PDA

View Full Version : An Interview with Jerry Howelle

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 03:47 AM
I think Jerry has a serious speech impediment. That's what those large
blobs of ink really are.

Jerry has less life than anyone

think about it, he spends all that time typing.

lol

Charlie Wilkes
June 1st 07, 06:38 AM
In article . com>,
says...
> I think Jerry has a serious speech impediment. That's what those large
> blobs of ink really are.
>
> Jerry has less life than anyone
>
> think about it, he spends all that time typing.
>
> lol

You can call him on the phone, you know. He posts his phone number. I
called him once and he picked up, and we had a brief conversation. He
said he grew up in the Bronx and his family ran some kind of kennel
facility.

Charlie

look at us we're beautiful
June 1st 07, 11:58 AM
On Jun 1, 1:38 am, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> You can call him on the phone, you know. He posts his phone number. I
> called him once and he picked up, and we had a brief conversation. He
> said he grew up in the Bronx and his family ran some kind of kennel
> facility.
>
> Charlie

So we have witness . you heard him typing when you called... oook.

Of course I only have the one technical problem with Jerry's Nym,
but... it really compells me to use a reader AND READERS HAVE
KILLFILES

Jerry is forcing me to switch. you can believe he's going to the kiddy
table.