PDA

View Full Version : negros and bitches of the lowest order

look at us we're beautiful
May 31st 07, 01:28 PM
We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. <> `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
|.-\ ,\ |\ :
|.- `. `-. | ||
:.- `-. \ ';;
.- , \;;|
; , | ,\
; , ; \
; , /`. , )
__,;, ,' \ ,|
_,--''__,| / \ :
,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
/ / | ; ; |
| | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
\ \ `""" """ --
`.`. --'
`.`-._ _, ,- __,-
`-.`.
--' `;

Rat boy Nick

sheelagh
May 31st 07, 03:05 PM
On 31 May, 13:28, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
> dummy.
>
> then again, Im the only one feeding it.
>
> lmao
>
> --
> ,'''''-._
> ; ,. <> `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
> ; \' _,--'" ME TOO
> ; (
> ; , ` \
> ;, , \
> ; | |
> ; |, | |\
> ; | | | \
> |.-\ ,\ |\ :
> |.- `. `-. | ||
> :.- `-. \ ';;
> .- , \;;|
> ; , | ,\
> ; , ; \
> ; , /`. , )
> __,;, ,' \ ,|
> _,--''__,| / \ :
> ,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
> / / | ; ; |
> | | __,-| |--..__,--| |---.--....___
> ___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
> \ \ `""" """ --
> `.`. --'
> `.`-._ _, ,- __,-
> `-.`.
> --' `;
>
> Rat boy Nick

Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
S;o)

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
May 31st 07, 11:02 PM
On May 31, 10:05 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 31 May, 13:28, look at us we're beautiful >
> wrote:
>

> > We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
> > dummy.
>
> > then again, Im the only one feeding it.
>
> > lmao
>
> > --
> > ,'''''-._
> > ; ,. <> `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
> > ; \' _,--'" ME TOO
> > ; (
> > ; , ` \
> > ;, , \
> > ; | |
> > ; |, | |\
> > ; | | | \
> > |.-\ ,\ |\ :
> > |.- `. `-. | ||
> > :.- `-. \ ';;
> > .- , \;;|
> > ; , | ,\
> > ; , ; \
> > ; , /`. , )
> > __,;, ,' \ ,|
> > _,--''__,| / \ :
> > ,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
> > / / | ; ; |
> > ___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
> > \ \ `""" """ --
> > `.`. --'
> > `.`-._ _, ,- __,-
> > `-.`.
> > --' `;
>
> > Rat boy Nick
>
> Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
> contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

Laugh when your master tells you to.

Stupid ****.

sheelagh
June 1st 07, 01:56 AM
On 31 May, 23:02,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
> wrote:
> On May 31, 10:05 am, sheelagh > wrote:
>

> > On 31 May, 13:28, look at us we're beautiful >
> > wrote:
>
> > > We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
> > > dummy.
>
> > > then again, Im the only one feeding it.
>
> > > lmao
>
> > > --
> > > ,'''''-._
> > > ; ,. <> `-._ MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTED
> > > ; \' _,--'" ME TOO
> > > ; (
> > > ; , ` \
> > > ;, , \
> > > ; | |
> > > ; |, | |\
> > > ; | | | \
> > > |.- `. `-. | ||
> > > :.- `-. \ ';;
> > > .- , \;;|
> > > ; , | ,\
> > > ; , ; \
> > > ; , /`. , )
> > > __,;, ,' \ ,|
> > > _,--''__,| / \ :
> > > ,'_,-'' | ,/ | :
> > > / / | ; ; |
> > > ___,-| |----'' / | `._`-. `----
> > > \ \ `""" """ --
> > > `.`. --'
> > > `.`-._ _, ,- __,-
> > > `-.`.
> > > --' `;
>
> > > Rat boy Nick
>
> > Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
> > contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
> > S;o)- Hide quoted text -

> Laugh when your master tells you to.
>
> Stupid ****.- Hide quoted text -

Excuse me..?

I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 03:35 AM
On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> Excuse me..?
>
> I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

he only wish he had anything to inspire him

what a loser

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 03:51 AM
On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 31 May, 23:02,
> how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_an*d_will_take_steps_to_cor rect_this_soon
>

> > wrote:
> > On May 31, 10:05 am, sheelagh > wrote:

> > > Lol, sorry Nick, but it is a little funny when you consider your own
> > > contribution to this thread, or should I say Tail?
> > > S;o)- Hide quoted text -

> > Laugh when your master tells you to.
>
> > Stupid ****.- Hide quoted text -

> Excuse me..?
>
> I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

he makes me bored

deep down, I know all about his white ass world

I can't bare to think about it

whew

anyway, those are great pics you posted in Cat Slaves by Matt

I can't think of the name just now

I can't decide who has more time on their hands

which of us have the most idle time on their hands JERRY

ungh? cut and paste hell! he had to type all of that at some point

and it's now and relevant, flaming people how.. wasteful... anyway

he's gung ho gung ho... I can't find any real fault in him, I do think
he's overly aggressive in flaming someone...

I could killfile him, but Jerry is the balance to an equation.

sheelagh
June 1st 07, 05:06 PM
On 1 Jun, 03:51, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
>

> > On 31 May, 23:02,
> > how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_an**d_will_take_steps_to_co rrect_this_soon
>
> > > wrote:

> > > Laugh when your master tells you to.
>
> > > Stupid ****.- Hide quoted text -

> > Excuse me..?
>
> > I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

> he makes me bored
>
> deep down, I know all about his white ass world
>
> I can't bare to think about it
>
> whew
>
> anyway, those are great pics you posted in Cat Slaves by Matt
>
> I can't think of the name just now
>
> I can't decide who has more time on their hands
>
> which of us have the most idle time on their hands JERRY
>
> ungh? cut and paste hell! he had to type all of that at some point
>
> and it's now and relevant, flaming people how.. wasteful... anyway
>
> he's gung ho gung ho... I can't find any real fault in him, I do think
> he's overly aggressive in flaming someone...
>
> I could killfile him, but Jerry is the balance to an equation.- Hide quoted text -

Aren't we all?
S;o)

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 09:03 PM
On Jun 1, 12:06 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> Aren't we all?
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I need all these dumbasses to make me look and feel smart

heee

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
June 2nd 07, 12:16 AM
On Jun 1, 4:03 pm, look at us we're beautiful >
wrote:
> I need all these dumbasses to make me look and feel smart

Well, you certainly found one in Sheelagh. King **** in turd pond.

look at us we're beautiful
June 2nd 07, 02:32 AM
On Jun 1, 7:16 pm,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_aw fully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr ect_this_soon
> Well, you certainly found one in Sheelagh. King **** in turd pond.

:

YOU AIN'T WORTH TWO DEAD FLIES