mik > wrote:
> On 30 mayo, 11:38, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> > On 30 May, 12:43,
> > Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> > <snip>
> > THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> > PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>
> > YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>
> > SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> > YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> > THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>
> > GOOD DAY.
>
> Maybe you can read? If not ask someone to do it for you. This is a
> dogs place. You are, presuntly, bitching & yelping against
> crossposting dogs' bussiness in a cats' place. Why the bloody hell are
> you crossposting about what happens in a cats place in a dogs place
> then? You can't eat it and keep it. It's one way or another. You don't
> want crossposting, do not crosspost yourself. You crosspost, then you
> are recognizing the right of others to do so. Ah, and better keep a
> bloody civil tongue, lady, or you'll be known forever as ****lag...
>
> I wish you what you deserves.

How incredibly mutual.....

I feel instinctively repulsed by you too.
I hope that your just deserts are swift & extremely choking too.
Lest you be known as the Mic the Bitching mole troll.
I wasn't rude to you in any shape, manner or form.

All I asked, was that the OP leave us in peace.
If you have"issues", take them up with him.
I didn't cross post this... He did!!

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 09:38 PM
On May 31, 12:21 pm, mik > wrote:

> Aw, shut up, stupid. They are talking to the cat, not to her bloody
> copulated fleas.- Hide quoted text -

wow, this one's smart as a whip

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 09:40 PM
On May 31, 12:14 pm, mik > wrote:

> I wish you what you deserves.

mik can be your bitch.
he seems more than willing

look, we haven't always seen things eye to eye
just to show you no hard feelings
you can have mik @ no charge

no need to thank me

Charlie Wilkes
May 31st 07, 10:26 PM
In article >, [email protected]
oliver.net says...
> On 30 May 2007 09:38:53 -0700, sheelagh wrote:
> > On 30 May, 12:43,
> > Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
> ><snip>
> > THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
> > PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
> >
> > YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
> >
> > SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
> > YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
> > THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
> >
> > GOOD DAY.
>
> Please keep this in your silly cat group. Do not crosspost over into
> other groups... nobody else cares.

You have a negative attitude, John. With enough crossposting, people
can be made to care. Or at least that's the hope.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
May 31st 07, 10:38 PM
In article m>,
says...

> I responded because we are all sick of pages full of this insane
> freak's boorish attitude and unpleasant nature, & downright rude
> comments.
>
> I have no wish to take any more of your time up, & hope that you find
> a cure for this individual.

There is no cure for Jerry Howe, Sheelagh. People have spent the past
decade looking for one. At one point a woman named Karen J. Cravens set
up a bot to autopost a response to every one of Jerry's posts, advising
people to killfile him.

But that was years ago. Now Karen J. Cravens is dead and gone, and
Jerry lives on. There is an object lesson to be found in that, don't
you think?

Charlie

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
May 31st 07, 10:51 PM
On May 31, 3:47 pm, bansheelaugh >
wrote:
> Please refer to the OP about this issue.
>
> I am not cross posting because I wish to, merely because the OP felt
> it necessary to .

Translation: either she is too stupid to realize she is crossposting,
or the OP is holding a gun to her head and forcing her to crosspost.

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 11:10 PM
On May 31, 5:38 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> But that was years ago.

bots, hmmm

interesting

The_Spirit_Of_Truth_beeyotches_better_recognize_I_come_in_the_name_of_jeebus_by_the_power_of_the_hol
May 31st 07, 11:19 PM
wrote:
> In article m>,
> says...
>
> > I responded because we are all sick of pages full of this insane
> > freak's boorish attitude and unpleasant nature, & downright rude
> > comments.
>
> > I have no wish to take any more of your time up, & hope that you find
> > a cure for this individual.
>
> There is no cure for Jerry Howe, Sheelagh. People have spent the past
> decade looking for one. At one point a woman named Karen J. Cravens set
> up a bot to autopost a response to every one of Jerry's posts, advising
> people to killfile him.
>
> But that was years ago. Now Karen J. Cravens is dead and gone, and
> Jerry lives on. There is an object lesson to be found in that, don't
> you think?
>
> Charlie

shee couldn't find a clue if you stapled it to her forehead

next caller

John Oliver
May 31st 07, 11:37 PM
On 31 May 2007 12:58:03 -0700, sheelagh wrote:
> On 31 May, 17:14, mik > wrote:
>> On 30 mayo, 11:38, sheelagh > wrote:
>>
>> > On 30 May, 12:43,
>> > Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
>> > <snip>
>> > THIS IS A CAT GROUP. WE TALK ABOUT CATS HERE..NOT DOGS, NOT GOATS, NOT
>> > PARROTS & NOT EVEN DOGS, UNLESS IT IS IN PASSING CONVERSTAION.....
>>
>> > YOU ARE MALICIOUS, RUDE AND A BLOODY NUICANCE....
>>
>> > SO MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY STARTING YOUR OWN GROUP?
>> > YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY MATERIAL TO FILL UP YOUR TIME AND SPACE, SO
>> > THAT YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST HERE!
>>
>> > GOOD DAY.
>>
>> Maybe you can read? If not ask someone to do it for you. This is a
>> dogs place. You are, presuntly, bitching & yelping against
>> crossposting dogs' bussiness in a cats' place. Why the bloody hell are
>> you crossposting about what happens in a cats place in a dogs place
>> then? You can't eat it and keep it. It's one way or another. You don't
>> want crossposting, do not crosspost yourself. You crosspost, then you
>> are recognizing the right of others to do so. Ah, and better keep a
>> bloody civil tongue, lady, or you'll be known forever as ****lag...
>>
>> I wish you what you deserves.
>
> How incredibly mutual.....
>
> I feel instinctively repulsed by you too.
> I hope that your just deserts are swift & extremely choking too.
> Lest you be known as the Mic the Bitching mole troll.
> I wasn't rude to you in any shape, manner or form.
>
> All I asked, was that the OP leave us in peace.
> If you have"issues", take them up with him.
> I didn't cross post this... He did!!

Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

John Oliver
May 31st 07, 11:37 PM
On 31 May 2007 14:51:22 -0700, how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon wrote:
> On May 31, 3:47 pm, bansheelaugh >
> wrote:
>> Please refer to the OP about this issue.
>>
>> I am not cross posting because I wish to, merely because the OP felt
>> it necessary to .
>
> Translation: either she is too stupid to realize she is crossposting,
> or the OP is holding a gun to her head and forcing her to crosspost.

Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

John Oliver
May 31st 07, 11:38 PM

On 31 May 2007 13:40:15 -0700, look at us we're beautiful wrote:
> On May 31, 12:14 pm, mik > wrote:
>
>> I wish you what you deserves.
>
> mik can be your bitch.
> he seems more than willing
>
> look, we haven't always seen things eye to eye
> just to show you no hard feelings
> you can have mik @ no charge
>
> no need to thank me

Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

John Oliver
May 31st 07, 11:39 PM
On 31 May 2007 13:38:10 -0700, look at us we're beautiful wrote:
> On May 31, 12:21 pm, mik > wrote:
>
>> Aw, shut up, stupid. They are talking to the cat, not to her bloody
>> copulated fleas.- Hide quoted text -
>
> wow, this one's smart as a whip

Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 12:10 AM
sooo, Jerry is not in the cool club

-
<rubbing my monitor>

will santana wanna be "n. andrews" ever contribute anything worth
reading

his biggest hit for the past year was about a dead Jerry Falwell.

--

sheelagh
June 1st 07, 01:17 AM
wrote:
> In article m>,
> says...
>
> > I responded because we are all sick of pages full of this insane
> > freak's boorish attitude and unpleasant nature, & downright rude
> > comments.
>
> > I have no wish to take any more of your time up, & hope that you find
> > a cure for this individual.
>
> There is no cure for Jerry Howe, Sheelagh. People have spent the past
> decade looking for one. At one point a woman named Karen J. Cravens set
> up a bot to autopost a response to every one of Jerry's posts, advising
> people to killfile him.
>
> But that was years ago. Now Karen J. Cravens is dead and gone, and
> Jerry lives on. There is an object lesson to be found in that, don't
> you think?
>
> Charlie

There is an object lesson to be found in that, don't
> you think?

I do Charlie...I do...

I guess I should have researched Mr Howe slightly better before
posting..Or rather, had I researched him I would not have posted @
all.

As for the other one.. I know there is no hope at all for that one.
It is a little hard to like someone that has no respect for
themselves, never mind others. I actually feel quite sorry for someone
that simply lives to manipulate. I can't imagine what It must be like.
I have no wish to find out either.

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 03:33 AM
On May 31, 6:38 pm, John Oliver > wrote:

> Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

sshhh