PDA

View Full Version : Rudy-Houdini

Lynne
June 1st 07, 05:35 PM
Rudy can open doors. Until yesterday, only doors that were unlocked. I
was in my office and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee. The back
door was open. The previously locked backed door. I went out onto the
deck to find my dog trying to pick Rudy up by the scruff, and pushing him
toward the door.

I was so amused that I put the dog inside, picked Rudy up and sat down with
him in my lap. I scratched him for a while and put him on the deck. He
layed down and basked in the sunshine until I picked him up when it was
time to get back to work.

The little ****. I'm going to have to start using the deadbolt now.

Levi, by the way, was just sitting by the open door when I discovered Rudy
had escaped, but he raised all kinds of hell when I was sitting outside
with Rudy. Heheh.

--
Lynne

sheelagh
June 2nd 07, 02:21 AM
On Jun 1, 5:35 pm, Lynne > wrote:
> Rudy can open doors. Until yesterday, only doors that were unlocked. I
> was in my office and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee. The back
> door was open. The previously locked backed door. I went out onto the
> deck to find my dog trying to pick Rudy up by the scruff, and pushing him
> toward the door.
>
> I was so amused that I put the dog inside, picked Rudy up and sat down with
> him in my lap. I scratched him for a while and put him on the deck. He
> layed down and basked in the sunshine until I picked him up when it was
> time to get back to work.
>
> The little ****. I'm going to have to start using the deadbolt now.
>
> Levi, by the way, was just sitting by the open door when I discovered Rudy
> had escaped, but he raised all kinds of hell when I was sitting outside
> with Rudy. Heheh.
>
> --
> Lynne

Exactly, LOL...

> The little ****. I'm going to have to start using the deadbolt now.

This bit made me smile & the kids ask what was so funny. I read it out
to them. They all remember you as the lady who lets Levis suck her
lower lip. Ross is jealous & Tilly is green with envy too...
we have a similar problem with Lilly as well. she has just learnt how
to open our back door, so now we have to lock it to stop her letting
them all out..little [email protected]!!

this is the kind of thing that I need to be hearing & talking about.
I don't have the time to waste on poking one another. Others might
find pleasure in it, but I don't. I would rather smile personally....
thanx
S;o)