PDA

View Full Version : Alfie R.I.P.

Rxyz32
May 31st 07, 12:15 PM
I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
just wanted to share my grief.

Here is a picture of my good friend:

http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG

R.I.P. Alfie

February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

--
***To reply by email please Remove XXX from above email address***

May 31st 07, 12:23 PM
In article >,
Rxyz32 > wrote:

> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

Alfie was a beautiful guy. I wish him and you a safe journey.

bookie
May 31st 07, 01:41 PM
On 31 May, 12:15, Rxyz32 > wrote:
> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>
> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007
>
> --
> ***To reply by email please Remove XXX from above email address***

poor sausage, i hope he is safely over the rainbow bridge now and
playing in heaven

you're not ramblign at all btw, we all get it, we have all been there
once before, and unfrotunately we all know we will be there again.
your other kitties will help you to get over this loss and Alfie woudl
nto want you to mourn for him too long

bookie

cybercat
May 31st 07, 04:09 PM
"Rxyz32" > wrote in message
>I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship.

I'm so sorry. He was a handsome boy, and I'm sure you gave him a wonderful
life.

22brix
May 31st 07, 04:37 PM
"Rxyz32" > wrote in message
>I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands
> over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its
> strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being
> born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

I am so very sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful, beautiful kitty.

Bonnie

mlbriggs
May 31st 07, 06:31 PM
On Thu, 31 May 2007 06:15:05 -0500, Rxyz32 wrote:

> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

"....Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences in the passing of your beautiful friend. MLB

Linda Boucher
May 31st 07, 11:12 PM
Hi
I am so sorry for your lost ...Alfie was such a pretty cat
it so sad to lose your fur baby when you loved them so much,
my heart goes out to you at this very sad time in your life

Take care
Linda

Peg Caldwell Ott
May 31st 07, 11:13 PM
A gorgeous animal! We know just how much you will miss him, having
lost our sweet Amaretto only 7 weeks ago--it still hurts. But,
sharing your love with a new little one REALLY helps--our Pemberton is
a cutie!!

"May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
May light perpetual shine upon them"

Bestest,

PegNDerek

wrote:

>I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
>after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
>16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
>the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
>how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
>HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
>into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
>through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
>like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
>but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
>its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
>just wanted to share my grief.
>
>Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

>http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

>R.I.P. Alfie
>
>February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

Lynne
June 1st 07, 12:01 AM
on Thu, 31 May 2007 11:15:05 GMT, Rxyz32 > wrote:

> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my
> Alfie after over 16 years of friendship

What a beautiful boy he was. I'm very sorry for your loss.

--
Lynne

blkcatgal
June 1st 07, 04:21 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful cat. You have my heartfelt
condolences.

Sue

"Rxyz32" > wrote in message
>I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands
> over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its
> strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being
> born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007
>
> --
> ***To reply by email please Remove XXX from above email address***

Luna's Mom[_2_]
June 1st 07, 04:55 AM
Rxyz32 wrote:
> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

What a beautiful cat. DH and I still miss our Dudley every single day.
The most important thing is to remember that he is not suffering any
more! It's hard, but hang in there, and love on those other furbabes of
yours!

our thoughts are with you!
Pam

Patty
June 2nd 07, 12:15 AM
On Thu, 31 May 2007 06:15:05 -0500, Rxyz32 wrote:

> I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
> after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
> 16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
> the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
> how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
> HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
> into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
> through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
> like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
> but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
> its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
> just wanted to share my grief.
>
> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>

> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

I am so sorry you lost Alfie. He was a beautiful kitty. I'm sure now he's
waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Patty

Candace
June 2nd 07, 04:18 AM
On May 31, 4:15 am, Rxyz32 > wrote:

> Here is a picture of my good friend:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG
>
> R.I.P. Alfie
>
> February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

I'm very sorry about Alfie. I'm sure he had a wonderful, fun life
with you and your other kitties. Your porch looks like a perfect
environment for a cat to enjoy the outdoors.

Candace