PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream....summer treats yumm


Spot
May 31st 07, 12:07 AM
Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6otrg/100_0368icecream.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6otrg/100_0369icecream.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6otrg/100_0370icecream.JPG

Celeste

--
Unique one of a kind beaded Jewelry By Celeste
http://www.blujay.com/JewelryByCeleste

cybercat
May 31st 07, 12:18 AM
"Spot" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6otrg/100_0368icecream.JPG
>

Oh, she's so pretty!

Spot
May 31st 07, 12:35 AM
Thank you, I just now realized I posted this to the cats group.......lol

Celeste

"cybercat" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Spot" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.
>>
>> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6otrg/100_0368icecream.JPG
>>
>
> Oh, she's so pretty!
>

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 12:44 AM
On May 30, 7:07 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
> Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.

lovely!

what do they do at camp?

cybercat
May 31st 07, 01:08 AM
"look at us we're beautiful" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 30, 7:07 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
>> Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.
>
> lovely!
>
> what do they do at camp?
>

Sniff a lot of strange butt, I bet. :D

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 05:07 AM
On May 30, 8:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Sniff a lot of strange butt, I bet. :D

interesting

Lynne
May 31st 07, 05:32 PM
on Wed, 30 May 2007 23:35:06 GMT, "Spot" > wrote:

> I just now realized I posted this to the cats group.......lol

I've made that mistake a few times myself!

She's a very pretty girl!!

--
Lynne